Limited Krishna can't be exchanged??

Stars

@Hime @Juji

I was waiting for Red libra for a while and got so happy when you finally gave it to us. And then i log in only to find out that my Limited Krishna weapon can't be exchanged ?? WTF...

It's bad enough to have a mage weapon that can't be enchanted to +12 with heavenly scrolls (only goes to +7), but now i can't even change it anymore??

Plz fix that.......

Just now, Juji said:

Dev designed this iteration of Red Libra with only the Dark/Bloody Krishna weapon exchange. We do not have a Limited or regular Krishna weapon exchange yet.

people are also very angry about Seed Talismans  and the 4 hour buff that turned into 1h only. check it out asap

43 minutes ago, Juji said:

Dev designed this iteration of Red Libra with only the Dark/Bloody Krishna weapon exchange. We do not have a Limited or regular Krishna weapon exchange yet.

@Juji so you're telling me that basically i'm ..... when it comes to get my +10 limited back up to +12 (or higher)

Any change that heavenly scrolls will be changed to go +12 for mage weapons too?

• L2 Team
Just now, Mech said:

@ Juji ...you should at least change the weapons that people need .. its not their fault you guys made a error ..

The option does not exist for any of the R110 weapons except Bloody/Dark.

@Juji answering "the option does not exist" is not an answer....WE KNOW THAT! "The Devs just gave only that option" is not an answer. The answer is who decided that, and why. I mean you don't have to answer things like that normally,as they involve GM team disitions but introducing Red Libra changing dark\bloody krishna weapons but not limited or enchanted or standard is not so clever choice.So yeah you need to tell as who decided that. And it is not just the Devs......the Devs do changes they are asked. And of course I assume they are gettting paid for that. So maybe we should assume you people just ordered the most common change?Most poeple have dark/bloody krishna weapons so you paid only for them? To save money? Ok, lets agree, you can make a standard or enchanted R110 weapon dark/bloody and change it.So that was not necessary.........BUT --> How am I supposed to change my limited weapon then? I cannot downgrade it...!!!!! You need make a fix asap to involve limited weapons at least...and not wait for another Red Libra event in 5 or 10 months........

This is quite normal and assuming that something you wanted will be included is really dumb to say the least.

I'm not surprised though, most of the "players" left are QQ kids that expect everything served in a platter...

Anyway, hopefully a lesson learned and eventually wait for the next Red Libra.

don't feed the troll Mixa lol.. you should have known better ;)

nothing can be done about it atm besides waiting for next Red Libra which will actually cover all grade types of R110 weapons as well even some R110 armor parts

10 hours ago, BaSaIeV said:

I mean we all know that Nova and "TeamJuji" have close relations and support each other....but you don't have to undermine your own IQ level, by making such statements.

I'd like to see the proof for those claims.

there's none.. been seeing such statements on all servers over the last 15 years against the top dominating clans..

the only time such thing really happened was due bad policy at GM ticket support when they delevel'd Truffles stage 3 dragon fist and returned the claws so they could make 2 stage 2 dragon weapons.. lot's of dramaz happen once that got out and it got undone eventually..

also if it was even remotely true then why did Hitcha & Martel get banned so many times ?

all that comment exposes is old trauma of frustrations with such end game clan.. pretty sure atm ppl say the same about MAX & MS

L2dramaz ftw!

6 hours ago, Draecke said:

let me leave this here:

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

How about this:
- Nova abusing Assassin appearance when it had a bug that it crashed the L2 client, on 2 different sieges winning a castle fight they could otherwise not have won *no action was taken vs the offender(s) and from my knowledge no other clan even abused this but this very same character was left in Aden town for the rest of that time solely with the intention to crash people.
- Nova internally knowing about a glitch with the skill learning process and even though not all used it quite a few did to learn "subtle" passive skills from other classes to get a unfair advantage *granted other clans abused it also but not nearly as much as nova members did.
- at least 2 different nova members who kept 999 bil adena (when that was the cap) from the lottery exploit *this money remained in economy one nova member even bragged about it in worldshout at that time after NCSoft supposedly fixed/removed all ill gotten gains.
- Nova running a 98 character train to port in pre-fafurion update lilith/anakim before KSK/africa time to farm gear for 3 "main" people *granted again not all did it and FS did this too but again the gains were not taken away as the offenders kept pushing the evidence in everyone else their face.
- How do you explain a GM appearing, making a lol comment about certain player in gainak using a botting tool and then the player was just left to continue with just a verbal warning due to GM presence while any other player would have been instantly banned on the spot.

