Aden Siege 4/15/2018

Pope

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/10/2018 at 11:44 PM, Truffle said:

... I know its really unbelievable that you couldn't win this pvp.. :D Points don't matter kiddo.. whoever is left standing at the end of the PvP is the defacto >>Winner<<.. It's hard to grasp I know. :) 

Aden Castle (Darkness)

Clan: Renovatio Clan

MS recruit all naia + freya and they still fail get aden ..... Dont know how this is possible when they have x2-x3  NOVA numbers ...... MS before some time alot of people not like NOVA , after u recruit all servers and make the biggest zerg in l2 (ncsoft ) history , alot of people start hate u . ( i say the biggest zerg because i count the population of servers also , i not talk about before when nova fight vs sh vs dh 200 vs 200 or more .

1 minute ago, Nuky said:

MS was only MS + our pve clan, and Nova had 5+ extra clans rushing to interrupt the cast. So it seems to me u were watching the wrong siege if u claim that MS recruit everyone and Nova was there "alone"

I was there and watching , and Nova have atleast half numbers than your , if u not admit it u are blind and lier . Also i see ALOT people from Naia and Freya join u , so realy u recruit evrithing .

45 minutes ago, Pope said:

What an embarrassment for MS. Discuss?:D9_9:P

Embarrassment? MS had to fight Nova,FS,OSJ,p1ratas,crows,sunshine,netflixnchill on aden and you're crying zerg you guys are idiots not to mention you guys got 5 dragon weapons in clan vs us having 2 but it's whatever not gonna make excuse it doesn't matter how you did it even if you had to beg every active clan in chronos and beg max to help you keep your castle but at least you kept it for now :D Still farmed Nova whole siege though since they are just running back like headless chicken 450+ crp in 2hrs ain't bad I would say would've been nice to take the castle but we'll get it in the next normal siege :) Now are you guys gonna attempt to take back rune from us in dimensional siege or are you gonna avoid coming there anymore cause I had a feeling that you would never even attempt to take aden back from us once we take it like you did in rune in dime siege :( 

OMG what lies, you had double numbers and you still QQing ? Its not our fault that with a big zerg you are unable to cast Aden. Maybe you need someone with basic knowledge of the game to lead your sieges!!! "Commander"  :D:D:D  

By the way the video coming people would see who was the zerg and who not 

Just now, Pr1nce77 said:

OMG what a lies, you had double numbers and you still QQing ? Its not our fault that with a big zerg you are unable to cast Aden. Maybe you need someone with basic knowledge of the game to lead your sieges!!! "Commander"  :D:D:D  

DOUBLE NUMBERS? 

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA 

OMG then ms was with 220 ppl? LMAO!!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Pr1nce77 said:

OMG what lies, you had double numbers and you still QQing ? Its not our fault that with a big zerg you are unable to cast Aden. Maybe you need someone with basic knowledge of the game to lead your sieges!!! "Commander"  :D:D:D  

By the way the video coming people would see who was the zerg and who not 

lol xristo you really trying to lie through your teeth? we have the screenshot of your CC 16 pts and FS,P1ratas,sunshine are not even included on that cc are you really trying to bs everyone that Nova alone beat MS? shame for those meatshields who helped you they didn't even gotten any mention from helping you keep your castle lmao 

Just now, AiZeN said:

lol xristo you really trying to lie through your teeth? we have the screenshot of your CC 16 pts and FS,P1ratas,sunshine are not even included on that cc are you really trying to bs everyone that Nova alone beat MS? shame for those meatshields who helped you they didn't even gotten any mention from helping you keep your castle lmao 

Give us a screen of your cc, a real one 

Just now, Pr1nce77 said:

And dont forget guys THE WINTER IS COMING!!!

you think Max coming scares us at all? gamw to xristo you're like nilo who sold out his own friends this are the same people who got tracie's cp banned and now you're happy that you're gonna be able to play with them god I'm just embarrassed for you my friend :P

Just now, Pr1nce77 said:

the video coming people would see who was the zerg and who not 

you guys had the same number as we had. cmon bud its easy you guys hold your castle and gz for it.. .GF.. but dont come here and tell us we had double because this is a lie...

btw was a nice siege!!!! 

give to your pets at least 1b for each clan or party hahah they need food ... i mean payment. 9_9

Archived