Aden Siege 4/15/2018

Pope

Well bottomline is this siege is not MS vs Nova cause if it's MS vs Nova we would've destroyed you guys easily and take Aden and I'm pretty sure evey knows that, that's why she asked all the clans from chronos to help you keep that castle we're basically fighting 1 clan vs 7 clans :) but keep on denying it we had videos coming that will prove on how much Nova is just a dead clan :D 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanna say GF to all that fought. Was a great fight in my opinion. We fell a bit short but we will be back in a couple weeks. Now i got more incentive to finally push 105. Yalls (nova's) interupts was on point. Hit 80% on cast twice but couldnt get over that hump. Looking foward to next seige.  1 thing i will say is that first bout in the courtway was fun as hell. Maybe if we get out and bump heads like that more often the server will bump up in life a lil more. Im not gonna lie i was getting frustrated from all the interupts but enjoyed the seige nontheless. My tank will be even more solid next seige. "Katrise"

i think here are 2 situations

1) ofc nova are so excited to keep his castle, i think all ppl can understand it

2) but nova are proud ? really this is nova ? who need the help of some clans (with geared ppl no matter if are small clans) to keep a castle ? and trashtalk MS ? even when MS farm whole siegue nova ?

now my 2 suggestions:

1) all this clans whoare helping  nova, just join in nova ( will be less embarrasing )

2) abd best for me and for server, all this clans, make a 3th side w/o ally with nova or ms, and keep a good fight between 3 clans

now my 3 questions:

1) what will happen with nova if next siegue, nova loss aden and cant get it back ?

2) MS what will do if nova transfer to naia or freya ?

3) so we can consider that clan MAX already dissapear ? too much pressure on dim siegue ?

Embarrassing was your feeling of relief when the siege over lol.

We keep 3/4 of siege inside your castle room trying to summon the castle every single minute and you all running like rats inside trying to interrupt.

If we need like 60 or 70% of our clan stand inside the castle blocking every single role to keep rats away all you need is just 1 single kamikaze person with an topaz lvl 1 to interrupt.

Btw funny siege like I don't see for long time.

6 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

And dont forget guys THE WINTER IS COMING!!!

If it's true that you are proud and happy,  because MAX is  transfering  at Chronos, I m totally dissapointed from you Pr1nce! I will never forget what they did to my CP!!!! You know what I m talking about! This is unforgetable, and now you are happy, because of MAX! You really sold out your old friends!  I am really sad what this game are doing on some ppl! Tragedy!

How nova can claim victory when what they did during all siege was try to interrupt the caster with topaz and run hide die as we all know this tactic is the tactic small clans do trying to stop the inevitable sooner or later we will get lucky and we will get the castle this time crest was 80% next time it ll be done 

ps: my party didnt even die once in this siege and hope nova recruit more dragon weapons cause 5 arent enough , about numbers as we saw in cc posted nova had a minimum of 110 ppl fighting so this about zerg is bullsh1t

9 hours ago, AiZeN said:

Embarrassment? MS had to fight Nova,FS,OSJ,p1ratas,crows,sunshine,netflixnchill on aden and you're crying zerg you guys are idiots not to mention you guys got 5 dragon weapons in clan vs us having 2 but it's whatever not gonna make excuse it doesn't matter how you did it even if you had to beg every active clan in chronos and beg max to help you keep your castle but at least you kept it for now :D Still farmed Nova whole siege though since they are just running back like headless chicken 450+ crp in 2hrs ain't bad I would say would've been nice to take the castle but we'll get it in the next normal siege :) Now are you guys gonna attempt to take back rune from us in dimensional siege or are you gonna avoid coming there anymore cause I had a feeling that you would never even attempt to take aden back from us once we take it like you did in rune in dime siege :( 

This is what is embarassing, and this is also why I did stop to read people like you.

I'm from Sun, we were at goddard (our castle), heine (where we crested on alt clan), dion (Netflix castle). 

You're trying to involve us, while you saw zelda + radec running alone on aden siege field ? It's a joke.

If you wanna spread lies, feel free to do so. But dont involve people in it.

iTraktor, 

11 hours ago, TheReaper said:

MS recruit all naia + freya and they still fail get aden ..... Dont know how this is possible when they have x2-x3  NOVA numbers ...... MS before some time alot of people not like NOVA , after u recruit all servers and make the biggest zerg in l2 (ncsoft ) history , alot of people start hate u . ( i say the biggest zerg because i count the population of servers also , i not talk about before when nova fight vs sh vs dh 200 vs 200 or more .

