Forums

Aden Siege 4/15/2018

Pope

2 hours ago, Shooooooook said:

downgrade all ur shit to level 4 jewels, +16 wep, etc and maybe people will fight you lol

when someone spends f*ckin $20,000 on 6 lvl 6 jewels its hard to compete with that, no one even wants to on this dedgame, who wants to just go and die to that?  

at least on zaken it was possible but i havnt upgraded my shit in 1 year

Boy don't you remember how hard your clan got wrecked by 7 people? Our CP had equal gear to yours easily but none of you could figure out how to play without ZR. I have countless hours of footage of your clan being wiped 3 steps out of town. Get a real job or ask Fooz for Gammies credit card instead of crying about Truffle getting dragon wep/jewels like hes the only one on server with them.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Alb said:

This is what is embarassing, and this is also why I did stop to read people like you.

I'm from Sun, we were at goddard (our castle), heine (where we crested on alt clan), dion (Netflix castle). 

You're trying to involve us, while you saw zelda + radec running alone on aden siege field ? It's a joke.

If you wanna spread lies, feel free to do so. But dont involve people in it.

iTraktor, 

Problem is people can't stand their ground like they supposed to, then run off to places they should not be at and give arguments to say Sun was there. Right after that,  our people all over Apex suffer the consequences because of it as this is an excuse some jerks use to interrupt xp, pk, etc.. some of our lower level people have already been bullied after this siege because of it.

4 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

look little kid, i never said that i didnt learn from eternaldark, i learn a lot from him as you learn too nab. That video say nothing . you like it or not you join lokeren cp after me. I was on EQ before the merge you came after so stop the bools to me.

That is a huge difference between you and me. i Acknowledge the ppl who help me on the other hand you are saying lies its ok :D  

i am not the guy who sayed i born "pro" you said that bools nab.

old fart I joined Lokeren cp before you did our healer back then was beeruly and eternaldark, elias replaced beeruly with you because you're more geared than him that's all. The only truth about what you say is that you're in EQ before I was but even so you were a nobody in EQ :P I make lies:? seriously what lies :D All I said was the truth

That was our CP before you joined in :) So stop making lies old friend :) 

-As for those people who are crying now because they can't exp we already warned you all we asked you is to stay neutral and we will not bother you but you just have to go out of your way to help Nova nobody forces you to help Nova but you still did it. Now face the consequences of your actions :)

I think alot of players in these part of the forums are missing the bigger picture here. You all should be greatful for being part of the great Chronos experience. It's the only server around where you will find a 2-hour non-stop PvP Battle during Castle Sieges from beginning til the end. You all fail to realise that without MS there won't be any competition at all and Chronos would be just as dead as any other server.

Noba claiming victory in siege when the only thing they can do is just broking casting with the help of his pets LOL MS 2 hours in casting room and +200 players dying and broking casting, are you serious? noba shame clan, with or without Aden castle MS > NOBA + pets

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, AiZeN said:

-As for those people who are crying now because they can't exp we already warned you all we asked you is to stay neutral and we will not bother you but you just have to go out of your way to help Nova nobody forces you to help Nova but you still did it. Now face the consequences of your actions :)

Try hard brah, try hard xD 

9 hours ago, Sniffo said:

Boy don't you remember how hard your clan got wrecked by 7 people? Our CP had equal gear to yours easily but none of you could figure out how to play without ZR. I have countless hours of footage of your clan being wiped 3 steps out of town. Get a real job or ask Fooz for Gammies credit card instead of crying about Truffle getting dragon wep/jewels like hes the only one on server with them.

ive never used ZR lol no one in my cp did

ok i guess enjoy pvp with nobody :) no one without drag weps wants to fight that shit lol

5 hours ago, CoffeeTime said:

I think alot of players in these part of the forums are missing the bigger picture here. You all should be greatful for being part of the great Chronos experience. It's the only server around where you will find a 2-hour non-stop PvP Battle during Castle Sieges from beginning til the end. You all fail to realise that without MS there won't be any competition at all and Chronos would be just as dead as any other server.