There are many more things Nova / Renovatio did but this is the stuff that stands out the most, granted it never was the entirety of Nova but due to inaction of "Management" here it left many people wondering about this particular fact.
This is why these things are said, not some unfounded "just because they were top clan at that time".
Also GM's doing "extra's" for certain players or group of players isn't a new thing in the MMO world either, many other games suffered the exact same thing and Lineage II certainly isn't invulnerable to GM's doing things they are not supposed to.

• 2 weeks later...

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/14250-r110-weapon-exchange/

18 hours ago, FireWire said:

Hi @Juji, maybe allow then for the duration of this Red Libra that current owners of Limited R110 weapons can restore to their previous form (PVP/PVE R110 Weapon) with all upgrade materials returned as well so they can use the exchange function and then redo the Limited upgrade ?

would be amazing if this could be done! <3

Just for the duration of this Red Libra allow the support team to roll back / downgrade their Limited weapon and problem solved, we know it can be done as everyone still remembers the mess from when Truffle's Stage3 Dragon Fist was downgraded but this would be different as 1. it will be clearly communicated and 2. every owner of a Limited weapon can apply - only requirement would be to have such weapon in your inventory.

There can't be many of such weapons around so why not show your big spending player base that you care about them and try hard to help out instead of saying though luck next Red Libra better no ?

1 hour ago, KKKm said:

What about the option to change dragon weapons and armors from light heavy robe . If they add limited they should also add all the above .

dragon weapons were & still are never part of Red Libra so yeah no, do a search as Draecke here posted the 2 most recent Red Libra's as done in Korea of which the oldest should have been what we got but obviously didn't get.

outside of trolling please do tell who wants to change their R110 armor part ?

the Limited R110 weapons request is a reasonable one and so far Juji has not said it can't/ won't be done. saying it's not part of current Red Libra ain't the same thing as saying NC isn't willing to support their actual paying customers.

Edited by JudgementDay

On 7/11/2019 at 5:13 PM, Draecke said:

there's none.. been seeing such statements on all servers over the last 15 years against the top dominating clans..

the only time such thing really happened was due bad policy at GM ticket support when they delevel'd Truffles stage 3 dragon fist and returned the claws so they could make 2 stage 2 dragon weapons.. lot's of dramaz happen once that got out and it got undone eventually..

also if it was even remotely true then why did Hitcha & Martel get banned so many times ?

all that comment exposes is old trauma of frustrations with such end game clan.. pretty sure atm ppl say the same about MAX & MS

L2dramaz ftw!

Actually to add insult to injury on the whole stage 3 dragon weapon thing. When his fists got reverted to stage 2 that gave him 120 claws, he sent 10 to Zureil leaving him with 110 claws, he then upgraded his bow to stage 2 leaving him with 0 claws. When they reverted the bow and gave him back his stage 3 fists the 10 claws stayed with Zureil, so the GM's actually gave Truffle 10 free claws. Kinda bleeped up right?

1 hour ago, Auburn said:

Actually to add insult to injury on the whole stage 3 dragon weapon thing. When his fists got reverted to stage 2 that gave him 120 claws, he sent 10 to Zureil leaving him with 110 claws, he then upgraded his bow to stage 2 leaving him with 0 claws. When they reverted the bow and gave him back his stage 3 fists the 10 claws stayed with Zureil, so the GM's actually gave Truffle 10 free claws. Kinda bleeped up right?

False.  If he gave Zureil 10 claws, then Truffle would miss 10 Claws to make his stage 2. , he made it stage 2, so he didn't give zureil any claws.

1 hour ago, Andouille said:

False.  If he gave Zureil 10 claws, then Truffle would miss 10 Claws to make his stage 2. , he made it stage 2, so he didn't give zureil any claws.

Stage 3 = 120 claws

Stage 2 = 60 claws

Stage 1 = 50 claws

50+60=110

120-110= 10 

Math

Edited by Auburn

On 7/23/2019 at 7:23 PM, JudgementDay said:

dragon weapons were & still are never part of Red Libra so yeah no, do a search as Draecke here posted the 2 most recent Red Libra's as done in Korea of which the oldest should have been what we got but obviously didn't get.

outside of trolling please do tell who wants to change their R110 armor part ?

the Limited R110 weapons request is a reasonable one and so far Juji has not said it can't/ won't be done. saying it's not part of current Red Libra ain't the same thing as saying NC isn't willing to support their actual paying customers.

This sums it up pretty well.