Jump to content
Pope

Aden Siege 4/15/2018

Recommended Posts

Alb    24
11 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

If you think you can do better prove it make an Iss get a topaz 4 and a kelbim topaz and take Nuky's hero :) There's no point arguing here you either put up or shut up :)

 

First of all, I find the ISS class really boring.

Secondly, in any case I got nothing to prove, and specially to you.

 

Annnnnd finally, you can't expect people to respect you when you aint respecting anyone or anything. That's the difference between players like you, and people like Arturious or Lio (regardless of how they are playing).

 

Guess we're done arguing with each others, since you clearly avoided the true points in 2 consecutive posts 9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger    8
6 hours ago, AiZeN said:

lmao that was a long time ago and everyone in the top clans back then are using zR even the mid-tier and low-tier clans and that includes clans like Nova,KsK,DH,Max,Equinox,FS probably even MS back then uses one as well let's not be hypocrites. But all of those things are in the past now no one uses anything illegal since there's no need to as far as I'm concerned nobody in their right mind would be using anything illegal now and I really don't care about posting that video since that character was already been scammed by Realmayer :) btw speaking of which when are you guys transferring to chronos? Can't wait any longer :)

 

RMTed toon, RMTed gear & zR running on full auto mode.

Damn son, you were a great player back then, tell us more about your achievements you did back then. LMAO.

lmao.

Right now, RMTed toon, RMTed gear (sry, was a gift from Lokeren right?, still RMT nevertheless) & supporting people like Truffle in group, lmao. a braindead monkey could do what you're doing, "olympiad skills" is 6 skills on repeat, touch, stone, tanza, barrier, topaz, kelbim topaz. repeat.

lmao.

 

About neutral clans & how they should mind their own business so they can compete later on.. are you believing your own lies or are you just that stupid?

Do you really expect a mid-tier clan to lvl up to 105, gear up completely from l2store, then compete?

If yes, you're dumb AF.

If no, only solution would be

1. farm raids > interfere with Truffle/HTH etc raid farming = MS business

2. Gainak > MS business

3. Dragons > MS business

They touch one of the things above & theyre no longer neutral.

 

 

All of the clans helping Nova on siege are not nova pets, they are anti-MS.

You're the most toxic clan in this game, have been for a long time.

Players that have been hating Nova for over 5 years are now playing with them to fight against MS.

Maybe you should stop being so stuck up & try to think for once?

 

Edited by Dagger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bable2    19
1 hour ago, Dagger said:

 

RMTed toon, RMTed gear & zR running on full auto mode.

Damn son, you were a great player back then, tell us more about your achievements you did back then. LMAO.

lmao.

Right now, RMTed toon, RMTed gear (sry, was a gift from Lokeren right?, still RMT nevertheless) & supporting people like Truffle in group, lmao. a braindead monkey could do what you're doing, "olympiad skills" is 6 skills on repeat, touch, stone, tanza, barrier, topaz, kelbim topaz. repeat.

lmao.

 

About neutral clans & how they should mind their own business so they can compete later on.. are you believing your own lies or are you just that stupid?

Do you really expect a mid-tier clan to lvl up to 105, gear up completely from l2store, then compete?

If yes, you're dumb AF.

If no, only solution would be

1. farm raids > interfere with Truffle/HTH etc raid farming = MS business

2. Gainak > MS business

3. Dragons > MS business

They touch one of the things above & theyre no longer neutral.

 

 

All of the clans helping Nova on siege are not nova pets, they are anti-MS.

You're the most toxic clan in this game, have been for a long time.

Players that have been hating Nova for over 5 years are now playing with them to fight against MS.

Maybe you should stop being so stuck up & try to think for once?

 

Aizen this guy just destroyed you.

rmt toon rmt gear zr. How do you even dare to claim ur skilled

not to mention supporting truffle must be really hard. A guy who can solo a whole nova party . Lololololol

Edited by Bable2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orion    49
6 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

Thank you that you confirm me. Truffle and rown on me, they failed to kill me several times. As it concerns the blue chat it could be anyone during the siege. 