Yes, we are having 2h PvP on Siege, but the situation has downgraded since October when I moved to Chronos.

There you had much more mid-tear PvP, with Nova and the underdog MS caring for each other and letting all the other clans have their on fight aka FS, ProPvE, Sunshine, ICA, Pirates, OJS, Crows, DR, Netflix, etc.

The thing went downhill since MS started its PvE alt clan, mass recruiting from smaller clans to take them out of the picture + recruiting from other servers to become the zerg they are now,  and for what? MS basically achieves the same they were doing 6 months ago aka Dragons but no Aden, and broke mid-tear in the process, now 70% of the server is involved in Nova vs MS drama.

Thanks MS, but the underdog I was personally cheering for to kick Nova out of the throne in the update Siege of December, not the current evergrowing zerg version that is coming close to break PvP, not by being "too good", by creating too big a side and exhausting their own chances of a decent fight out of pure ego.

3 hours ago, Keoz said:

Yes, we are having 2h PvP on Siege, but the situation has downgraded since October when I moved to Chronos.

There you had much more mid-tear PvP, with Nova and the underdog MS caring for each other and letting all the other clans have their on fight aka FS, ProPvE, Sunshine, ICA, Pirates, OJS, Crows, DR, Netflix, etc.

The thing went downhill since MS started its PvE alt clan, mass recruiting from smaller clans to take them out of the picture + recruiting from other servers to become the zerg they are now,  and for what? MS basically achieves the same they were doing 6 months ago aka Dragons but no Aden, and broke mid-tear in the process, now 70% of the server is involved in Nova vs MS drama.

Thanks MS, but the underdog I was personally cheering for to kick Nova out of the throne in the update Siege of December, not the current evergrowing zerg version that is coming close to break PvP, not by being "too good", by creating too big a side and exhausting their own chances of a decent fight out of pure ego.

Sweet baby jesus do you even know what you're talking you really think that MS broke the mid-tier clans competition in chronos because of creating PvE Clan? Oh god Renovatio has it's own PvE clan which is called NetflixNchill and this clan is recruiting none stop from all mid-tier clans (https://nova4life.net/forum/public-area/netflix-recruitment) so how is it that Renovatio can make it's own "PvE Clan" but MS is not allowed to make it's own? Damn the stupidity of people seriously Nova recruited the top CPs of ProPvE (now they're dead),ICA (Now they're dead),OJS (They were dead for awhile when RSR cp left them) and you come here and tell us that MS is the one who is destroying mid-tier competition?

As for the Nova vs MS drama mid-tier clans went out of their way to help of Nova, FS who was MS former allies had members like Sicaria,iHera,Kenshin,zStrawberry who were helping Nova kill and tell MS locations and mind you back then MS was letting FS farm 1 spot of gainak thanks to MS being a friend of Barkey but then they had to just screw things up and betray MS even with all this privileges given to them.

And lastly even if MS is a "zerg" now MS wouldn't touch any clan that are neutrals and clans that just mind their own their own business every mid-tier clan leaders has already been spoken to that all they should just keep focusing on their own clan and focus on mid-tier PvPs and avoid getting their nose into the business of MS and Nova we don't ask them to be on our side or whatever all we wanted all along is for them to grew into a competitive clan to make the competition in chronos as good as it was before when Renovatio left chronos and moved to Naia. Most of mid-tier clan leaders like Elldorith,Milandor,AR1ES and whoever is the leader of P1ratas and Crows are just stupid and not fit to lead. As a clan leader your first priority is the well being of your own clan and your clan members of to which those "leaders" I mentioned failed to fullfill like on the case of Elldorith who destroyed an active ProPvE clan just so he can join Nova same goes for Milandor and now AR1ES and the leader of P1ratas and Crows are all following to their footsteps destroying their own clan by being a meat shield to Nova during sieges instead of taking care of their own clan and take a castle. What does this mid-tier clans get out of helping Nova that would help their clan in a positive way let me answer that for you none, if you help Nova you would be branded as an enemy by the enemies of Nova meaning every time you go out and exp you wouldn't be able to cause Nova's enemy like MS and TheFallen would be there to make sure you wouldn't be able to exp at all meanwhile Nova is sitting pretty in their clan hall and in their castle not giving a fck to those clans that helped them keep their castle nobody in Nova even mentioned those clans that helped them keep the castle just to show how self-absorbed Nova is. At least MS knows how to acknowledge people who helped them to get where they are :)

