Aden Siege 4/15/2018

Pope

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Milandor said:

Sorry  but I desagree.. when i was leader of ica and ic ally over a year ago  we always had our shares  of drops including  boss jewels  and bottles with the rest of the crap armor weapons ect scrools whatever dropped.The leaders of nova came to our vent always discussing with us the happening and how we would seperate stuff and asked us for our imputs .. i geared so many people  with drops from dragons  and made dark sets  from getting dark stones  i cannot count  them . So before  you start writing stuff wich you have no clue about  get your facts straight ...

People will always bleep cause they figure they get nothing out of clan or drops , most of these people are in the clan only to get geared and whine when clan does not give to them while they do nothing to help out. Or they help  for a while  until they get something they want and leave without a word . Not everyone does this and i completely understand clans leaders being carefull who they give boss jewels and top gear too and even then you may get burned.

i can understand you have hatred  nova and whoever helps them whatever and is fine it is part of game,  but lately it has become ridicoulous all the crap people do to degrade others in a simple video game and how low some will go and the extend complete bs  being said everywhere .when is also has to come down to personnal issues i mean seriously you have to get that low  for pixels and bring people personnal lives into it ?

Some people should spend all the energies they spend hating on forums and game to have some fun and enjoy instead or making themselves look like complete morons on a forums and in a pixel game but i guess  that crap stuff will  look good on any resume .. you win some you lose some ...is as simple as that... the rest is just crap

cheers

You had your own ally and you're the leader of your own alliance so instead of owning up like how a real clan leader should be and think about your clan and alliance and instead of playing second fiddle to Nova you decided to be a puppet clan leader of Nova. What's a couple of anthy bottle,valakas bottle and crafting packs? If a dragon fragment dropped which costs easily 100's of billions do you think Nova would give that to you or give you a share of that? NOPE how bout lindvior earring which costs easily back then around 80b ish did you get even one of that? don't think so :D . When MorningStar was in alliance with Renovatio, they did lindvior and a lindvior cutter dropped karigan picked it up and she just logged out without even saying thank you to morningstar or whatever lmao not only that Renovatio sold that cutter to karigan for 100b and none of that 100b was shared equally to morningstar or whoever else was in alliance with renovatio back then when that fragment drops. I'm not making any propaganda or whatsoever I'm just surprise that so many ball-less players leads clans here in Chronos :P All of those things including the price of how much that cutter was sold to karigan are all facts and I can easily prove it :P 

i hope one day  you two will realize how stupid and dumb you are...so according to your logic  ica had ties with nova since the first transfer were open that is like 10 + years ago and that just cause you  hate nova  we whould all forget everything hate them like you and tell our friends to go srew themselves  just cause you want nova dead .

real smart

you should aks your leader how he got ms level 11  clan like ask me to join my ally help them take a castle so they can get the item to get level 11 then leave ally and declare war on you ?  you want me to side with this type people who back stab you this way . then  you come back to me  telling i am a puttet unlike you i do not back stabs friends i know for 10 plus years... and jump side and ship  when it pleases me to have advantage  you too dumb  to realize  maybe people who join my ally then did not want to be part of your crap ?  

And trufle  my clan  then got lindy jewels , anty and valakas wich we gave to members  you talk about share it was equal genius that included everything and no we did not sell the stuff to give adena  we gave the item to members how needed them not some random logging in for 1 hour a week whining non stop for clan to do everything for him and gear them up .  but you too  much of a fool  to read correctly  and proving everyone  that you always have to be right  and always trying to twist post  and everything to your advantage... how old are you yeT 30  with the mind of a 10 year old ... geesus  grow  up man   you guys are so emo and pathethic is not even funny and it has become a joke .

And so  called commander you such a great one  you could not command a army of 10 x1 plus zerg  even if it was  to press a button  to get it done  we all see  you so called commander skills in every seige keep posting crap . you have no clue about is entertaning while i have my coffee in the morning.

honestly what esle than this crap canwe expect from these two i mean  we see this all day in hero shout  you two are a cancer that can never be cured no matter any games you will play

there is good people in ms unfortunaly  you two make most looks like complete morons and idiots with all your crap .

So much drama over useless topics. Yet the PvP Battles are of Epic proportions in our Server. Previous times it was less then 50v50. It will soon be 200v200 (MS vs NOVA). It is only getting better as I see it. Also anyone who believes MS is killing mid-tier Clans is an idiot for believing this. Each individual player inside mid-tier Clans have a choice to either stay in their own Clan or participate in major PvP battles by joining either side Nova or MS. It's up to any individual Player to decide what to do for himself. Either pick a side or stop complaining and continue your own playstyle as I see it.

Chronos #BeWinning

I'm Loving It!

1 hour ago, Fooz said:

Nice pvp video fooz  . Your gear is clearly not wasted . Keep it up . We want to see more of your achievements . Btw this is 1:17 minutes video of the siege we’re is the rest ?

