Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The 15th Anniversary Ultimate Celebration will end. Please use up any remaining event items before the maintenance.
  • Ancient Kingdom Cloaks will no longer be available on the L2 Store.
  • The temporary Dye Powder in the L2 Store will no longer be in the L2 Store. Dye Powder can be purchased from Helvetia in Giran.
  • The Phoenix Blood item will no longer be available in the L2 Store.
  • Item rewards will be removed from the following quests:
    • Control of Power
    • Take Up Arms
    • Winds of Fate: Encroaching Shadows
  • Fixed an issue where the link for Etina Solo dungeon was missing.
  • Fixed an issue where several links were missing for the Peeves NPC in Heine.
  • There will be an L2 Store update for July.
  • The Red Libra Summer Event will start.

Other Notes:

• Expertise Runes can be exchanged until August 7.
  • Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

17 minutes ago, Hime said:

will be unavailable for approximately 2.75 hours

@Hime O.o 2.75hrs = 3hrs 15 mins? lol or there is an hour whit more then 60 mins o.Oo.O ya only in l2 i think xDDDDD

Edited by LaOrca

20 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The 15th Anniversary Ultimate Celebration will end. Please use up any remaining event items before the maintenance.
  • Ancient Kingdom Cloaks will no longer be available on the L2 Store.
  • The temporary Dye Powder in the L2 Store will no longer be in the L2 Store. Dye Powder can be purchased from Helvetia in Giran.
  • The Phoenix Blood item will no longer be available in the L2 Store.
    • Control of Power
    • Take Up Arms
  • Fixed an issue where the link for Etina Solo dungeon was missing.
  • Fixed an issue where several links were missing for the Peeves NPC in Heine.
  • There will be an L2 Store update for July.
  • The Red Libra Summer Event will start.

Other Notes:

• Expertise Runes can be exchanged until August 7.
  • Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

any info on Dragon shirt/weapon or Artifact promo date please? @Hime

20 minutes ago, Hime said:

• Control of Power
    • Take Up Arms

once again, instead of not fighting the bot, they will remove the farm from the players who play no hand to try to damage the bots ??? 

• L2 Team
57 minutes ago, GottWillEs said:

@Hime Thanks for ignoring my questions about Divine Protection Elexirs and phonix blood from last maintenace Thread.

Good Job ..I..

The dev no longer wants the Phoenix Blood to be sold in the L2 Store or through the Grocer as the Divine Protection Elixir recipe will be removed in the next update. I am waiting on more details if any of these items and recipes will be completely deleted.

6 minutes ago, Juji said:

Player and BOT Abuse.

Does that mean all the rewards or just the level 1 brooch jewel items?
I am pretty sure those are the target since you can't exchange the other rewards.

Will there be high level content (like level 105+) somewhere down the line that will allow us to at least make a basic level 1 of these brooch jewels and possibly other "start" items otherwise not available?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Juji said:

The dev no longer wants the Phoenix Blood to be sold in the L2 Store or through the Grocer as the Divine Protection Elixir recipe will be removed in the next update. I am waiting on more details if any of these items and recipes will be completely deleted.

@Juji thanks for the info why it took so long to give us this simple answere?
In fact you tell us we not buyed enough rose essences from L2 store! anyways its realy a shame that an recipe / item like this just get removed.
For me the last (free to play) nail in the coffin!

I got 25000 Divine protection Elexirs in my inventar looking forward to see them still after maintenace

Edited by GottWillEs
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Juji said:

Player and BOT Abuse.

Maybe ban bots! and players that abuse it, at least thats what happend in old times for stuff like this. but looks like the eula is just a joke

The time have come to change the "truly free to play" into "truly free to login".

Edited by GottWillEs
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Player and BOT Abuse.

Seriously, why don't you guys remove everything from the game, and put it in l2 store? If you have problem with bots, just ban the bots. What about refinary? Isn't it considered as abuse? What about cursed weapons? Isn't it considered as abuse? It looks like anything a player could do to make some profit and buy some decent gear to enjoy this game, turns to be "abuse" for you. Exception ofc is the l2 store, right? 

Why don't you put a limit on the times someone can enter instances like istina, octavis, balok, tauti, and their epics? You can count what great amount of profit someone can make of these blessed armor scrolls and rune stones, right?

Also you can make dragons one time entrance for everyone. And dragons drop way too much things that brings profit to players. All these profits players make of that "abuse" of the game are against l2 store.

I don't know, i just dropped here some ideas to increase more your income from the store. Isn't it what you want? 

Honestly, was that @Conguero idea? 

?

• Like 3

WWhy don't you simply give us IBAN of Your friends? 

You make zariche and akamanah available just for 2 clans, spawn is not random and you can see them waiting for it just at The right spot util they get it. 

Then you make impossibile for normale People/new players to get a Level 1 jewel from a quest, where should a new player get this item? Oh L2 Store with "random" box (don't you know that in some countries selling random items is illegal?). 

Let's talk about random, during the event there was the cake raid that had to give prizes based on "random" numbers, numbers that randomly where higher for The People with more equip, more ncoins, more adena, not just 1 time but every single raid and more of one time for each of those one, that's how random ncsoft works . 

You aren't fighting bots, you are feeding Your friends and make other People unable to play 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, GottWillEs said:

@Juji thanks for the info why it took so long to give us this simple answere?
In fact you tell us we not buyed enough rose essences from L2 store! anyways its realy a shame that an recipe / item like this just get removed.
For me the last (free to play) nail in the coffin!

I got 25000 Divine protection Elexirs in my inventar looking forward to see them still after maintenace

Not the first and not even the last time they are playing against themselves.

http://l2archive.d3v.me.uk/f-137.html

Also, I have pasted a legendary quote.

Drop rate can be nerfed any time, but increasing it requires a whole new level of programming.

Edited by golemka
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Juji said:

Player and BOT Abuse.

Player and bot abuse, sure. This was just one of very few ways to make adena for casual player w/o p2w, so u removed it. I thought official server will be better than others, but it's much worse. I'm consedering leaving this crap. 

Also, you have time to make event by event, but my olympiad ticket is still waiting for answer from QA team for 5 months already. Guys, your company is a joke, not a serious one.