Chronos' dramas

Quitted

I don't have a dog in the nova vs ms fight, well i don't like ms but i'm progressively leaving l2 ncwest and playing more and more on skelth.

On skelth there are the journalists allowed to pass in contested areas unharmed to interview the top dogs etc. If they manage to write a good article they get a monthly fee 4 free

and they are allowed to exp in top areas.

I want to be Chronos' journalist, untill i will play in here. So lets start

1st drama] xspawn vs prince

very interesting drama, sometimes wins my lil friend spawnako sometimes wins prince. I still prefer spawn [maybe because prince was in RS] but i'll will stay neutral.

All in all two good healers.  Edit please don't talk to me in greek :)

2nd drama] theredtruffle vs choco 101 feoh [brand new drama, i don't have a dog in this fight]

3rd drama] aizen vs the rest of the world [i don't like aizen you know but i'll try to be neutral (please aizen don't start any sentence with "you ignorant" or "you incompetent" ty)]

4th drama] foozie vs truffle [very interesting drama, i don't like truffle you know but i will stay neutral (foozie sorry but i won't adore you)]

5th drama] what the heck is vndragon doing in here [brand new drama i don't have a dog in this fight]

Feel free to add more dramas. New articles every week.

At the end of the year, if there will be an l2 ncwest website still running, i will ask to conguero a free prestige pack for my articles (and he will say no way :)]

Special guest [i hope] Yidao with l2 news from rochard.

It would be dishonest not to say anything about the fact that I do not have good relations with some members of the morning stars. Imho first of all a journalist's job involves the truth and to be able to write it down. Then every journalist gets his opinion in his head and becomes part of it, even if he does not say it or write it down.

Trust me temperance i've lost any interest at all in l2 ncwest politics so i can do it :)

There is no day on chronos in which the sun rises without there being a new drama

- Diego, the bad attitude healer [oh well he is the chronos demi-god healer but do not tell him because he will get cocky] is worried about his friend iPeppinio's health and called the greek 911 to check it out http://www.lifelinehellas.gr/τι-κάνουμε/γραμμή-sos-1065/

- Chronos aden castle siege 4.15.2018 [will ms manage to get it finally? (mixa would say "is more likely alicia vikander will text aizen asking for a date")]

I chose the name of the weekly "Chronos Post" and in the first issue there will be an interview with the two clan leaders interested by most of the dramas. Evey and Zureil. Later on I will post the interview rules. I will ask to Yidao some impression about what's we can expect in the months to come aswell. I will ask to Draecke and Katrise to post their tips for the nubz tanks aswell.
In short, it is 10 questions that will be asked to the top dogs on duty.
If at the end of the 10 questions the top dogs will want there will be two bonus questions.
The full text of the answers will be saved on video in such a way that everyone can check the impartiality of the journalist.
The top dogs can have two screenshots inserted in the article concerning them
- the first screenshot is about his current character
- the second screenshot is about a particular moment where the top dog is particularly fond of

The top dog can always refuse to answer any question with a simple "no comment".
No question will be aggressive or hostile [oh well i bet aizen's interview will be a special one :) ]

16 hours ago, Quitted said:

Trust me temperance i've lost any interest at all in l2 ncwest politics ....

16 hours later................

22 minutes ago, Quitted said:

There is no day on chronos in which the sun rises without there being a new drama

- Diego, the bad attitude healer [oh well he is the chronos demi-god healer but do not tell him because he will get cocky] is worried about his friend iPeppinio's health and called the greek 911 to check it out http://www.lifelinehellas.gr/τι-κάνουμε/γραμμή-sos-1065/

- Chronos aden castle siege 4.15.2018 [will ms manage to get it finally? (mixa would say "is more likely alicia vikander will text aizen asking for a date")]

I chose the name of the weekly "Chronos Post" and in the first issue there will be an interview with the two clan leaders interested by most of the dramas. Evey and Zureil. Later on I will post the interview rules. I will ask to Yidao some impression about what's we can expect in the months to come aswell. I will ask to Draecke and Katrise to post their tips for the nubz tanks aswell.
In short, it is 10 questions that will be asked to the top dogs on duty.
If at the end of the 10 questions the top dogs will want there will be two bonus questions.
The full text of the answers will be saved on video in such a way that everyone can check the impartiality of the journalist.
The top dogs can have two screenshots inserted in the article concerning them
- the first screenshot is about his current character
- the second screenshot is about a particular moment where the top dog is particularly fond of

The top dog can always refuse to answer any question with a simple "no comment".
No question will be aggressive or hostile [oh well i bet aizen's interview will be a special one :) ]

Hypocritical much? 

I would say very ironic.
For the rest yesterday I was watching the launch of the dragon satellite on the nasa website. At one point one dude entered the nasa live chat and comes out with "you are the worst enemies of muslims" as if the launch of a satellite can be considered Christian or Jewish. There will always be Talibans.
If I were really part of it I would not compliment 99% of ms members .