6 hours ago, Milandor said:

i hope one day  you two will realize how stupid and dumb you are...so according to your logic  ica had ties with nova since the first transfer were open that is like 10 + years ago and that just cause you  hate nova  we whould all forget everything hate them like you and tell our friends to go srew themselves  just cause you want nova dead .

real smart

you should aks your leader how he got ms level 11  clan like ask me to join my ally help them take a castle so they can get the item to get level 11 then leave ally and declare war on you ?  you want me to side with this type people who back stab you this way . then  you come back to me  telling i am a puttet unlike you i do not back stabs friends i know for 10 plus years... and jump side and ship  when it pleases me to have advantage  you too dumb  to realize  maybe people who join my ally then did not want to be part of your crap ?  

And trufle  my clan  then got lindy jewels , anty and valakas wich we gave to members  you talk about share it was equal genius that included everything and no we did not sell the stuff to give adena  we gave the item to members how needed them not some random logging in for 1 hour a week whining non stop for clan to do everything for him and gear them up .  but you too  much of a fool  to read correctly  and proving everyone  that you always have to be right  and always trying to twist post  and everything to your advantage... how old are you yeT 30  with the mind of a 10 year old ... geesus  grow  up man   you guys are so emo and pathethic is not even funny and it has become a joke .

And so  called commander you such a great one  you could not command a army of 10 x1 plus zerg  even if it was  to press a button  to get it done  we all see  you so called commander skills in every seige keep posting crap . you have no clue about is entertaning while i have my coffee in the morning.

honestly what esle than this crap canwe expect from these two i mean  we see this all day in hero shout  you two are a cancer that can never be cured no matter any games you will play

there is good people in ms unfortunaly  you two make most looks like complete morons and idiots with all your crap .

We don't want Nova dead I personally want Nova to live and stop being a 2hrs warrior outside ofc being like yourself most of the time a forum warrior I mean there's no wrong being a forum warrior since I myself have spammed a lot on this forums but at least have the balls to PvP in-game not only here in forums and in sieges I mean since when was the last time you were in a PvP outside of sieges can't remember can't you? :D Anyways you're just too dumb to realize what the substance of my message was I'm not asking you to join our side or what stupid crap you're saying being 10+ years friends with Nova lol. What I'm saying to all the mid-tier clans in the game is to stand up for yourself and for your own clan and interest stop playing second fiddle and sacrificing your clans for the benefits of top clans how many mid-tier clans like ProPvE,Innercircle,OSJ etc must die and get sacrificed until the mid-tier clan leaders finally realize that there's nothing good coming out of helping top clans lol fight your own fight and enjoy the game and make sure that every decision you make you have your clans own best interest first not some other clans or whatever bullcrap lol anyways long story short be your own man aim to make your clan to be a top clan not just some foot soldier by top clans lol 

23 minutes ago, AiZeN said:
23 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

We don't want Nova dead I personally want Nova to live and stop being a 2hrs warrior outside ofc being like yourself most of the time a forum warrior I mean there's no wrong being a forum warrior since I myself have spammed a lot on this forums but at least have the balls to PvP in-game not only here in forums and in sieges I mean since when was the last time you were in a PvP outside of sieges can't remember can't you? :D Anyways you're just too dumb to realize what the substance of my message was I'm not asking you to join our side or what stupid crap you're saying being 10+ years friends with Nova lol. What I'm saying to all the mid-tier clans in the game is to stand up for yourself and for your own clan and interest stop playing second fiddle and sacrificing your clans for the benefits of top clans how many mid-tier clans like ProPvE,Innercircle,OSJ etc must die and get sacrificed until the mid-tier clan leaders finally realize that there's nothing good coming out of helping top clans lol fight your own fight and enjoy the game and make sure that every decision you make you have your clans own best interest first not some other clans or whatever bullcrap lol anyways long story short be your own man aim to make your clan to be a top clan not just some foot soldier by top clans lol 

STFU and stop crying like a girl every day. You have to be the most annoying person to ever play this game xD. Your zerg is weak af as it has been for 6 months.................................................actually 8 months now at least ..... YOU'VE EPICLY FAILED AS MS "Commander" :D 

47 minutes ago, Orion said:

DraeckeVEVO  you call this music? O.o

Summer sadness = Max is coming during the summer and Nova thinks that with Nova and Max merging into one clan next month they will be able to take back everything they lost and beat MS as well. As for the music probably a shot to zureil :) 

13 hours ago, Fooz said:

STFU and stop crying like a girl every day. You have to be the most annoying person to ever play this game xD. Your zerg is weak af as it has been for 6 months.................................................actually 8 months now at least ..... YOU'VE EPICLY FAILED AS MS "Commander" :D 

fooz lost evisc hero lvl up new toon to fail hero again...he is a carpet in every siege and pvp...he has never seen a dragon after zakens merge...HE IS WINNIIIIIIIIIIIING! 

