Cursed swords profit or....

I ll get straight to the point. When the fishing with the new rods started after a while ncsoft decided to low the proft that you earn with fishing and besides Conguero said to report to him if we notice something that gain to his owner great profit. So here we are the cursed swords that take place 4 times per week. The minimum you get is 5bil per day that makes 20 bil per week at least (minimum) for his owner. At least at server naia specific people and clans go after that with their gang so as you understand the adena goes to specific people each time (which as people say at wc using illegal ways to keep them as topaz etc ). So what with that. Also with so many adena passing from one person each time the issue of rmt comes in surface. So @Conguero maybe you should start checking that? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

+1

Apparently they are exceptionally rewarding only for a few selected players and the rest of the community will gain nothing, so i think that's the logic behind it..

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer (and pk'ed if they don't like it)..

• Like 1

Very very true. And always power and money shows the true face of each character despite how they wanted to be presented at the beggining (we are here help not etc etc). Their monthly salary gains all ;)

I agree these changes are really trash for everyone except those who are already rich, I would've hoped that humans learned from their mistakes but it seems like this will end in mass exodus like every game (well 99% of ppl already left). I wouldn't complain about those cursed sword if at least me as a new player/returning player had some decent way to farm adena for myself but guess what patch after patch everything for new players and returning players are nerfed to the abyss and adena-making is buffed for people who are already rich. Freya/zaken 7 r-gem drops while rich players are soloing end-game instances with 1 char worth 100+ bil. Economy is the backbone of a MMORPG, if you wanna leave it like this start looking for a new job because you will be unemployed from ncsoft in a near future when the whales will have noone to crush in-game.

They should remove that you drop the sword if the chest is destroyed in the last 30 minutes when the chest becomes open for attack.

Otherwise its impossible for scrubs like me to defend it vs the visa players of MS.

I can survive 1v1 with them when i have the sword but defending the chest on my own or my clannies the last 30min vs MS?
Impossible mate.

I was looking forward to the new demonic swords but that last 30min is a real setback.

U should only lose the sword if ur afk or too much in town like it already is.

But try defending that sword in the last 30min vs MS lol

8 hours ago, TriHard said:

I agree these changes are really trash for everyone except those who are already rich, I would've hoped that humans learned from their mistakes but it seems like this will end in mass exodus like every game (well 99% of ppl already left). I wouldn't complain about those cursed sword if at least me as a new player/returning player had some decent way to farm adena for myself but guess what patch after patch everything for new players and returning players are nerfed to the abyss and adena-making is buffed for people who are already rich. Freya/zaken 7 r-gem drops while rich players are soloing end-game instances with 1 char worth 100+ bil. Economy is the backbone of a MMORPG, if you wanna leave it like this start looking for a new job because you will be unemployed from ncsoft in a near future when the whales will have noone to crush in-game.

"soloing end-game instances with 1 char worth 100+ bil." - lol :)  100+bil its nothing in this game ---->  "noob account". 1000+ bil ----> Average (you can try to go olympiad, cs, try to hunt RB).