Advice for Mid geared Iss Doomcryer

SinnerRose

Hello, many of topics about gear for Iss are outdated so I write a new one looking for advices.

Actually I have main DA 100+, dual doomcryer 97.

R99 Heavy +6 3x120 attack type + Shield 

Almost finish Tauti 1h, need one fragment.

Frintezza Soul Neclace

Top Grade Special Stun / Normal zaken earing

Ring of Creation / Enchanced Octavis Ring Warrior

Pearl/Diamond 3 lvl   Emerald 1 lvl

Venir 9 / Destruction

Actually trying to get CON dyes

Mostly play solo PvE, things gonna Change when I hit 101 and could go with friends. 

What gear upgrades I should looks for? And with priority? Of course I want to stick with just same items for tank and iss as sell :)

Thanks!

Its not outdated, its just they did not change/improve that toon much....back on business and not necessary in that order: con dyes,cloak, circlet,longing, set+8 or better, paulina agation++,faction talismans+10, change that octavis ring with soul AQ or Tauti, +4 con bracelet, abundance lvl 1 min, venir lvl 9 its too low you can do better, 7 signs talisman or the one with pdef(anakim i think).

You are not mid geared....you are nacked or low geared best scenario. Items you have are for 95-99 :)

Edited by Pleistoros

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/07/2019 at 10:31 AM, SinnerRose said:

Hi mate,

Nice combo of classes.

The armor and shield will be fine if you supplement it with some other defensive items.

Tauti 1 hander is nice for PVE/PVP but would benefit from sigil SA if you can spend it.

Keep the necklace, upgrade the earring to special grade stun and istina normal if on a budget. B.Zaken has poor m.def which is much more important later in game. Antharas could give you something to work towards upgrading later on.

Queen Ant Soul Ring and either Octavis/Baium Soul or Trasken would be nice combo. Sell the RoC.

Make sure your APs are right. If you waste 2 points on robe AP, you can unlock +12% p.def below ;)

P.def, m.def, resistance, crt dps reduction, all way better than HP. Use dyes and weapon for CON.

Why are you soloing? seems a bad way to play a support class, particularly looking at your gear. Get tanky and get in a pt.

Your jewels are fine, but to beef up a bit the advice about Anakim talisman is good, you can get your +4 con bracelet for free, even some cheap ones, hellfire is fine if you can't get longing. Later you can do faction quests to earn Kingdom guard +3 def and Mother tree +3 def.

You could just use a +4 bloody blunt/sword with 3 HP SAs t help boost HP. You seem happy with tauti though.

If you have the time, the exalted cloak and hair accessory are quite nice if you don't want to spend your inheritance.

Best of luck

• 2 months later...
On 7/26/2019 at 8:41 AM, disp0sable said:

Make sure your APs are right. If you waste 2 points on robe AP, you can unlock +12% p.def below ;)

Can someone please advise on the ability tree for a doomcyer? im at a loss for how to allocate points. matbe just a snapshot of how to invest the points?

AP are somewhat down to personal taste. As you are building a defensive build I will offer some advice. Feel free to propose alternatives.

Pve p.def

PvP m.def

Attribute defence

CD lvl 2

Heavy armor lvl 2

Crit damage reduction

https://i.gyazo.com/7db688bfe892c401fdd38e01a46bd90d.png

Like this but start with heavy armor lvl 2 and add the robe lvl 2 to unlock 12% more p.def underneath.

On 10/7/2019 at 1:53 PM, disp0sable said:

AP are somewhat down to personal taste. As you are building a defensive build I will offer some advice. Feel free to propose alternatives.

Pve p.def

PvP m.def

Attribute defence

CD lvl 2

Heavy armor lvl 2

Crit damage reduction

Like this but start with heavy armor lvl 2 and add the robe lvl 2 to unlock 12% more p.def underneath.

Thank you so much.. what do you say about others who say to use the warrior tree for attack?

On 10/7/2019 at 1:53 PM, disp0sable said:

Pve p.def

PvP m.def

Attribute defence

CD lvl 2

Heavy armor lvl 2

Crit damage reduction

Also this looks very similar to my healer.. TYTY

On 15/10/2019 at 12:02 AM, degamad said:

Thank you so much.. what do you say about others who say to use the warrior tree for attack?

As previously discussed, warrior tree AP for DPS would tend to be a minority (v.well geared). That's not to say you can't go for this set up but be aware the damage output will be significantly lower than your dd counterparts.

Generally to be relied upon and play a support class role you will massively benefit from knights tree AP and dual class skills. Indeed the gear you choose will play a large part in how effective you can be.

If you prefer a DPS is set up go bladedancer or hiero for the PoM 101 skill.

Feel free to friend me if you want my contact details. Always happy to talk iss with anyone

4 hours ago, disp0sable said:

As previously discussed, warrior tree AP for DPS would tend to be a minority (v.well geared). That's not to say you can't go for this set up but be aware the damage output will be significantly lower than your dd counterparts.

Generally to be relied upon and play a support class role you will massively benefit from knights tree AP and dual class skills. Indeed the gear you choose will play a large part in how effective you can be.

If you prefer a DPS is set up go bladedancer or hiero for the PoM 101 skill.

Feel free to friend me if you want my contact details. Always happy to talk iss with anyone

Hey thanks.

So i have a 99 Heiro as a main with no dual selected yet, a BD / Trr 99/87 dual. on another acount i have a YUL/Doomcryer. 100/99

Maybe i should make a ISS/Sigel or Sigel/ISS

is it better to have the ISS as the main? i always thought i should use the DD as main then the ISS as dual so i could switch to offer support or rez someone, is that logical or no? i guess scrolls can rez too.. i dunno im confusing myself its way too many options to think about :D

so far i just use the ISS to follow the DD around, i also have healers but im not sure how much help they are other than they can give MP.

im not sure how to friend someone. i did click to follow you on the forums if thats what you mean?

• 1 month later...

I would put tank as main and iss as dual. Or alternatively you could have 1 tank/tank and iss/iss.

Iss can be hard to lvl if you don't have your own DD.

Heirophant is a class for pom and fast CD of skills. Definitely a solo box toon. If you want to play more an iss which can share your shield and passive, go domi or swordmuse.

Sigel Eva's Templar is still best choice for tank and is fun to play