21 hours ago, Milandor said:

..................... we gave the item to members how needed them not some random logging in for 1 hour a week whining non stop for clan to do everything for him and gear them up .

Its funny...Ofc "randoms" dont need gear lol...especially if they whining.  Wind of change didnt get you huh? Still on 2005 year mentality?

And how you decide someone is in need?...you look at him and think, It appear to me you need a Bless Valakas Neckla...here you go. Ofc, he is a friend of you or in best case scenario a cp leader-but its rare...regular players have no chance to get smthing (dont tell me, you have a point sistem and you share with clanies app stone, bsoe,elcyum and few standard R99 gear).Lol... pathetic...

You ppl-Clan Leaders, you want hundreds of ppl in your clan....but you dont want to share anything valuable...only crumbles. This is the cruel truth!

Its even more funny when clan leaders promise great pve-pvp experience...things are happening like this: wait 2 h in cc with 3 chars to enter dragons, etc, you enter, cc is break, then cl and few friends start to spam on all chats: DO NOT HIT, DO NOT HIT! ONLY blablabla PICK DROP. In siege you are first who die...and when frustrated you expose that ppl aka leaders is telling you to put more money in your char :D. #ThugLife

1 hour ago, Pleistoros said:

Its funny...Ofc "randoms" dont need gear lol...especially if they whining.  Wind of change didnt get you huh? Still on 2005 year mentality?

And how you decide someone is in need?...you look at him and think, It appear to me you need a Bless Valakas Neckla...here you go. Ofc, he is a friend of you or in best case scenario a cp leader-but its rare...regular players have no chance to get smthing (dont tell me, you have a point sistem and you share with clanies app stone, bsoe,elcyum and few standard R99 gear).Lol... pathetic...

You ppl-Clan Leaders, you want hundreds of ppl in your clan....but you dont want to share anything valuable...only crumbles. This is the cruel truth!

Its even more funny when clan leaders promise great pve-pvp experience...things are happening like this: wait 2 h in cc with 3 chars to enter dragons, etc, you enter, cc is break, then cl and few friends start to spam on all chats: DO NOT HIT, DO NOT HIT! ONLY blablabla PICK DROP. In siege you are first who die...and when frustrated you expose that ppl aka leaders is telling you to put more money in your char :D. #ThugLife

Never liked the "Elite Sharing System" wherein whoever is the closest or whoever sucks more to the clan leader gets the top drops in my opinion in each clan who does raids and shiit shouldn't have a special sharing system for some members everyone should be treated equally I think that's probably one of the good traits that MS currently have right now when it comes to anything every member is treated equally it doesn't matter if you're truffle or you're a member with +8 gears when it comes to sharing the only thing that matters is your activity nothing else I'm not a holy person but I believe on the bible quote that " He who does not work, neither shall he eat" this is why I'm just disgusted with clans like Renovatio having this kind of system:

t1uQi6Eg.jpg

"Blessed Epic Jewels will be handled in leadership discretion" what does that even mean lmao that's just pure LOL 

@pr1nce77 instead of trying to convince use you are good it would be more wiser to prove it . The videos above show you are not as good as you say you are . Because you tested some macros and setups that doesn’t mean you are good . Probably ms got them improved and together with skill you are just an easy kill . Pring as healer inside Aden with this mana regen is just LooooooooooooooooooL      So what are you even doing here ? You died multiple times only on truffles video imagine how many times ms  farmed you inside Aden . Anyway there was a massacre . I don’t get it how you nova got 5ped so hard and liked it really this is unbeleavable clearly 4 dragon weapons are not even close to the 2 dragon weapons ms have .  Bring more dragon weapons to have a chance to kill something . Cya in dim siege . Wonder what you can do there . Not much I believe considering dh are ultra stong and can easy farm your entire clan together with max in 5 min maximum 

wait wait wait, when i was in IC, nova told us we will never get a lindvior earring but MAYBE  could get a stage 8 kain crystal, truth is, nova/ally killed me while farming ke at a fort, thats why my guys/galls left.  Nova killed IC along with so many other clans they obsorbed.  95% of nova now adays did nothing to get nova what they have, (aden castle) nothing else

21 minutes ago, Degus said:

wait wait wait, when i was in IC, nova told us we will never get a lindvior earring but MAYBE  could get a stage 8 kain crystal, truth is, nova/ally killed me while farming ke at a fort, thats why my guys/galls left.  Nova killed IC along with so many other clans they obsorbed.  95% of nova now adays did nothing to get nova what they have, (aden castle) nothing else

What about the clan hall were they pass most of there time ?

On 4/20/2018 at 6:36 AM, xSpaWn said:

fooz lost evisc hero lvl up new toon to fail hero again...he is a carpet in every siege and pvp...he has never seen a dragon after zakens merge...HE IS WINNIIIIIIIIIIIING! 

thanks truffle~ finally RR had enough of your bs  9_9

6632443aabfef840f743d09fda111639.png

Archived