Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2.25 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The 15th Anniversary Ultimate Celebration continues for one last week.
  • Ancient Kingdom Cloaks will be available in the store for one last week.
  • The Expertise Runes and Rotten Fish Dishes exchange has been extended.
    • Expertise Runes can be exchanged until August 7.
    • Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.
  • Fixed an issue with the Way of the Wandering Knight Quest.
    Fixed an issue with the Undecaying Memory of the Past quest.
  • Fixed an issue where the Dye Powder was removed from the Grocer NPC. You can now purchase Dye Powder under the “I want to trade some dye” link with Helvetia in Giran. The temporary Dye Powder in the L2 Store will remain for one more week before it is removed from the L2 Store.
  • The Phoenix Blood item will remain in the L2 store for one week until it is removed.
  • Festival Tickets will be removed from players' inventories. Please exchange your remaining tickets with the Dimensional Merchant before the maintenance.
  • The 5-day Flash Sale will end and the related items will be removed from the L2 Store.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nice to see some bug fixes - Big Thanks, but there are more to be fixed :) some are serious :D  

When can we expect Red Libra, as you can see, many are waiting for it, waiting like crazy :D  

Edited by Argus

8 hours ago, Hime said:
  • Fixed an issue where the Dye Powder was removed from the Grocer NPC. You can now purchase Dye Powder under the “I want to trade some dye” link with Helvetia in Giran. The temporary Dye Powder in the L2 Store will remain for one more week before it is removed from the L2 Store.

and what makes you think that we wanna buy it from giran grocery ? for 30%tax gift to giran castle owner ?

edit: and maybe box clan

edit 2: i think the "gift" from cursed swords is already enough for them

Edited by Pitouras

1 minute ago, BigNuts said:

Quick question: The ancient cloaks will be removed from inventories as well? Is is a timed item or we just have a timeline to buy it?

This is ncsoft mate, of course they won't disappear.

Can we have an answer in our question from the forum moderators? You guys show up just to do the typical post (which most of the times contains a lot of mistakes) and then dissapear. We would appreciate that...Took you over a month to fix a bug ( without an apology) but there are more for the new areas, exalted quests etc, and we dont have any report from you if you re working on them or whatever. Also the powder which has added on l2 store cause you accidentally delete it  and the phoenix blood (which is useful for many players) added to l2 store temporary the same but you mention only what will happen with the powder and not with the phoenix blood. The game after the update is full of bugs can we have a progress report?

@Hime Its nothing new from you guys to leave us with shady informations. I would like to see answere on the following questions before next maintenance.

If you ask yourself now what its not clear at the infos you gave. Yea itsa bout the phonix Blood.
It only says that the option to buy it in L2 store will be removed. It thems sure you not add them back to NPC becouse it not says anything like it.

Question: Will it still be possible to craft divine protection elexir? Will you delet the phonix blood item at all? so if i get a stock of phonix blood (exampel:10tril) before next maintenance, i will need to craft them into divine protection elexirs or its is save to stock them at WH?

If you cant answere this pls ask your GM friends, who knows or can talk to the right person about it.

Thanks best regards

PS: I play L2 since Beta in NA and its realy a shame how your information politics messup the game play and my plans / the plans of every player

Edit: Would realy be nice to see a nother Golden Compas Event. Many players need to finish there belts and others are finaly able to recive them.
Maybe at the same time or short after next Red Libra i know comuntiy is crying hard for it.

Edited by GottWillEs
  • Like 1

• Juji unpinned this topic