I think i die only 2 or 3 times during this siege imagine :D 

THE MONSTER 

You died even for aoe eviscerator skill ROFL check 2:13 yourself xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alb    24
32 minutes ago, Nuky said:

I'll pay you to show me a top iss with octavis earring.

and saying iss is boring, after running with that 2 buttons archer of yours is just super hilarious

 

I'm used to play Seer/Feoh SLH, Evi/DN & yul/othell so I dont rly feel concerned by 2 buttons toons. Anyway it's your opinion, and mine. Unlike you I don't think mine has more value than everyone else's opinion. 9_9

 

And if u're too busy spreading poison in HV & global chat, and/or too narrow-minded to check some good ISS from RU (as exemple), dont blame me. ISS w/o octavis earring in his 2 rb jewels setup, its like an othell w/o tezza soul in his 2 rb jewels setup :/

 

Was my last post on that topic, no point to go further since you've done/seen everything. And don't forget to make sure next time you win a pvp in siege w/o taking a castle, it was because there was 40 suns in the CC helping nova :ph34r:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truffle    71
15 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

Thank you that you confirm me. Truffle and rown on me, they failed to kill me several times. As it concerns the blue chat it could be anyone during the siege. 

I think i die only 2 or 3 times during this siege imagine :D 

THE MONSTER 

WTF only 2 or 3??? LOL 

Your party died a dozen times random you died more like 15 times :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightRider    45
15 hours ago, AiZeN said:

Don't teach me how to play iss the fact that you're telling me that an iss should use giant root in oly is stupidity on its own lmao 

most of them are undergeared lol

Play an Iss and beat guys like Pr1nce77 and doomcaster and come back here lol scrub

PS: you know what since what's your name again tractor or whatever something you're yul if i remember correctly when I get you in oly this weekend I'll beat you without any armor on :) 

This iss doesn't even play. All they do is run away and use Topaz. There is no skill to what they are doing.

Pretty trash imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheReaper    3
2 hours ago, Truffle said:

WTF only 2 or 3??? LOL 

Your party died a dozen times random you died more like 15 times :D 

Man see your video is really waste of time , u not have skills or something , u just play one overpowered class . If guys want see video from someone not overpowered class u can check artu l2 channel in youtube , atleast he is archer, not buged class who never die with sm 24/7 is rly boring . ( I am not nova or ms side i stop play long time ago, i just like see some videos and check litle forum )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSpaWn    49
21 minutes ago, TheReaper said:

Man see your video is really waste of time , u not have skills or something , u just play one overpowered class . If guys want see video from someone not overpowered class u can check artu l2 channel in youtube , atleast he is archer, not buged class who never die with sm 24/7 is rly boring . ( I am not nova or ms side i stop play long time ago, i just like see some videos and check litle forum )

You are so wrong dude just shut up....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Feedlee    4
2 hours ago, TheReaper said:

Man see your video is really waste of time , u not have skills or something , u just play one overpowered class . If guys want see video from someone not overpowered class u can check artu l2 channel in youtube , atleast he is archer, not buged class who never die with sm 24/7 is rly boring . ( I am not nova or ms side i stop play long time ago, i just like see some videos and check litle forum )

all think that playing evis is so easy op bugged class etc then why nova that have +24 r99 fists dont use them on an evis and try kill easy all ms?

this character will have 24/7 sm as you say wont die and ms dont have mp regen in aden to survive its hit

but as always nova wanna cover their failure by using excuses :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSpaWn    49
22 minutes ago, Feedlee said:

but as always nova wanna cover their failure by using excuses :) 

So true...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keoz    15
On 17/4/2018 at 10:26 AM, AiZeN said:

Sweet baby jesus do you even know what you're talking you really think that MS broke the mid-tier clans competition in chronos because of creating PvE Clan? Oh god Renovatio has it's own PvE clan which is called NetflixNchill and this clan is recruiting none stop from all mid-tier clans (https://nova4life.net/forum/public-area/netflix-recruitment) so how is it that Renovatio can make it's own "PvE Clan" but MS is not allowed to make it's own? Damn the stupidity of people seriously Nova recruited the top CPs of ProPvE (now they're dead),ICA (Now they're dead),OJS (They were dead for awhile when RSR cp left them) and you come here and tell us that MS is the one who is destroying mid-tier competition?

