Help with iss macro

Droid

Hi all, since update i cant leave my iss on macro inside k99 or anywhere. I have a macro:

1- radian bash

2- radian crash

3- chaos symp

4- delay 15 or something

Now with that only does first skill and gets stuck. Anyone else having the same problem?

For ISS Sword Muse, a "Leaping Frog"  auto macro:

1- Sforzando Sting

2- Radiant Crash

3- Resolving Bash

4- Chaos Simphony

5- Summersault

6- Sforzando Sting

7- Radiant Crash

8- Resolving Bash

9- Melody of Reflection (this keep the enough MP to Chaos Simphony every cycle)

10- target a ranged DD

11- attack (to ISS walk away from RB)

12- assist (to ISS get the target of RB again)

Notes: ISS with some -10% cooldown jewel and Sforzando Sting enchanted at least +5 Penalty to enable the rush in short distances.

1 hour ago, Parangatimiruaru said:

Drag the skill to bar, in another bar add/Delay 4.
Do the same with the others. Activate the macro.
To get better, put the ISS to attack give your ASSIST and attack with Debuff

thanks, forgot about this, i think it will work.

24 minutes ago, Peridot said:

For ISS Sword Muse, a "Leaping Frog"  auto macro:

1- Sforzando Sting

2- Radiant Crash

3- Resolving Bash

4- Chaos Simphony

5- Summersault

6- Sforzando Sting

7- Radiant Crash

8- Resolving Bash

9- Melody of Reflection (this keep the enough MP to Chaos Simphony every cycle)

10- target a ranged DD

11- attack (to ISS walk away from RB)

12- assist (to ISS get the target of RB again)

Notes: ISS with some -10% cooldown jewel and Sforzando Sting enchanted at least +5 Penalty to enable the rush in short distances.

the problem is that if i use /useskill radiant bash (or what ever the name is) inside macro it gets stuck on first skill. gonna try with the shortcuts on the bar.

Your macro wont work because it already starts wrong: there's no radiant bash skill on iss hierophant skillset! The skill you should lf is called now "resolving bash". But here it goes:

If you have a good pc/net connection, just open macro as it:

/targettoken1

/useskill Trace of Twin Edges

/useskill Radiant Crash

/useskill Resolving Bash

/useskill Hand's of Einhasad

/delay 3

First, just get used to use token(1-4) to move your iss around (just token urself in case you just wanna wander around) and make sure to enable Resonant Halo toogle if you wanna do AoE.

P.S: unless you'r macro'ing for assist a feoh/yul or r in an AoE hunting party, doing Chaos Symphony atm is worthless and an avoidable waste of mp, tbh.

On 15/12/2017 at 10:01 PM, Nuky said:

Whats worthless is Hands of Einhasad, unless u are playing oly u dont really need it, iss is not DD. Also if you are aoeing in a single place there is really no need to use trace of twin edges. 

Dunno if you r an iss player, but if you r, you better start reading up your skills descriptions, please, then come for evaluating what's worthless and what's not. Hand's of Einhasad add holy attribute to Iss physical/magical attacks and add +150 grids range to default skill range (if you r poor or greedy, just make sure to turn off bssR so you can save them up), and why not Trace of Twin Edges? As a feoh that hit from obnoxious 1100 range, that skill allow my iss to rapidily reach target and debuff it and, if close range, start attack immediately (cutting down 1 unnecessary line in macro for /attack), so 2 rabbits down by 1 hit, isnt it? Because you know I like my targets debuffed while I'm hitting them and not after they die (what would be a redundant paradox!).

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/12/2017 at 5:45 PM, Nuky said:

Seems like you are the one who doesnt know sht about iss. 
Hand's of Einhasad : P/M atk +13% and default attack range +150. Inflicts divine magic dmg dealt by normal attacks by 50 power added to m atk.

As i am a REAL iss i have already tested this skill and the default attack range +150 is for NORMAL attack, NOT skills . As for the rest i already said ISS is NOT a DD so no matter how much attack you add to it, holy or not it doesn't matter outside of olympiad. 
And about the twins edges skill, he asked for macro to use in kartia -> useless to use twin edges. 

Sure, maybe I dont know jack about Iss bcuz my boxed Iss isnt trashy like most of the current "real" live isses out there, but let's keep it as it is since it's worthless to argue about how useful Trace of Twin Edges is over Hand's of Einhasad.

While I showed an all-purpose macro that anyone could use (and I personally had it always on while farming, because you know, I need my Iss to drag some agro from time to time and make me free to actually kill as a DD, for that macro in kartia, you'd better had adviced the guy to just stand his iss in a corner, or better pr/reeenter to recast sonatas/drumbeats, as a real Iss you surely r.

/Case closed.

you'd better had adviced the guy to just stand his iss in a corner, or better pr/reeenter to recast sonatas/drumbeats, as a real Iss you surely r

Now come again and read it carefuly? Did you see I mentioning sonatas/drumbeats in any macro? Unless you'r talking about others shady stuff than not macro, but I cant help with that.

sidenote: anyway, an afk macro would be totally different, but in regards to a 101+ DC iss, I'd totally advice to learn the drumbeats combo and put it right in that macro I provided because aint nobody has time to recast lol-2min sonatas every fcking time.

Now you'r free to hate and be passive-agressive, be welcome. 

Archived