Correct me if I am wrong. The last time i've checked it out washington post's journalist didn't subscribed the donald trump's fan club and they don't try to hide it either but nonetheless they are the top journalists in the world. If donnie says "a" they write "donnie said a".

29 minutes ago, Truffle said:

Regardless of outcome today it's going to be a fun siege so enjoy yourselves. Numbers will be even or close to it with these clans defending. GL HF to all.

lf stream

Nova or MS PoV, no matter

On 4/14/2018 at 9:42 PM, Quitted said:

I don't have a dog in the nova vs ms fight, well i don't like ms but i'm progressively leaving l2 ncwest and playing more and more on skelth.

On skelth there are the journalists allowed to pass in contested areas unharmed to interview the top dogs etc. If they manage to write a good article they get a monthly fee 4 free

and they are allowed to exp in top areas.

I want to be Chronos' journalist, untill i will play in here. So lets start

1st drama] xspawn vs prince

very interesting drama, sometimes wins my lil friend spawnako sometimes wins prince. I still prefer spawn [maybe because prince was in RS] but i'll will stay neutral.

All in all two good healers.  Edit please don't talk to me in greek :)

2nd drama] theredtruffle vs choco 101 feoh [brand new drama, i don't have a dog in this fight]

3rd drama] aizen vs the rest of the world [i don't like aizen you know but i'll try to be neutral (please aizen don't start any sentence with "you ignorant" or "you incompetent" ty)]

4th drama] foozie vs truffle [very interesting drama, i don't like truffle you know but i will stay neutral (foozie sorry but i won't adore you)]

5th drama] what the heck is vndragon doing in here [brand new drama i don't have a dog in this fight]

Feel free to add more dramas. New articles every week.

At the end of the year, if there will be an l2 ncwest website still running, i will ask to conguero a free prestige pack for my articles (and he will say no way :)]

Special guest [i hope] Yidao with l2 news from rochard.

As it concerns me, there is no drama, i just making fun with the biggest clown of Ncwest History, my little spaounako :D . Its my best entertainment in the game :D

There is no day on chronos in which the sun rises without there being a new drama.

- Chronos Aden Castle Siege 4.15.2018 - MS failed to conquer the castle, again [MVP Katrise]

- two new dramas [Prince vs Aizen/Alb vs Aizen]

- the truth about RS bumping on Chronos

- Truffle spent thousands of dollars ending up playing in a panda pajamas and he's proud of it

- Is Sunshine helping nova? Where? When? How?

- Who's the commander's spy?

- Aizen vs the rest of the world ep. 2

I will edit with the links to the various dramas.

Now there are only 2 questions:

1] will max bump on chronos en mass like predicted?

2] if max lands on chronos what DH will do? Will they be the only great clan playing on a dead server?

Stay tuned for more.

Chronos Post - Issue n. 1

Index
A] Chronos Aden Castle Siege 4.15.2018 [the failing zerg keps failing]
In the siege week all chronos woke up to uncover a martian landed in their realm. VN.
Everyone was like wtf. VN began to spam in global about a winter something. Everyone tought he wasn't able to use global anymore because on freya there aren't users to chat with. Well i'm not counting in mixa in GC.
Fact is MS were scaried, a lot. The biggest zerg in ncwest history was preparing to the siege when news came that Piratas alongside FS would help Evey defending Aden and VN will be part of the show too. Rumours about the Sunshine's role began to spread aswell.
Siege day. Truffle with his 20k $ panda pajamas outfind failed, again, and rown didn't helped.
Although Katrise attempted to crest several times [he deserves the MVP because nonetheless he never gave up] he was interrupted, every time.
Piratas, FS, Nova did an astonishing work stopping the cast in the very last moment, sometime even after 80%.
This is where the first two dramas take place.
- First drama [did sunshine helped nova ?]
Aizen said "MS had to fight Nova,FS,OSJ,p1ratas,crows,sunshine,netflixnchill on aden" thus involving a pact between sunshine and nova.
Alb [iTraktor], a sunshine clannie, faced the commander with "you saw zelda + radec running alone on aden siege field ? It's a joke".
"so, you lie on purpose or you're just deeply autistic?" starting the 2nd episode of aizen vs the rest of the world forum war.
- Second drama [who's the commander spy?]
Aizen said "btw thx for my nova spy.... soon more from their forum" and "we have the screenshot of your CC 16 pts and FS,P1ratas,sunshine
are not even included on that cc
". Who gave to the commander the nova's cc screenshot posted on the forums?
I mean i can have a DH cc screenshot but Fotomoto will never, under any circumstances, give to me an Husaria CC ss.
Ninja things were going on the defenders' side. Very ninja things.
B] My lil friend Spawnako vs Prince ep. 1
They accused each other to be a clown posting videos. Tbh i'm sure my friend didn't work in a circus so he ain't no clown and deserves a golden globe for his videos.  On the other hand it has to be said they are on the very same level as healers so no one is a clown out there. Prince fought valiantly in Aden and deserves respect just like Spawn.
C] Prince vs Aizen ep. 1  This drama is directly connected with another brand new drama aka the truth beneath RS bumping on chronos
- Prince vs Aizen ep. 1 Former RS members were posting about who joined first Loreken's cp. Aizen posted private videos, with sound, made a looooooooooonng time ago
and was accused to be a snake and a liar.
- The truth beneath RS bumping on chronos
Prince said "we had a successful clan on Naia but you left in order to do carrier on Nova and after your rejection you push all the ppl from RS to join you at MS. So come help me guys that i abandon you cause i want revenge from the people who reject me. You are using the people from RS in order to feed your ego".
The Commander replied "Using RS to feed my ego say what I've asked people to join here and come cause I don't want people to get left behind it's out of good will and nothing else I didn't force anyone to come here I gave opportunity since most of the loyal members of RS back then stayed through thick and thin I feel that it's only right that since the clan I'm in now farms literally everything in Chronos that they deserve the same loyalty as what they gave the clan back then so I invited them to come here in Chronos".
D] Aizen vs the rest of the world ep. 3
Dagger [who is this one?] faced the commander with "Right now, RMTed toon, RMTed gear (sry, was a gift from Lokeren right?, still RMT nevertheless) & supporting people like Truffle in group, lmao. a braindead monkey could do what you're doing, "olympiad skills" is 6 skills on repeat, touch, stone, tanza, barrier, topaz, kelbim topaz. repeat"
thus involving Temperance's toon became an MS bleep.
The war continues in the forums and in global with some random MS lowbies accusing VN about RMT but getting disconnected when asked for a 1vs1 by VN himself.
Stay tuned for more.