As for the Nova vs MS drama mid-tier clans went out of their way to help of Nova, FS who was MS former allies had members like Sicaria,iHera,Kenshin,zStrawberry who were helping Nova kill and tell MS locations and mind you back then MS was letting FS farm 1 spot of gainak thanks to MS being a friend of Barkey but then they had to just screw things up and betray MS even with all this privileges given to them.

And lastly even if MS is a "zerg" now MS wouldn't touch any clan that are neutrals and clans that just mind their own their own business every mid-tier clan leaders has already been spoken to that all they should just keep focusing on their own clan and focus on mid-tier PvPs and avoid getting their nose into the business of MS and Nova we don't ask them to be on our side or whatever all we wanted all along is for them to grew into a competitive clan to make the competition in chronos as good as it was before when Renovatio left chronos and moved to Naia. Most of mid-tier clan leaders like Elldorith,Milandor,AR1ES and whoever is the leader of P1ratas and Crows are just stupid and not fit to lead. As a clan leader your first priority is the well being of your own clan and your clan members of to which those "leaders" I mentioned failed to fullfill like on the case of Elldorith who destroyed an active ProPvE clan just so he can join Nova same goes for Milandor and now AR1ES and the leader of P1ratas and Crows are all following to their footsteps destroying their own clan by being a meat shield to Nova during sieges instead of taking care of their own clan and take a castle. What does this mid-tier clans get out of helping Nova that would help their clan in a positive way let me answer that for you none, if you help Nova you would be branded as an enemy by the enemies of Nova meaning every time you go out and exp you wouldn't be able to cause Nova's enemy like MS and TheFallen would be there to make sure you wouldn't be able to exp at all meanwhile Nova is sitting pretty in their clan hall and in their castle not giving a fck to those clans that helped them keep their castle nobody in Nova even mentioned those clans that helped them keep the castle just to show how self-absorbed Nova is. At least MS knows how to acknowledge people who helped them to get where they are :)

One last thing for those who are anti-MS that are playing in Chronos just think about the situation of Chronos before MS became the clear top clan of the server, back then all the 3 top castles (Aden,Rune,Giran) are on dark castle even the low tier castles are also on dark the market of Chronos is one of the worst market out there the price of gem R and other commodities such as dark eternal stones,dark amaranthine stones,dark weapons,dark sets etc are all in an all time high and you know why? Cause Nova is farming gainak of to which they are regulating and controlling the prices and making sure that the prices of dark stones are as high as possible to maximize their profit as for the gem r's etc Nova and their boxes holds all of the castles :) So think about that before you hate MS :)

 

Well Mr. Thanks MS, now the Castle Trinity is back to Dark if you missed the news ;)

As I've said already, I was cheering for MS until the pre-PvE creation, that was the start of becoming a 2nd Nova, and we have no reasons to not dislike this, just as we disliked former Nova. Even one of the reasons I joined FS was because it was in MS side and not Nova's. Your 'diplomacy' managed to turn a clan with perma war against Nova into a registered defender. Then again, it was not Nova nor our enemies who most recently took Rune from us, which in turn allowed us to freely signed in another Siege-ground. Maybe you should plan your moves a couple of Siege in advance. We are going back to castles taken by pet clans and not real clan like some months before

It was also not Nova who sieged Giran and recruit Sunshines from there. I don't really care about politics, but now people who I used to randomly XP with are "prohibited to party with enemies", I saw them moving from mid-tier to meatshield PvE and I know first hand they are not PvP-geared and wouldn't last longer than I do against DWeps

You seem to have so clear how everybody must lead his clan, but can't figure out yourself how to cast Aden. You also saw how Nova domination was toxic for the server, but curiously don't restrain from MS taking just the same path

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Feedlee    4
14 minutes ago, Keoz said:

Well Mr. Thanks MS, now the Castle Trinity is back to Dark if you missed the news ;)

As I've said already, I was cheering for MS until the pre-PvE creation, that was the start of becoming a 2nd Nova, and we have no reasons to not dislike this, just as we disliked former Nova. Even one of the reasons I joined FS was because it was in MS side and not Nova's. Your 'diplomacy' managed to turn a clan with perma war against Nova into a registered defender. Then again, it was not Nova nor our enemies who most recently took Rune from us, which in turn allowed us to freely signed in another Siege-ground. Maybe you should plan your moves a couple of Siege in advance. We are going back to castles taken by pet clans and not real clan like some months before

It was also not Nova who sieged Giran and recruit Sunshines from there. I don't really care about politics, but now people who I used to randomly XP with are "prohibited to party with enemies", I saw them moving from mid-tier to meatshield PvE and I know first hand they are not PvP-geared and wouldn't last longer than I do against DWeps

You seem to have so clear how everybody must lead his clan, but can't figure out yourself how to cast Aden. You also saw how Nova domination was toxic for the server, but curiously don't restrain from MS taking just the same path

When FS had perma war with nova as you say they never show up in any siege they never come help defend ms castles all the time they spam we dont have ppl etc even if ms were giving them 1/3 of gainak and help them get castles. When MS gave FS war after some of their members were helping nova in pvp vs MS next day at dimensional FS had 3 parties to help nova at siege after this what you expect to leave you have rune or any castle???? go sign as defenders in aden doesnt rly matters just being a hypocrite is a bad thing 

About sunshine do you expect the clan that has close ties with nova that half nova have their boxes in sunshine (at least before forming netflix) the clan that mass reports MS (without success ofc) the clan that never helped ms , the clan that rushes to help nova to have a special treatment? when MS was weaker and festo needed help in dragons MS was his only support he had they help him enter many times and he never share any drop he was keeping all for himself greed is a bad thing :)

if you see the facts when MS had ally with someone they gave them 1/2 gainak + 1/2 of dragon drops + help in oly heros even if their ally was contributing only 10% of the efford 

ms is giving equal share to all clan members from all the adena drops farmed etc month w/o caring about your equip lvl or class 

when nova was controling gainak they didnt even let all their clan members to farm it and when they enter dragons they were giving almost nothing to propve ica etc 

from the above 3 lines you can realise why ms pve clan is so active and why many ppl left their mid tier clan in order to join.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKKm    20
2 hours ago, Feedlee said:

When FS had perma war with nova as you say they never show up in any siege they never come help defend ms castles all the time they spam we dont have ppl etc even if ms were giving them 1/3 of gainak and help them get castles. When MS gave FS war after some of their members were helping nova in pvp vs MS next day at dimensional FS had 3 parties to help nova at siege after this what you expect to leave you have rune or any castle???? go sign as defenders in aden doesnt rly matters just being a hypocrite is a bad thing 

About sunshine do you expect the clan that has close ties with nova that half nova have their boxes in sunshine (at least before forming netflix) the clan that mass reports MS (without success ofc) the clan that never helped ms , the clan that rushes to help nova to have a special treatment? when MS was weaker and festo needed help in dragons MS was his only support he had they help him enter many times and he never share any drop he was keeping all for himself greed is a bad thing :)

if you see the facts when MS had ally with someone they gave them 1/2 gainak + 1/2 of dragon drops + help in oly heros even if their ally was contributing only 10% of the efford 

ms is giving equal share to all clan members from all the adena drops farmed etc month w/o caring about your equip lvl or class 

when nova was controling gainak they didnt even let all their clan members to farm it and when they enter dragons they were giving almost nothing to propve ica etc 

from the above 3 lines you can realise why ms pve clan is so active and why many ppl left their mid tier clan in order to join.

With a few words FS became a throw bone and catch clan  right after barkey passed the lead .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keoz    15
2 hours ago, Feedlee said:

When FS had perma war with nova as you say they never show up in any siege they never come help defend ms castles all the time they spam we dont have ppl etc even if ms were giving them 1/3 of gainak and help them get castles. When MS gave FS war after some of their members were helping nova in pvp vs MS next day at dimensional FS had 3 parties to help nova at siege after this what you expect to leave you have rune or any castle???? go sign as defenders in aden doesnt rly matters just being a hypocrite is a bad thing 

About sunshine do you expect the clan that has close ties with nova that half nova have their boxes in sunshine (at least before forming netflix) the clan that mass reports MS (without success ofc) the clan that never helped ms , the clan that rushes to help nova to have a special treatment? when MS was weaker and festo needed help in dragons MS was his only support he had they help him enter many times and he never share any drop he was keeping all for himself greed is a bad thing :)

if you see the facts when MS had ally with someone they gave them 1/2 gainak + 1/2 of dragon drops + help in oly heros even if their ally was contributing only 10% of the efford 

ms is giving equal share to all clan members from all the adena drops farmed etc month w/o caring about your equip lvl or class 

when nova was controling gainak they didnt even let all their clan members to farm it and when they enter dragons they were giving almost nothing to propve ica etc 

from the above 3 lines you can realise why ms pve clan is so active and why many ppl left their mid tier clan in order to join.

