Aden Siege 4/15/2018

Pope

Just now, AiZeN said:

Listen you old fart 

You were the one who stayed to fight max when you are 1 or 2 cps in freya that's a freaking lie you dumbass you joined our cp back then (LoKeReN's CP) and the only reason you got left out in freya for a month is because you got hero by mistake with 50 pts.

You stayed in Naia cause you said it yourself you can't handle chronos competition back then so you decided to leave the CP. You took the leadership of RS and yes I know that and you run RS to the ground cause you know nothing about leading lmao about my rejection? Oh boy you lying greek PoS you forgot that the true reason of that rejection is because of lokeren himself your real life friend and here you are spouting nonsense about your real life friend I mean come on xristos how low can you go my old friend. Using RS to feed my ego say what I've asked people to join here and come cause I don't want people to get left behind it's out of good will and nothing else I didn't force anyone to come here I gave opportunity since most of the loyal members of RS back then stayed through thick and thin I feel that it's only right that since the clan I'm in now farms literally everything in Chronos that they deserve the same loyalty as what they gave the clan back then so I invited them to come here in Chronos. Say what? The people who we fight together with max have quit? you literally believe that bs huh? sofocool,you,me,jihad,amx,evader,nilo,theoldman and so on are still around playing go and make up whatever bs you wanna make if that helps you sleep at night but the fact is you sold out. 

And about that successful clan on Naia you're talking about sure RS did took Aden from DH but RS could've been more we could've conquered dimensional siege as well but we just never get to that point because of the lack of activity and people who wants to stay around for dimensional siege since it was late for EU time. On a daily basis as well theres only quite a handful of players who wants to PvP and you out of people are the ones who would rather go exp and do dailies instead of fighting Ozzy's CP who kept ganking our clan and don't make bs about it that its not true I have screenshots of you crying about it and you rage left cp a lot of times cause lokeren wants to PvP but you wanna go do your factions instead :). 

Idk why you bother writing paragraph replies. No one reads them xD

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Fooz said:

You and your 20+ CP’s are terrible ??

lol admit it chump without those clans who helped you we would've taken Aden easily and it's just disgusting that you're making it look like as if Nova alone beat MS but hey that's your propaganda we did went 450+ crp not that I'm counting :D

The reason why people choose nova over MS in this fight is because the attitude of certain MS members aka Aizen and truffle. But more so aizen than truffle.

this kid has never been spanked as a child and now suffers from severe autism and other mental issues. You claim sunshine was helping nova but in reality only 2 sunshine members were there fighting ms.

1 question for aizen: how is it that someone your age is full of hatred and bitterness? Hahaha

1 more thing you are severly over estimating your l2"skills"

you dont need to be einstein to play this game good.

WTS MP REGEN

24 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

lol admit it chump without those clans who helped you we would've taken Aden easily and it's just disgusting that you're making it look like as if Nova alone beat MS but hey that's your propaganda we did went 450+ crp not that I'm counting :D

Bud negative numbers don’t equal positive numbers. You really need to go back to school xD 

1 hour ago, AiZeN said:

Listen you old fart 

You were the one who stayed to fight max when you are 1 or 2 cps in freya that's a freaking lie you dumbass you joined our cp back then (LoKeReN's CP) and the only reason you got left out in freya for a month is because you got hero by mistake with 50 pts.

You stayed in Naia cause you said it yourself you can't handle chronos competition back then so you decided to leave the CP. You took the leadership of RS and yes I know that and you run RS to the ground cause you know nothing about leading lmao about my rejection? Oh boy you lying greek PoS you forgot that the true reason of that rejection is because of lokeren himself your real life friend and here you are spouting nonsense about your real life friend I mean come on xristos how low can you go my old friend. Using RS to feed my ego say what I've asked people to join here and come cause I don't want people to get left behind it's out of good will and nothing else I didn't force anyone to come here I gave opportunity since most of the loyal members of RS back then stayed through thick and thin I feel that it's only right that since the clan I'm in now farms literally everything in Chronos that they deserve the same loyalty as what they gave the clan back then so I invited them to come here in Chronos. Say what? The people who we fight together with max have quit? you literally believe that bs huh? sofocool,you,me,jihad,amx,evader,nilo,theoldman and so on are still around playing go and make up whatever bs you wanna make if that helps you sleep at night but the fact is you sold out. 

And about that successful clan on Naia you're talking about sure RS did took Aden from DH but RS could've been more we could've conquered dimensional siege as well but we just never get to that point because of the lack of activity and people who wants to stay around for dimensional siege since it was late for EU time. On a daily basis as well theres only quite a handful of players who wants to PvP and you out of people are the ones who would rather go exp and do dailies instead of fighting Ozzy's CP who kept ganking our clan and don't make bs about it that its not true I have screenshots of you crying about it and you rage left cp a lot of times cause lokeren wants to PvP but you wanna go do your factions instead :). 

Listen little kid,

All people know that i was in lokeren cp when you was at magmeld or whatever the name of the server was. I remember you to come in our ts and beg lokeren to add you at our group.

As it concerns the RS i was never been a leader of RS. Basaiev was and he confirm it cause he is not a loser like you.

I never left from the cp . Cause of you the cp decide  to transfer in chronos and you made coldblood and ieternaldark to quit. Ofcourse it was also their fault that they listen a low people like you.   

As big as you want to act you gonna be always a random.

Whenever you open your mouth you said 1 truth and four lies . You are so low.

Ps. Good luck with this propaganda but all people know who i am and who are you loser. 

Ps2. You gonna be again the first person who gonna flee the ship when something would not go well for the MS remember that.

Lol, I've never seen pr1nce so mad.. Claiming victory with all of Chronos ~200 people defending Aden while getting farmed for 2 hours? He just doesn't want to accept that his clan is weak. :P Also, him talking about how we can't kill him... hahahah :) Video incoming randoms.

27 minutes ago, Truffle said:

Lol, I've never seen pr1nce so mad.. Claiming victory with all of Chronos ~200 people defending Aden while getting farmed for 2 hours? He just doesn't want to accept that his clan is weak. :P Also, him talking about how we can't kill him... hahahah :) Video incoming randoms.

I an not mad truffle, i am just saying truths, by the way i waiting your video to see both rown and you try to kill me and fail :D

you know truffle

there was a player name soellotoo  from rr  same class as you . He did not have your gear but he did a lot and tons of dammage  in seiges  vs whole clans and he was real good at this class and was also hero. The difference is he did it and even though at the time he was overpowered crushed ennemnies  and people ran  when he was ful skill coming at you  he did it with class  he never called people names  not ranted bs  all day  on  hero shout ...so  the thing that amazes me is that at your age you keep acting like your a little 12 years old emo kid who always needs to be right .

I.m not degrading you here just saying  your attitude is what makes people not respect you  has nothing to do  with play  and gear.. and is prolly  why  most who knew seollotoo  and played around him  had way more respect  for that kind of  person and player they will never  have for you no  matter what you do,just saying

people always like the underdog  and ms were at one point .. but now is reverse  and nova is the underdog ...i think  you better realize this especially with all the crap  you guys send the whole server on hero shout  ever tought some people get tired of your ranting and bs and prolly half server has hero shout turned off cause of this type of stupidity ?

gf

4 minutes ago, Milandor said:

you know truffle

there was a player name soellotoo  from rr  same class as you . He did not have your gear but he did a lot and tons of dammage  in seiges  vs whole clans and he was real good at this class and was also hero. The difference is he did it and even though at the time he was overpowered crushed ennemnies  and people ran  when he was ful skill coming at you  he did it with class  he never called people names  not ranted bs  all day  on  hero shout ...so  the thing that amazes me is that at your age you keep actile like your a little 12 years old emo kid who always needs to be right .

