Red libra question for GM's

On 7/11/2019 at 5:36 PM, spearmint said:

if I use the red libra option to  change my dual class will I lose all my forgotten skillbook levels that I have or will they be preserved?

https://www.lineage2.com/news/beleths-forgotten-spellbooks

"Your skills will remain should you reawaken your Dual Class through Raina in the town of Talking Island or through Elder Green during the Red Libra event (when active). The skills are also maintained after using the Chaos Essence item to change the diversification of your class. These passive skills are also active during Olympiad and Ceremony of Chaos."

On 11.07.2019 г. at 12:36 PM, spearmint said:

if I use the red libra option to  change my dual class will I lose all my forgotten skillbook levels that I have or will they be preserved?

Personally tested with another account, so you keep:

1) skills learned with forgotten books

2) extra buff slots, learned with ancient book: divine inspiration (beginner & intermediate)

3) divine expansion (8 rune stones)

4) current level & % xp

5) revelation skills

• L2 Team
On 7/11/2019 at 2:36 AM, spearmint said:

Forgotten Power skills are not shared between Main Class and Dual Class, so each class must learn them individually. Your skills will remain should you reawaken your Dual Class through Raina in the town of Talking Island or through Elder Green during the Red Libra event (when active). The skills are also maintained after using the Chaos Essence item to change the diversification of your class. These passive skills are also active during Olympiad and Ceremony of Chaos.

@Juji @Hime @Conguero

Isn't Red's Elysium Buff supposed to last for 4 hours? It only lasts for 1 hour.

Elders

Services Offered

Elder Red

elder-red-new.jpg

Sells Red's Elysium Blessing that lasts for 4 hours for 5,000,000 Adena. Can be purchased once a day.

For 4 hours, increases Max HP/MP/CP by 30%, P. Atk. by 20%, M. Atk. by 30%, P. Def./M. Def. by 30%, Atk./Casting Spd. by 10%, Speed by 20, Attack Attribute by 100, and decrease Skill MP Consumption by 15%.

Additionally, increases bonus XP/SP by 50%. Buff persists after death but is deleted upon entering the Olympiad/Ceremony of Chaos.

3 hours ago, FoolyCooly said:

@Juji @Hime @Conguero

Isn't Red's Elysium Buff supposed to last for 4 hours? It only lasts for 1 hour.

Elders

Services Offered

Elder Red

elder-red-new.jpg

Sells Red's Elysium Blessing that lasts for 4 hours for 5,000,000 Adena. Can be purchased once a day.

For 4 hours, increases Max HP/MP/CP by 30%, P. Atk. by 20%, M. Atk. by 30%, P. Def./M. Def. by 30%, Atk./Casting Spd. by 10%, Speed by 20, Attack Attribute by 100, and decrease Skill MP Consumption by 15%.

Additionally, increases bonus XP/SP by 50%. Buff persists after death but is deleted upon entering the Olympiad/Ceremony of Chaos.

They are aware about this issue (click me)

The whole event is B.S. -

1. 867 mil adena to switch dual class, OK cool, no secret there. Also have to relearn all new skills, sweet says that in description too. But, really? Already cost almost a bil, but the SP isn't refunded to learn the skills, AND the AP aren't even reset(another 500 mil SP)? I have been running a 200% SP rune since i made the char and still not even close to enough SP. Total **** **** that in the description it does not say AP or SP will be refunded.

2. Item descriptions in L2 Store- Misleading descriptions on ALLOT of items for events/very similar so can't really tell if you are buying right stuff. EX. cloak enchants, on the 12k coin one they had a box instead of the cloak enchant so couldn't see the exact item, but of course they make the description sound exactly like the more expensive in game enchants only to find out spent $150 bucks on ncoin to get the worst event garbage there was.

Quit for 3 years, been playing again for 2 months. Want to be excited to play, been a good money spending Ncoin buying customer and realizing now that everything in game to better your character by design is set to fail no matter how much you buy or how much you try.

P.S. Businesses with happy customers bring more business through word of mouth- happy customers spend much more $$$ because they actually have a chance to succeed, i mean i would spend some money for at least a 50/50 chance on a gamble, but it is pretty clear anything that has a probability chance to get something good vs. junk is 99%junk/1%good. 

Elder Green

elder-green-new.jpg

Offers dual class reawakening while allowing you to keep your current dual class level.

Please note that enchanted skills are removed and are not refunded after the Dual Class is changed.

Dual Class can be reawakened with the following items: Your Dual Class Cloak and 667 R-Grade Gemstones

Still looking for reply as to why AP skills aren't reset, and why all the SP isn't reset. If it said anything whatsoever 

about it, would not have wasted the 800 and whatever +million adena to switch. Not really fun playing a class that you can't learn the skills to play it. Bet reply will go something like "you can purchase SP scrolls to learn them" of course at 800 million adena each for the 10 mil SP scrolls in AH.