Since I entered FS the relation with MS was friendly but not really allied. We did not share a tag, we did not went to dragons but we had our share in Gainak and we DID help in some Sieges. That was more a relation of having a mutual enemy aka. Nova than a proper ally, and that's ok. This is all I lived since I joined around November and it's not my bussiness to judge the "politics" before that. After that, you scalated a conflict with some members to a war declaration on a former ally, deteriorating the relations until the current standpoint: 21 parties last Siege (CC is visible in Truffle's vid) to still fail to cast Aden, in part thanks to all the resistance you've accumulated due to bad diplomacy and toxic players, which in turn simply eases Nova's work to get help outside Nova

I don't bash on MS' share system nor history, it's the current situation and the recent events that bringed you here what I dislike the most. Out of that, good, respectable and toxic players exist in both sides

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKKm    20
8 minutes ago, Keoz said:

Since I entered FS the relation with MS was friendly but not really allied. We did not share a tag, we did not went to dragons but we had our share in Gainak and we DID help in some Sieges. That was more a relation of having a mutual enemy aka. Nova than a proper ally, and that's ok. This is all I lived since I joined around November and it's not my bussiness to judge the "politics" before that. After that, you scalated a conflict with some members to a war declaration on a former ally, deteriorating the relations until the current standpoint: 21 parties last Siege (CC is visible in Truffle's vid) to still fail to cast Aden, in part thanks to all the resistance you've accumulated due to bad diplomacy and toxic players, which in turn simply eases Nova's work to get help outside Nova

I don't bash on MS' share system nor history, it's the current situation and the recent events that bringed you here what I dislike the most. Out of that, good, respectable and toxic players exist in both sides

No facts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKKm    20
3 hours ago, Feedlee said:

When FS had perma war with nova as you say they never show up in any siege they never come help defend ms castles all the time they spam we dont have ppl etc even if ms were giving them 1/3 of gainak and help them get castles. When MS gave FS war after some of their members were helping nova in pvp vs MS next day at dimensional FS had 3 parties to help nova at siege after this what you expect to leave you have rune or any castle???? go sign as defenders in aden doesnt rly matters just being a hypocrite is a bad thing 

About sunshine do you expect the clan that has close ties with nova that half nova have their boxes in sunshine (at least before forming netflix) the clan that mass reports MS (without success ofc) the clan that never helped ms , the clan that rushes to help nova to have a special treatment? when MS was weaker and festo needed help in dragons MS was his only support he had they help him enter many times and he never share any drop he was keeping all for himself greed is a bad thing :)

if you see the facts when MS had ally with someone they gave them 1/2 gainak + 1/2 of dragon drops + help in oly heros even if their ally was contributing only 10% of the efford 

ms is giving equal share to all clan members from all the adena drops farmed etc month w/o caring about your equip lvl or class 

when nova was controling gainak they didnt even let all their clan members to farm it and when they enter dragons they were giving almost nothing to propve ica etc 

from the above 3 lines you can realise why ms pve clan is so active and why many ppl left their mid tier clan in order to join.

Here are the facts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKKm    20
59 minutes ago, KKKm said:

With a few words FS became a throw bone and catch clan  right after barkey passed the lead .

