Tyrr Maestro is asking about dualclass.

Seivodzan

Hi! I have played Lineage II (server Naia) from a few weeks. Now, my main class is Tyrr Maestro (level 97). Do you think that the class Othell Fortune Seeker is a convenient class to select it as my dualclass? Is there any class that you recommend me as my dualclass? Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/26/2019 at 2:33 PM, Seivodzan said:

Hi! I have played Lineage II (server Naia) from a few weeks. Now, my main class is Tyrr Maestro (level 97). Do you think that the class Othell Fortune Seeker is a convenient class to select it as my dualclass? Is there any class that you recommend me as my dualclass? Thanks!

Interesting.  I was thinking the same thing but other way around.  I am currently leveling a Fortune Seeker and thought that the Maestro would be a good fit...spoils plus crafting all wrapped up in one....that is if it works like that.  I'm still a little behind the curve on dual classes.

I'm a Maestro and Eva's Tank, the reason why i went this route so i don't have to worry so much about switching so much gear. I use heavy armor which both classes r needed for, i probably should change a different weapon with tank. But i can surive just fine with the setup i have atm. I was a Spoiler but since the spoil is all different, didnt think it was worth it, plus i would need different gear setup. But remember ur main has to be mastero, u cant do a dual class as that.

49 minutes ago, Moto said:

I'm a Maestro and Eva's Tank, the reason why i went this route so i don't have to worry so much about switching so much gear. I use heavy armor which both classes r needed for, i probably should change a different weapon with tank. But i can surive just fine with the setup i have atm. I was a Spoiler but since the spoil is all different, didnt think it was worth it, plus i would need different gear setup. But remember ur main has to be mastero, u cant do a dual class as that.

Thx, i obviously have to read up on the do's and don'ts and cans and can'ts when it comes to this.

• 1 month later...