I.m not degrading you here just saying  your attitude is what makes people not respect you  has noting to do  with play your and gear.. and is prolly  why  most who knew seollotoo  and played around him  had way more respect  for that kind of  person and player they will never  have for you no  matter what you do just saying

people always like the underdog  and ms were at one point .. but not is reverse  and nova is the underdog ...i think  you better realize this especially with all the crap  you guys send the whole server on hero shout.

gf

Right...? You can have a good attitude or not, the real issue is Nova's players inability to deal with losses. It starts from the top and trickles down to the bottom and before you know it the entire clan is AFK in town all week long avoiding everything. Leaving all that's left to do on Chronos is chat PvP. This is the real problem, if you want respect from me then don't be play like pussies. I have respect for maybe 5 players in your clan. Anyways, was a great siege had TONS of fun. :) GF all. 

2 minutes ago, Truffle said:

Right...? You can have a good attitude or not, the real issue is Nova's players inability to deal with losses. It starts from the top and trickles down to the bottom and before you know it the entire clan is AFK in town all week long avoiding everything. Leaving all that's left to do on Chronos is chat PvP. This is the real problem, if you want respect from me then don't be play like pussies. I have respect for maybe 5 players in your clan. Anyways, was a great siege had TONS of fun. :) GF all. 

I think you missing the point here

btw i go out everyday out of town i do factons ect... yes i get killed i tap and go back after 10 min or so ...does that make me afk clanhall  do not think so .

and I see people go out hunt ms  everytime i am on so maybe different time zone ect  for play ? lot of you i never see my time zone so goes both ways there .anyways not gonna argue on some instance is just futile  with some people.

i do not ask anyone for respect  those  who respect me  in game do it cause i respect them  and never degraded them all day  in shouts.I Have talked some crap also we all do it at some point bu there is a limit when enough or is way to much   to each his or he own .

Cheers

1 minute ago, Milandor said:

I think you missing the point here

btw i go out everyday out of town i do factons ect... yes i get killed i tap and go back after 10 min or so ...does that make me afk clanhall  do not think so .

and I see people go out hunt ms  everytime i am on so maybe different time zone ect  for play ? lot of you i never see my time zone so goes both ways there .anyways not gonna argue on some instance is just futile  with some people.

i do not ask anyone for respect  those  who respect me  in game do it cause i respect them  and never degraded them all day  in shouts.I Have talked some crap also we all do it at some point bu there is a limit when enough or is way to much   to each his or he own .

Cheers

No you don't... I mean this is where it all starts, lying to yourself. Where is Nova at Dragons/Gainak and the Mass PvP we could have?

2 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

Listen little kid,

All people know that i was in lokeren cp when you was at magmeld or whatever the name of the server was. I remember you to come in our ts and beg lokeren to add you at our group.

As it concerns the RS i was never been a leader of RS. Basaiev was and he confirm it cause he is not a loser like you.

I never left from the cp . Cause of you the cp decide  to transfer in chronos and you made coldblood and ieternaldark to quit. Ofcourse it was also their fault that they listen a low people like you.   

As big as you want to act you gonna be always a random.

Whenever you open your mouth you said 1 truth and four lies . You are so low.

Ps. Good luck with this propaganda but all people know who i am and who are you loser. 

Ps2. You gonna be again the first person who gonna flee the ship when something would not go well for the MS remember that.

Listen again you old fart 

You were in Gosu when I joined Lokeren's pt and no I didn't beg anyone I was recruited personally by elias why should I beg anyone to join any CP when Exceeds party who was the top cp in chronos was asking me to play tank for them as well.

