Cloak Enchant Success Rate

So NcSoft are selling 100$+ packs okay

They don't deliver any rates on enchanting

Spent 200 normal cloak scrolls with 70+ LUC

End with +0 cloak, but that's not the point

The point is that i failed more than 10 time in a row to make +1

the other point is being able to succeed 5-6 enchant in a row too

How is the rate calculated ? there are waves of "success" "fail" ?

and the other question is how the bleep is it possible to make a cloak +10++ with those horrible rates.

Playing a game, paying a company to have an item u won't have even by spending more than 20k ncoin is just very frustrating.

PS: People who want to say "haha spend more" , i don't care i make Trilions out of market every year. i don't care, i should even make test video so people who actually pays their ncoin don't get frustrated. Because this is just a big scam from NCSOFT.

There are actually (chronos server) almost 0 new cloak freshly made from this event. i don't see them on market, price didn't reduce at all, so it feels like everyone who tried got rekt!

:):):)

I would have to agree with you that the enchant rates for this event seem to be booty. Although saying 0 new cloaks on the market is a little too far. Many people made +7's. I know that's not what Top end players are looking for, but 7 isn't bad for most of them.

6 hours ago, Andouille said:

So NcSoft are selling 100$+ packs okay

They don't deliver any rates on enchanting

End with +0 cloak, but that's not the point

The point is that i failed more than 10 time in a row to make +1

the other point is being able to succeed 5-6 enchant in a row too

and the other question is how the bleep is it possible to make a cloak +10++ with those horrible rates.

Playing a game, paying a company to have an item u won't have even by spending more than 20k ncoin is just very frustrating.

PS: People who want to say "haha spend more" , i don't care i make Trilions out of market every year. i don't care, i should even make test video so people who actually pays their ncoin don't get frustrated. Because this is just a big scam from NCSOFT.

There are actually (chronos server) almost 0 new cloak freshly made from this event. i don't see them on market, price didn't reduce at all, so it feels like everyone who tried got rekt!

:):):)

i totally agree on success rate suk, i bought 80 scrolls and i ended with cloak+1 max enchant was +5 i have luc around 62

I've made a +7 Elmore this event and sold it for 19b. Total cost to make was 12b (around 3b for the cloak+enchants and approx 9b to make it Legendary.)

Use stable scrolls for the higher enchants. That's how most of the high OE cloaks are made.

12 hours ago, Andouille said:

You have LUC maxed out, why dont you try to use Lady Luck enchant effect?

I believe so..

Once I went from 0 to +10 with no fail ( this was the 1st time cloaks were introduced, so I thought going to 15 would be easy also ), but cloak went back to 0 - my LUC was probably 65-6 not more. 

Enchanting is totally random .. RAAAAAANDOOOOOM :)  

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Once I went from 0 to +10 with no fail ( this was the 1st time cloaks were introduced, so I thought going to 15 would be easy also ), but cloak went back to 0 - my LUC was probably 65-6 not more. 

Enchanting is totally random .. RAAAAAANDOOOOOM :)  

Hi. And 1 more time... Why you talking about what you TOOOOOTALYYYY not understand? 

1. Enchanting have difficult formula - its depend of "LUC" and "spikes". LUC stats we all know - but NCSoft change it without any announcement (so it's kind of Scam - because many people invest in LUC stat alot real money). "Spikes"... it's more difficult to explain - but working like random dmg formula. Can find spikes time? No. Its independent. Spikes working on everything, exanting, crafting, and etc.  Why "spikes" - it's just only one way to explain why skills (and etc) enchanting with +93 chance - you can burn it 4-7 times in a row. Normally it's approx impossible - but happen for me me and other ppl many times.

2. Many people say its depends just of you luc... No. This can say just poor in game people - they try 1 time and get +12 or try 10 times and burn it.... Try 1000 times, 10.000 times - and you will see that personal luc simple not exist. It's just mathematic. 99% of server cant make even +6 sets. But exist people who mass making +8 +9 +10 items and sell it (living from RMT).

3. Next time before writing - check AH, and thing little bit.

But for real fakt... This cloak event = scam? YES.

1. It's not problem schaces 5-10-20% It's really not problem if we know chances and pay for it.

2. Problem - NCSoft not post chances... Now they write on enchant - "have shance 10% then normal". What is Normal? 0% 0.01%? Maybe 1%? If 0 - then we must o except "luck" chance + 10% better then normal? Wath is it? :) Scam...

3. @Juji - Like  I see you still have biggest respect from gamers - so maybe you can post this "critical" info for us?

6 hours ago, Dawe said:

You have LUC maxed out, why dont you try to use Lady Luck enchant effect?

I believe so..

That's a myth , there is not efect at all,  you get the lady luck "efect" in the already enchanted succes NOT AFTER.

On 6/27/2019 at 4:25 PM, Zalir said:

That's a myth , there is not efect at all,  you get the lady luck "efect" in the already enchanted succes NOT AFTER.

There 100% is an effect and its not a myth. The higher luck you have the more chances you have of having lady luck strike and succeed an enchant.

I have tested this with over 100,000 crafts. Because common mat upgrading does lady luck as well it was easy to test.

I started with 55 Luck and did 10k lady luck crafts (crafting until lady luck strikes), average between lady lucks was 10.6 crafts per lady luck.

Doing 10k the same say increasing luck by 1 each time all the way to 65. The average between crafts went down significantly. I can't share my work because it took me almost a year to do this, but trust me, the hard raw data doesn't lie.

So this can indeed be used to your advantage BUT while lady luck chances change with luck rate sometimes the enchanting rate ITSELF it what sucks, like cloaks and circles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawe said:

But, you are able to determine when Lady Luck activates... most likely.

Yeah, that was the point of me doing it. I am able to determine ROUGHLY that lady luck will strike on average every X amount of times. Combine that with the number of attempts between lady luck strikes and get the average of those 2. 

Laws of averages are kind of confusing.

Edited by Auburn

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it just me, but this seemed like the worst cloak event ever. I personally couldn't get a cloak pass +7. Seemed like they set It up to make you fail. You couldn't keep clicking like the last time they had the event. You had to do it like you're enchanting a weapon or armor. If it failed you had to re-click the enchant and put the cloak back in the box. Didn't work like this the first time they had cloaks. Since many of us did so much better that time, I guess the plan was to insure we didn't do well this time.. Their plan was successful.