newbie problems

Pickm4n

Ok so I discovered my beloved game to be in classic and f2p just yesterday. Amazing how Giran looks. I want to give it a go. One last nostalgic ride.

BUT

I did lvl20 in a flash, did some quest that gave me braclet for talisman(?) but my main problem is with weapon. I have no chance to grind adena for D grade from shop, all my little adena goes for blessed spiritshots for my lowest no grage weapon.

Is there a way to get D grade weapon form quest? 

Or should I buy something from L2Store?

Really don't know how to move from the point I am right now. Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, exactly same struggle today... Anyone care to explain the effing idea behind leveling straight to 15 in one quest and not getting and gear upgrade? Like, am I supposed to farm Keltirs at 15? Sounds like a joke.

Edit: Oh mb, didn't notice it's Live section - I [try to] play on Classic

P.S. Edit: nvm, I just read other topics and what happend to this game, RIP Lineage ]*[

Edited by Xord
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The newbie package costs 80 NCoin... that's to much for me, i don't have so much time to play, so i would have no (or less) benefit from this package. I need at least permanent weapons/gear. Time limited gear is totally worthless for someone like me...

1 hour ago, Zagato said:

The newbie package costs 80 NCoin... that's to much for me, i don't have so much time to play, so i would have no (or less) benefit from this package. I need at least permanent weapons/gear. Time limited gear is totally worthless for someone like me...

Borther . down , in the right corner you have "Missions" click there > click "Growth"  > redeem the dual swords that they give u for free at level 15 or 20 , i can't remember. you will also get a D grade amor set after completing a quest from gludio , from the NPC "Captain Bathis"

• Like 1