One of the stupidest thing I read for awhile lmao, Nova tagged up crows,osj,netflixnchill and they came up with the same amount to our "zerg" numbers and this doesn't include FS,p1ratas,sunshine who were just there helping out Nova for the whole siege duration but I personally don't care this just to show that 90% of the active clans in Chronos are just Nova pets :) 

46 minutes ago, Alb said:

This is what is embarassing, and this is also why I did stop to read people like you.

I'm from Sun, we were at goddard (our castle), heine (where we crested on alt clan), dion (Netflix castle). 

You're trying to involve us, while you saw zelda + radec running alone on aden siege field ? It's a joke.

If you wanna spread lies, feel free to do so. But dont involve people in it.

iTraktor, 

8 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

One of the stupidest thing I read for awhile lmao, Nova tagged up crows,osj,netflixnchill and they came up with the same amount to our "zerg" numbers and this doesn't include FS,p1ratas,sunshine who were just there helping out Nova for the whole siege duration but I personally don't care this just to show that 90% of the active clans in Chronos are just Nova pets :) 

So, you lie on purpose or you're just deeply autistic?

10 hours ago, AiZeN said:

you think Max coming scares us at all? gamw to xristo you're like nilo who sold out his own friends this are the same people who got tracie's cp banned and now you're happy that you're gonna be able to play with them god I'm just embarrassed for you my friend :P

Listen little kid,

I was the one who stayed to fight max while we was 1 or 2 cps at freya. 

I was the one who stayed to fight DH while we was 1 cp only, we had a successful clan on Naia but you left in order to do " carrier " on Nova and after your rejection you push all the ppl from RS to join you at MS O.o .So "come help me guys that i abandon you cause i want revenge from the people who reject me " . You are using the people from RS in order to feed your ego. 

As it concerns that max was my enemy in the past dosnt say nothing to me cause the people who we fight together max have quit. So i have to apologies to no one.

10 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

the video coming people would see who was the zerg and who not 

calm your tits my pr-1ncess77 there dimensional siege as well having NO mp regen...hope Nova will show up and don't enter your chicken mode like the previous dime siege... BTW we got farm you the fck out at this siege +450+++++ in 2hours. I wouldn't talk if I were you but yet you are coming to forums to say what? that MS are fail xaxaxaxa DIMENSIONAL SIEGE IS COMING we will see who is fail you trash

1 minute ago, xSpaWn said:

calm your tits my pr-1ncess77 there dimensional siege as well having NO mp regen...hope Nova will show up and don't enter your chicken mode like the previous dime siege... BTW we got farm you the fck out at this siege +450+++++ in 2hours. I wouldn't talk if I were you but yet you are coming to forums to say what? that MS are fail xaxaxaxa DIMENSIONAL SIEGE IS COMING we will see who is fail you trash

Go to your cave clown i am not talking with you!!!

Just now, Pr1nce77 said:

why are you talking about caves to me, while I'm not afraid to leave my clan hall even with a mediocre party to pvp and wipe your ass while you have to search for 7brooch br to have some fun?

1 minute ago, Pr1nce77 said:

and ofc your quote is everything to me to prove you that once again you have no guts to admit that you guys are the biggest trash ever...you don't answer me if you will show up at dime siege, neither when I asked your bold girlfriend to tell me if you will guys ever going to come to dragons? enter chicken mode pr-1ncess77

1 hour ago, Pr1nce77 said:

Listen little kid,

I was the one who stayed to fight DH while we was 1 cp only, we had a successful clan on Naia but you left in order to do " carrier " on Nova and after your rejection you push all the ppl from RS to join you at MS O.o .So "come help me guys that i abandon you cause i want revenge from the people who reject me " . You are using the people from RS in order to feed your ego. 

As it concerns that max was my enemy in the past dosnt say nothing to me cause the people who we fight together max have quit. So i have to apologies to no one.

Correct, the people who we fight together Max Have Quit! The question is why they quited? You know the answer and still you are proud and happy, that you will be  in one clan with MAX ! Sad story! Anyway have fun!

I think  some of you people need to realize this is a pixel game ?  why  do theses threads always have to bring up personnal  or old crap and not stay on thread topic..

they should invent  some pixel ritalin.... might calm  some of you serious people down a little  so you can actually enjoy the game ..have a good time and relax  when is done.

2 Hour Video coming. ;) We got 80-90% a few times, Nova really failed this siege... 5 dragon weapons, MP regen, 7+ clans 150-200 defending Aden and MS was owning the cast room the entire 2 hours. GF's all though. The Video that I will post will say everything that's needed.