Remember this video xristo? this is the first siege after you joined our cp :D and any greeks can understand what was the conversation was on that video there was a part on that video wherein EternalDark was teaching Pr1nce77 how to use purges and single cleanse cause this was after zR was permanently banned :D

Care to say more xristo? I told you don't make up BS about me you old fart I have all the recordings and videos of old PvPs (with voice) wherein you are playing solo healer and we are crying for cleanse and you are like im playing solo healer so its impossible for me to cleanse you so ye :D 

PS: I hid this video and made it private since sof asked me to do so that you won't get embarrassed that he still had to teach you how purges and cleanse works but since you're being a top notch Ahole right now I don't really give a shiit :D

downgrade all ur shit to level 4 jewels, +16 wep, etc and maybe people will fight you lol

when someone spends f*ckin $20,000 on 6 lvl 6 jewels its hard to compete with that, no one even wants to on this dedgame, who wants to just go and die to that?  

at least on zaken it was possible but i havnt upgraded my shit in 1 year

20 minutes ago, Shooooooook said:

downgrade all ur shit to level 4 jewels, +16 wep, etc and maybe people will fight you lol

when someone spends f*ckin $20,000 on 6 lvl 6 jewels its hard to compete with that, no one even wants to on this dedgame, who wants to just go and die to that?  

at least on zaken it was possible but i havnt upgraded my shit in 1 year

Sure downgrade all of your 5 dragon weapons as well to +16 weapon and lvl 4 jewels deal?

fcking hypocrits lmao

31 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

You were in Gosu when I joined Lokeren's pt and no I didn't beg anyone I was recruited personally by elias why should I beg anyone to join any CP when Exceeds party who was the top cp in chronos was asking me to play tank for them as well.

Remember this video xristo? this is the first siege after you joined our cp :D and any greeks can understand what was the conversation was on that video there was a part on that video wherein EternalDark was teaching Pr1nce77 how to use purges and single cleanse cause this was after zR was permanently banned :D

Care to say more xristo? I told you don't make up BS about me you old fart I have all the recordings and videos of old PvPs (with voice) wherein you are playing solo healer and we are crying for cleanse and you are like im playing solo healer so its impossible for me to cleanse you so ye :D 

PS: I hid this video and made it private since sof asked me to do so that you won't get embarrassed that he still had to teach you how purges and cleanse works but since you're being a top notch Ahole right now I don't really give a shiit :D

Cannot understend what mean this video ? Like i understend EQ dont know how to play after ZR closed if i am correct . And they dont know they own skills? For this they say participate on that siege ? And u are same CP with this guy and now u give him like this ? This proove u are a snake , and noone need play or talk with u , since u get video and SS and if one day someone not agree with u , u use it for flame him . Alright now i understend why EQ stop play , also i understend why all call u clown and lier (and when i mean all , i talk about ALL SERVERS , naia , chronos , freya ) . If i still play the game for sure i not want be with u in same clan LOL

11 minutes ago, Shooooooook said:

i dont have any of that you autistic f*ck

MOST people dont.  hence why you get no action in pvp :)

Shook your broke ass sucks at poker if you can't afford it... :D Maybe work on that instead of posting on the forums all day long

Sorry Truffle and Aizen I think you both missed the point

BmD in here totally neutral. Moved on Chronos from naia right after RS

I wanted to join MS but i gave up. I spent more than i dare to count on this game, and ended up throwing, well donating, 2 greater jewels, alongside all the sh*t in chronos aden wh.

Truffle, you are totally mad. I can afford to spend 500k us dollars right now on pixels. Why would I?

You know you're running a 2003 videogame on a pc that's worth 3k but you've spent more than 150k on your toon.

It's like driving a prius but spending 2 million dollas of fuel. Madness.

Aizen. You're delusional. I wanted to join MS due to basaiev who whoever in 3 servers does respect but i gave up because of you.

3 hours ago, AiZeN said:

look little kid, i never said that i didnt learn from eternaldark, i learn a lot from him as you learn too nab. That video say nothing . you like it or not you join lokeren cp after me. I was on EQ before the merge you came after so stop the bools to me.

That is a huge difference between you and me. i Acknowledge the ppl who help me on the other hand you are saying lies its ok :D  

i am not the guy who sayed i born "pro" you said that bools nab.

about z ranger (or other program) i just can say that at 1 point 90% ppl who participated in pvp daily or were in top clans used it at some point its fact and no one can deny it. same with tower almos all players tried it at some point because nobody gave a F in old days when bots were running in thousands each day

Archived