Here is the situation now !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Milandor    2
3 hours ago, Feedlee said:

When FS had perma war with nova as you say they never show up in any siege they never come help defend ms castles all the time they spam we dont have ppl etc even if ms were giving them 1/3 of gainak and help them get castles. When MS gave FS war after some of their members were helping nova in pvp vs MS next day at dimensional FS had 3 parties to help nova at siege after this what you expect to leave you have rune or any castle???? go sign as defenders in aden doesnt rly matters just being a hypocrite is a bad thing 

About sunshine do you expect the clan that has close ties with nova that half nova have their boxes in sunshine (at least before forming netflix) the clan that mass reports MS (without success ofc) the clan that never helped ms , the clan that rushes to help nova to have a special treatment? when MS was weaker and festo needed help in dragons MS was his only support he had they help him enter many times and he never share any drop he was keeping all for himself greed is a bad thing :)

if you see the facts when MS had ally with someone they gave them 1/2 gainak + 1/2 of dragon drops + help in oly heros even if their ally was contributing only 10% of the efford 

ms is giving equal share to all clan members from all the adena drops farmed etc month w/o caring about your equip lvl or class 

when nova was controling gainak they didnt even let all their clan members to farm it and when they enter dragons they were giving almost nothing to propve ica etc 

from the above 3 lines you can realise why ms pve clan is so active and why many ppl left their mid tier clan in order to join.

Sorry  but I desagree.. when i was leader of ica and ic ally over a year ago  we always had our shares  of drops including  boss jewels  and bottles with the rest of the crap armor weapons ect scrools whatever dropped.The leaders of nova came to our vent always discussing with us the happening and how we would seperate stuff and asked us for our imputs .. i geared so many people  with drops from dragons  and made dark sets  from getting dark stones  i cannot count  them . So before  you start writing stuff wich you have no clue about  get your facts straight ...

People will always bleep cause they figure they get nothing out of clan or drops , most of these people are in the clan only to get geared and whine when clan does not give to them while they do nothing to help out. Or they help  for a while  until they get something they want and leave without a word . Not everyone does this and i completely understand clans leaders being carefull who they give boss jewels and top gear too and even then you may get burned.

 

i can understand you have hatred  nova and whoever helps them whatever and is fine it is part of game,  but lately it has become ridicoulous all the crap people do to degrade others in a simple video game and how low some will go and the extend complete bs  being said everywhere .when is also has to come down to personnal issues i mean seriously you have to get that low  for pixels and bring people personnal lives into it ?

Some people should spend all the energies they spend hating on forums and game to have some fun and enjoy instead or making themselves look like complete morons on a forums and in a pixel game but i guess  that crap stuff will  look good on any resume .. you win some you lose some ...is as simple as that... the rest is just crap

cheers

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xRenocarpet    9
46 minutes ago, Milandor said:

Sorry  but I desagree.. when i was leader of ica and ic ally over a year ago  we always had our shares  of drops including  boss jewels  and bottles with the rest of the crap armor weapons ect scrools whatever dropped.The leaders of nova came to our vent always discussing with us the happening and how we would seperate stuff and asked us for our imputs .. i geared so many people  with drops from dragons  and made dark sets  from getting dark stones  i cannot count  them . So before  you start writing stuff wich you have no clue about  get your facts straight ...

People will always bleep cause they figure they get nothing out of clan or drops , most of these people are in the clan only to get geared and whine when clan does not give to them while they do nothing to help out. Or they help  for a while  until they get something they want and leave without a word . Not everyone does this and i completely understand clans leaders being carefull who they give boss jewels and top gear too and even then you may get burned.

 

i can understand you have hatred  nova and whoever helps them whatever and is fine it is part of game,  but lately it has become ridicoulous all the crap people do to degrade others in a simple video game and how low some will go and the extend complete bs  being said everywhere .when is also has to come down to personnal issues i mean seriously you have to get that low  for pixels and bring people personnal lives into it ?

Some people should spend all the energies they spend hating on forums and game to have some fun and enjoy instead or making themselves look like complete morons on a forums and in a pixel game but i guess  that crap stuff will  look good on any resume .. you win some you lose some ...is as simple as that... the rest is just crap

cheers

 

 

 

 

Hi Mil! 

Of the people who are in Nova right now, you are one of the few that I really think is a good person, simply by not talking trash.

Anyway, i was already part of the ally ica a few time ago, and what i think its funny  everything you've said about dragon drops. My clan always had people in the dragons, often even more than the ic people, but there were  were several times that the leader of my clan (I think you know who I'm talking about) said he was talking to you, and it's been a long time since Nova WASNT sending drops from dragons...