Mhhh no.

WTS my own time would be the right phrase + I don't think many are so hardcore to read 5 pages of pure trash.

I don't need attention from any ncwest player. I'm playing on skelth. When i ran out of mp there i post in here. No boxes aren't allowed.

About VN, everyone can post a ss where one of your lowbies is accusing VN about rmt and when asked, in global, for a 1vs1 just disappear logging back 1 day later "sorry i got dc/ed".

38 minutes ago, Nuky said:

I will never understand people who play on other servers or other games, yet they spend a ton of time catching up and commenting on stuff happening on NCwest and then claiming they dont care etc etc

On 14/4/2018 at 8:42 PM, Quitted said:

i'm progressively leaving l2 ncwest and playing more and more on skelth.

I want to be Chronos' journalist, untill i will play in here.

Listen nukaizen whoever you are. Ok i'm spending my time in here only because i like jokes but no doctor ordered to me to spend my time explaining thing i've already wrote to some mental retard.

That beeing said i don't undestand how someone can take so seriosly a videogame

Ok aizen there.

Well we know for sure now nuky is aizen new b i a t ch

Let's make a deal dude

Since you're mentally ill and i am not, i don't need l2 you do

when, not if, when

you will make another post,

not matter what

i will make only 1 post to say

"the mentally sick aizen"

and i will stop posting in here.

Deal?

On 4/17/2018 at 11:01 AM, Quitted said:

Chronos Post - Issue n. 1

A] Chronos Aden Castle Siege 4.15.2018 [the failing zerg keps failing]
In the siege week all chronos woke up to uncover a martian landed in their realm. VN.
Fact is MS were scaried, a lot. The biggest zerg in ncwest history was preparing to the siege when news came that Piratas alongside FS would help Evey defending Aden and VN will be part of the show too. Rumours about the Sunshine's role began to spread aswell.
Siege day. Truffle with his 20k $ panda pajamas outfind failed, again, and rown didn't helped.
Although Katrise attempted to crest several times [he deserves the MVP because nonetheless he never gave up] he was interrupted, every time.

OMG dude, you do realize that the language you are using in your "journalist reports" are widely used and loved in yellow press, right?:D I underlined and made bold parts that you literally made up out of nowhere. 

This whole thread is a meme.  You already have a reputation of MS hater, so even trying to put yourself as a reporter - a bad idea. Nuky was right, journalists do not express their own preference, because it will make your work look biased, which leads it to become irrelevant. Although I liked the idea. I crawled the forums of Russian official l2 servers, and they also have reporters and journalists, but those people are actually getting paid for their work, thus they are very committed and unbiased (at least try to be). 

IMO, If you really want to contribute and sound professional (or at least somewhat relevant) you should get rid of assumptions of your own, call players names how they are, do not insult people (even in comments, especially on personal level, lmao), check your grammar (MS Word, Grammarly, grammatically literate friends etc.) and ALWAYS re-read few times what you have written, before posting. Those are very very basic guidelines of writing any kind of reports (anyone can add more tips/rules/hints), that are usually taught in middle-school.  

Otherwise, you really look like a cheap attention seeker. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived