P critical rate of summons

Maerwen

Hello,

Theoretically p crit RATE is capped at 500, which roughly corresponds to 50% chance). There are some exceptions like summons and evis if im not mistaken which can go past 500. I would say that the limit would be 1000 (100%) but don't know an in game way to reach that number.

I wonder mostly how p crit rate scales after 500. Is 700 p.crit rate 70% chance or the curve reaches a plateau? Take for example m crit rate that is capped to 33% even if u have 500 mcrit rate.

Your question is rather interesting, but needs some testing to get an answer. As no1 cares here, especially for summoners, you might wanna ask in eu boards or test it yourself.

BR,

Q.

1 hour ago, Quenia said:

Hello,

Theoretically p crit RATE is capped at 500, which roughly corresponds to 50% chance). There are some exceptions like summons and evis if im not mistaken which can go past 500. I would say that the limit would be 1000 (100%) but don't know an in game way to reach that number.

I wonder mostly how p crit rate scales after 500. Is 700 p.crit rate 70% chance or the curve reaches a plateau? Take for example m crit rate that is capped to 33% even if u have 500 mcrit rate.

Your question is rather interesting, but needs some testing to get an answer. As no1 cares here, especially for summoners, you might wanna ask in eu boards or test it yourself.

BR,

Q.

Yea, my doubt is the same, not only if one could reach 1000 for example, or if is capped at a fixed value like feoh mcrit rate.

Everytime i read about evisc i want to play one more and more :P

I read today in eu board that yul can pass the 33% on pskill crit rate based on dex values (more than 110 i think).

I will ask on eu board after i recover my pass (i dont even remember my mail account there hehe).

Ty for the reply, if i can find a way to record all the hits my summons do in a statistical way i will pass the results