Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Hime

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Login server is temporarily down at the moment and will be brought up shortly in the next 5-10 minutes. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Login server is available again!

you guys fixing to much thing, when ncsoft fix business model? normal player who cant pay 50k dollar, just losing time for try make adena, you guys del all profit maker quest and rb drops, i'm ok for making adena, but starter get bored and quit after 1 week. and not because of bots, because of your changes. realize it already. you smart enough to realize it.
Just 1 that started do, zaken, you guyst remove vesper drop, what next? ge on oly quest?

Edited by KissMyKnife
  • Like 1

with the withdrawal of the reward you will not only hurt the boots but the players who are starting lineage was already a game for the elderly now will die for you will think that also the sale of stones on the site will fall? or will hope to fall to think back to queste with the lack of jewelry trade inside the game will not have sales on the site this way was turning the two trade it and one thing to think about more was the only way to help the beginners.

4 hours ago, Dawe said:

Oh no... So my plan to make "La Vie En Rose's Elegant Brooch" is gone.... :(

For those who don't know.... by doing the Herphah quest you could make 6-slot Brooch basicaly for free... :D:D:D

Not without botting you wouldn't.

4 hours ago, Dawe said:

Oh no... So my plan to make "La Vie En Rose's Elegant Brooch" is gone.... :(

For those who don't know.... by doing the Herphah quest you could make 6-slot Brooch basicaly for free... :D:D:D

not really free, 440x5m will need so around 2.2b you still need

Edited by KissMyKnife

First,

Well, i didnt say that i would finish it in month or so... so boting wasn't necesary :) Also the new auto macro would help a lot.

Second,

Yes, You need adena for Jewel Grinder, but don't tell me that character can't make 15m adena needed from drops/quests.

Edited by Dawe

16 hours ago, Juji said:

Player and BOT Abuse.

so, instead of fighting the bot, you'd rather harm all the others? So how did you end the spoil? I would like to understand how this reasoning works, if your nail breaks will tear your hands off?

15 hours ago, Katis said:

Sério, por que vocês não tiram tudo do jogo e colocam na loja do l2? Se você tiver problema com bots, apenas banir os bots. E quanto ao refinamento? Não é considerado como abuso? E quanto a armas amaldiçoadas? Não é considerado como abuso? Parece que qualquer coisa que um jogador poderia fazer para obter algum lucro e comprar algum equipamento decente para aproveitar este jogo, se transforma em "abuso" para você. Exceção ofc é a loja l2, certo? 

Por que você não coloca um limite nos momentos em que alguém pode entrar em instâncias como istina, octavis, balok, tauti e seus épicos? Você pode contar que grande quantia de lucro alguém pode fazer desses pergaminhos de armaduras abençoados e runas, certo?

Além disso, você pode fazer dragões entrada uma vez para todos. E os dragões deixam de lado muitas coisas que trazem lucro para os jogadores. Todos esses lucros que os jogadores fazem desse "abuso" do jogo são contra a loja l2.

Não sei, acabei de deixar aqui algumas ideias para aumentar mais sua receita na loja. Não é o que você quer? 

Honestamente, foi essa  ideia @Conguero

?

put rare items in the store to directly falicitar some players who are already advanced to stay even stronger is not absurd? putting items only in the l2 store avoiding players being able to make their effort is not absurd? Why not close the free access and put to pay monthly fee again? this does not seem absurd to me, I do not see any logic in this, to prejudice the real players to '' try '' to cancel the bot farm, would not it be easier to banilos? or would that be absurd?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Juji said:

Jogador e BOT Abuse.

Hard to understand.
NCSoft starts working with a XINGCODE anti-bot, months later the whole project shatters.
He releases more box per computer and now accuses the player of abuse.
Who released the abuse by removing the antbot? NCSoft.
Who released released the use of more than three boxes? NCSoft.
NCSoft punish their own decisions.
This is weird.

• Like 2

Really free to suffer has become this game.

you remove from players to make  3 4 lvl jewlers or 6 slot brooch  cause is abuse to have something without paying in l2 store , thats what u telling us
You dont care to punish bots but players who are making 1 k85 per day to make in 2 weeks 1 powder and dont buy  from store  the jewlers.....
(we could make lvl6 brooch BUT NOT the rare one without L2 store ,imo  that was correct)
(47 obsidian lvl1  combining and is still  lvl2) thats the chances u giving us 

Furthermore, Libra quests need adena  and does not worth at all to spend 150-200m per day for some xp 
Buff was 4h now 1h   per day !!!!!

Weapons R110 should be pve/pvp to trade and  not blessed or normal , WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

For one more time Ncwest dissapoint me !!!
Gogo  keep on the good work.... soon everyone will turn to another game.

@juji do something......i think u are the only one who cares and can make something ....

• Like 2

Where is problem... I even can't understand this people who want to make 100 tons, lvl up, make faktion to get jewlers... Realy.. not have what to do in real life? Can't understand... For this tons how much time need... 3-6 mon to play with small lvl chars? ;)

17 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

What you mean player abuse? you mean ncwest abuse, not player, 1 normal player in 1 hour farm, can make 100m a day, and this is only 1 toon, on that quest.
1 more thing, i see adena seller toon ages ago on town, there is not much rmt player on naia, really rare now, you can stop saying bot, only macro players who farm brooch jewel for get 440 insane number of powder. ncsoft cause this problem and now force all player to pay more, to get brilliant brooch. at least try to modify the cost number, 1 slot not worth lv5 brooch jewel price. max +2 radiant brooch price.

Just not make my mistake. Not say nick names of bots in Adena ;) Because will get forum ban for bot abuse :)

22 hours ago, golemka said:

Drop rate can be nerfed any time, but increasing it requires a whole new level of programming.

Yes its true. All items craft, drop and etc - going by formula/index. To make new... In fact not hard (take some h) - if programers know what doing... But they are "randoms". one make, other cant - because don't know what make first 6 mon ago :) Here exist mass small mistakes by items (start from r95) - this is what I find...

16 hours ago, Dawe said:

First,

Well, i didnt say that i would finish it in month or so... so boting wasn't necesary :) Also the new auto macro would help a lot.

Second,

Yes, You need adena for Jewel Grinder, but don't tell me that character can't make 15m adena needed from drops/quests.

You'd need 110 toons leveled up and doing daily quests if you were to get 4 powders per toon. Unless all you do is play, it wouldn't just take months, it would probably take over a year of doing just this.

4 hours ago, Propaganda1337 said:

All you need is adrenaline and a pc who can run 10 l2 windows... 3-5 days max per character for 3 powders.. since there is an auto login script you can finish q's from the one character and switch to the other in same account... do the math. 10 acc x 7 char x 5 hours probably for all dailies. since its automatic its so bleeping easy

Which is exactly what I said earlier.