Jump to content
Forums

pk and why they teleport wile in combat


Recommended Posts

ok i know the pk is part of the game but at least have a desent combat system. give me one good reazon to able to tp insta from battle stance and why after so long noone like to fix this.

remain the (bot) pk chars and make imposible for players to play (anyway why even to tell from the time you know noone cares) btw the are so many better games that is fun to play

whake up wile its time see ya!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

@mixa it is an incomplete game feature, we are going to receive a revenge system where you can instantly port to the location of the player who killed you, using l2store items ofc (which is a flaw, hate to say it). 

 

Ur best bet is using anti pk buffs from the gatekeeper + using a spy character 20/30 seconds away from your eventual location. It is a pain, makes things fun sometimes but I absolutely agree that porting during combat should NOT be allowed. It ruins the fun having to port while under attack, the enemy should have the privilege of killing and that has been removed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Hie5 said:

@mixa it is an incomplete game feature, we are going to receive a revenge system where you can instantly port to the location of the player who killed you, using l2store items ofc (which is a flaw, hate to say it). 

 

Ur best bet is using anti pk buffs from the gatekeeper + using a spy character 20/30 seconds away from your eventual location. It is a pain, makes things fun sometimes but I absolutely agree that porting during combat should NOT be allowed. It ruins the fun having to port while under attack, the enemy should have the privilege of killing and that has been removed.

I don't mind if this gets implemented. Just saying that it's a game feature at the moment.

Link to post
Share on other sites

That is basically a system exploit. Few PK summoners go gand all map and teleporting instantly random on map. More then that, if happens like few days ago when 3x 76+ summoners made party to pk, event tanks were 1 hit, no matter what. So, why to buy boosts from Store if some idiots like this make you loose more than you gain in 2 days of playing? Why now PK chars can teleport anywere and before they couldn't speak with npc's? And you know what is workse? Go farm anywhere on map and everywhere there are pk chars delloged on spot and you can't faarm. Mare than that, all map is full on summoners on macro but most of them on bot. Try to start a char and go to XP everywhere on map and tell me how is going if you are lucky and you don get pk-ed. Somehow I understood NC West politics to ignore bots but this exploit of teleporting system iss way too much.

Edited by ZethusRO
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/07/2019 at 11:16 PM, ZethusRO said:

That is basically a system exploit. Few PK summoners go gand all map and teleporting instantly random on map. More then that, if happens like few days ago when 3x 76+ summoners made party to pk, event tanks were 1 hit, no matter what. So, why to buy boosts from Store if some idiots like this make you loose more than you gain in 2 days of playing? Why now PK chars can teleport anywere and before they couldn't speak with npc's? And you know what is workse? Go farm anywhere on map and everywhere there are pk chars delloged on spot and you can't faarm. Mare than that, all map is full on summoners on macro but most of them on bot. Try to start a char and go to XP everywhere on map and tell me how is going if you are lucky and you don get pk-ed. Somehow I understood NC West politics to ignore bots but this exploit of teleporting system iss way too much.

Nobody forces you to buy anything. PK is integral part of this game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mixa said:

Nobody forces you to buy anything. PK is integral part of this game.

True! But I am speaking about a system exploit and not about PK. Every game have PK system but also some penalty rules and l2 had the one of can't speak with npc's except floran village. Since l2 launched... the system never worked like this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...