Sign in to follow this  
Pickm4n

newbie problems

Pickm4n    0

Ok so I discovered my beloved game to be in classic and f2p just yesterday. Amazing how Giran looks. I want to give it a go. One last nostalgic ride.

BUT

I did lvl20 in a flash, did some quest that gave me braclet for talisman(?) but my main problem is with weapon. I have no chance to grind adena for D grade from shop, all my little adena goes for blessed spiritshots for my lowest no grage weapon.

Is there a way to get D grade weapon form quest? 

Or should I buy something from L2Store?

Really don't know how to move from the point I am right now. Anyone?

PixyLicks    13

there was a free weapon in the l2 store 15 adena  I think and this post is in the wrong forum its sound like you are doing classic as f2p gives you a lvl 95 weapon at start 

Xord    0
Posted (edited)

Hi, exactly same struggle today... Anyone care to explain the effing idea behind leveling straight to 15 in one quest and not getting and gear upgrade? Like, am I supposed to farm Keltirs at 15? Sounds like a joke.

Edit: Oh mb, didn't notice it's Live section - I [try to] play on Classic

P.S. Edit: nvm, I just read other topics and what happend to this game, RIP Lineage ]*[

Edited by Xord

If you started a new account you can go to the L2 Store in game, go to the Event tab, and redeem the "Newbie Pack" for free, it includes dual swords that last for 30 days and should get you going :)