Now who's telling the truth? if I assuming it's you, I'll be considering my old leader is a scammer, since you've distributed the drops between the alliance as a participant and according to you, the leaders of the Nova always sent the drops ... or if I suppose he's telling the truth, to say that really the Nova was not sending anything, and disregarding the garbage talk, that means that you are a liar ...

btw cheers you was a good ally leader... novavita forever :] 

 

Edited by xRenocarpet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Milandor    2
32 minutes ago, xRenocarpet said:

Hi Mil! 

Of the people who are in Nova right now, you are one of the few that I really think is a good person, simply by not talking trash.

Anyway, i was already part of the ally ica a few time ago, and what i think its funny  everything you've said about dragon drops. My clan always had people in the dragons, often even more than the ic people, but there were  were several times that the leader of my clan (I think you know who I'm talking about) said he was talking to you, and it's been a long time since Nova WASNT sending drops from dragons...

Now who's telling the truth? if I assuming it's you, I'll be considering my old leader is a scammer, since you've distributed the drops between the alliance as a participant and according to you, the leaders of the Nova always sent the drops ... or if I suppose he's telling the truth, to say that really the Nova was not sending anything, and disregarding the garbage talk, that means that you are a liar ...

btw cheers you was a good ally leader... novavita forever :] 

 

Well i can only answer  you nova gave the drops to me and can assure you  i sent the drops equaly to all leaders of ally. When  they ask for crystals, bottles, bloody stones and special weapons  they were always sent .. along with armors scrolls of blessing ect...remember that  if we got 1 scrolls of blesseing or jewel  we did the 1, 2, 3, system as each clan in ally would get  in turn . that also went for bottles and everything else including adena from dark castle i always sent 1/3 for everyone in ally . I can only speak  for me as leader. what  other leaders did for with their drops and adena from castles  i cannot account for unfortunalty .But i like to think i  always tried to be fair with everyne in ally and threat them as equals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    377

Nova has always, saying this from my own observations for as long as I've been a member, shared loot from joint ventures fairly with all involved - only exception is on dragon claws & dragon weapon fragments.

All old timers in MS knows this to be true as they once upon a time were part of Nova alliance..

Ofc since the divorce & Zaken merger a lot got lost in translation and was pushed out of memory but that doesn't change the historical facts :)

Edited by Draecke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKKm    20

@milandor was the only leader who was sharing equal drops on Ica but he was only one . Rest including nova leaders of the past were selling the drops for $ and not sharing them . This is why many ppl from nova quitted they couldn’t keep up with the competition ( spending $$$ in game since the shares they were getting were close to 0 ) .and let use know were the first dark amanthine stones went or dark eternal stones . They became dark weapons after sold for $$$ in black market . This weapons armors were supposed to be kept in clan . Same for first lindvior - anth valakas bottles . Nova were farming dragons for months how comes nova members didn’t have bl anth bl valakas and lindvior wile enemies had ? 

Edited by KKKm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truffle    71
12 hours ago, Draecke said:

Nova has always, saying this from my own observations for as long as I've been a member, shared loot from joint ventures fairly with all involved - only exception is on dragon claws & dragon weapon fragments.

All old timers in MS knows this to be true as they once upon a time were part of Nova alliance..

Ofc since the divorce & Zaken merger a lot got lost in translation and was pushed out of memory but that doesn't change the historical facts :)

Haha, ProPve got their r99 heavy BP from that dragon yes they did! I still remember when I made fun of Elldorith for that one and he emo blocked me a few months back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truffle    71
12 hours ago, Milandor said:

Well i can only answer  you nova gave the drops to me and can assure you  i sent the drops equaly to all leaders of ally. When  they ask for crystals, bottles, bloody stones and special weapons  they were always sent .. along with armors scrolls of blessing ect...remember that  if we got 1 scrolls of blesseing or jewel  we did the 1, 2, 3, system as each clan in ally would get  in turn . that also went for bottles and everything else including adena from dark castle i always sent 1/3 for everyone in ally . I can only speak  for me as leader. what  other leaders did for with their drops and adena from castles  i cannot account for unfortunalty .But i like to think i  always tried to be fair with everyne in ally and threat them as equals.

Giving drops is much different than giving a fair share genius. xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×