59 minutes ago, Truffle said:

2 Hour Video coming. ;) We got 80-90% a few times, Nova really failed this siege... 5 dragon weapons, MP regen, 7+ clans 150-200 defending Aden and MS was owning the cast room the entire 2 hours. GF's all though. The Video that I will post will say everything that's needed.

GF to you Truffle. Just maybe mind explaining, how is a successful defense (aka. original owner holds castle for the entire Siege) while outnumbered (I love how MS propaganda loves to describe as "X number of clans vs MS", and not the actual "X parties vs Y parties" counter on each side which clearly was in MS favor) a "fail" for Nova

I do hope that you revert to your non-zerg state, because it's sad that you just absorb everything that moves and even doing serverwide recruiting just because you lack the proper strategy for a successful cast, even while winning and even dominating the PvP part of the Siege. You may argue that Nova did the same before, but that's what turned ppl against Nova before, and what's turning other clans against you now. MS just turned in what it wanted to destroy, the cycle of life

Anyway, fun Siege. I was glad you did really tried to cast with all your might, so the current fail has no excuses. There's always a next Siege, you might get better or just lucky eventually. See ya next time guys

PS. Why is everybody so chicken about telling actual numbers? The outcome is already fixed, lying won't change a thing. FS showed up with 3 partially complete parties, the summertime is really pain for Siege in EU >.>

14 hours ago, AiZeN said:

lol xristo you really trying to lie through your teeth? we have the screenshot of your CC 16 pts and FS,P1ratas,sunshine are not even included on that cc are you really trying to bs everyone that Nova alone beat MS? shame for those meatshields who helped you they didn't even gotten any mention from helping you keep your castle lmao 

You and your 20+ CP’s are terrible ??

13 minutes ago, Keoz said:

GF to you Truffle. Just maybe mind explaining, how is a successful defense (aka. original owner holds castle for the entire Siege) while outnumbered (I love how MS propaganda loves to describe as "X number of clans vs MS", and not the actual "X parties vs Y parties" counter on each side which clearly was in MS favor) a "fail" for Nova

I do hope that you revert to your non-zerg state, because it's sad that you just absorb everything that moves and even doing serverwide recruiting just because you lack the proper strategy for a successful cast, even while winning and even dominating the PvP part of the Siege. You may argue that Nova did the same before, but that's what turned ppl against Nova before, and what's turning other clans against you now. MS just turned in what it wanted to destroy, the cycle of life

Anyway, fun Siege. I was glad you did really tried to cast with all your might, so the current fail has no excuses. There's always a next Siege, you might get better or just lucky eventually. See ya next time guys

PS. Why is everybody so chicken about telling actual numbers? The outcome is already fixed, lying won't change a thing. FS showed up with 3 partially complete parties, the summertime is really pain for Siege in EU >.>

Don’t bother even reading truffles comments man, he suffers from little man syndrome. :/

3 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

Listen little kid,

Listen you old fart 

You were the one who stayed to fight max when you are 1 or 2 cps in freya that's a freaking lie you dumbass you joined our cp back then (LoKeReN's CP) and the only reason you got left out in freya for a month is because you got hero by mistake with 50 pts.

You stayed in Naia cause you said it yourself you can't handle chronos competition back then so you decided to leave the CP. You took the leadership of RS and yes I know that and you run RS to the ground cause you know nothing about leading lmao about my rejection? Oh boy you lying greek PoS you forgot that the true reason of that rejection is because of lokeren himself your real life friend and here you are spouting nonsense about your real life friend I mean come on xristos how low can you go my old friend. Using RS to feed my ego say what I've asked people to join here and come cause I don't want people to get left behind it's out of good will and nothing else I didn't force anyone to come here I gave opportunity since most of the loyal members of RS back then stayed through thick and thin I feel that it's only right that since the clan I'm in now farms literally everything in Chronos that they deserve the same loyalty as what they gave the clan back then so I invited them to come here in Chronos. Say what? The people who we fight together with max have quit? you literally believe that bs huh? sofocool,you,me,jihad,amx,evader,nilo,theoldman and so on are still around playing go and make up whatever bs you wanna make if that helps you sleep at night but the fact is you sold out. 

And about that successful clan on Naia you're talking about sure RS did took Aden from DH but RS could've been more we could've conquered dimensional siege as well but we just never get to that point because of the lack of activity and people who wants to stay around for dimensional siege since it was late for EU time. On a daily basis as well theres only quite a handful of players who wants to PvP and you out of people are the ones who would rather go exp and do dailies instead of fighting Ozzy's CP who kept ganking our clan and don't make bs about it that its not true I have screenshots of you crying about it and you rage left cp a lot of times cause lokeren wants to PvP but you wanna go do your factions instead :). 

Archived