One last thing for those who are anti-MS that are playing in Chronos just think about the situation of Chronos before MS became the clear top clan of the server, back then all the 3 top castles (Aden,Rune,Giran) are on dark castle even the low tier castles are also on dark the market of Chronos is one of the worst market out there the price of gem R and other commodities such as dark eternal stones,dark amaranthine stones,dark weapons,dark sets etc are all in an all time high and you know why? Cause Nova is farming gainak of to which they are regulating and controlling the prices and making sure that the prices of dark stones are as high as possible to maximize their profit as for the gem r's etc Nova and their boxes holds all of the castles :) So think about that before you hate MS :)

8 hours ago, AiZeN said:

old fart I joined Lokeren cp before you did our healer back then was beeruly and eternaldark, elias replaced beeruly with you because you're more geared than him that's all. The only truth about what you say is that you're in EQ before I was but even so you were a nobody in EQ :P I make lies:? seriously what lies :D All I said was the truth

That was our CP before you joined in :) So stop making lies old friend :) 

You are right, show more videos like that where you was cheating, using Zr soft, just look at his buffs, removing "Celestial party protection" when 1s left because you don't get celestial debuff at this time, automaticly removing "Balance heal" buff while you doing an other action ... Yeah you are right you should show that kind of videos dude ..

6 minutes ago, Chrysty said:

You are right, show more videos like that where you was cheating, using Zr soft, just look at his buffs, removing "Celestial party protection" when 1s left because you don't get celestial debuff at this time, automaticly removing "Balance heal" buff while you doing an other action ... Yeah you are right you should show that kind of videos dude ..

lmao that was a long time ago and everyone in the top clans back then are using zR even the mid-tier and low-tier clans and that includes clans like Nova,KsK,DH,Max,Equinox,FS probably even MS back then uses one as well let's not be hypocrites. But all of those things are in the past now no one uses anything illegal since there's no need to as far as I'm concerned nobody in their right mind would be using anything illegal now and I really don't care about posting that video since that character was already been scammed by Realmayer :) btw speaking of which when are you guys transferring to chronos? Can't wait any longer :)

1 hour ago, Nuky said:

On the very first 10th minute of the video :D Alongside Mr.Winter Is Coming cuz Im sleeping on the floor

XHF1yxd.jpg

Thank you that you confirm me. Truffle and rown on me, they failed to kill me several times. As it concerns the blue chat it could be anyone during the siege. 

I think i die only 2 or 3 times during this siege imagine :D 

THE MONSTER 

in this pic its clear that you die tag is under your body 

and btw how they can kill you 1 million times when u use celestial not to protect your party but to run and escape out of the throne room all thiese are clear in truffle's video not to mention the bsoe PR you do when cornered. If you wanna prove something different just post a video longer than 8m :)

7 hours ago, AiZeN said:

Bla bla bla

Since you're speaking a lot, and spreading false facts again, i'll try to be as much clear as possible.

1st of all, ICA did not disband because of Nova but for other reasons. Johanne or Milandor will correct me if i'm wrong, but since I was in ICA at this moment I can say it safely. Eventho, you're right few cps joined nova, the other half joined TF, and myself Sun.

2nd point, you're missing something here. People aren't anti-MS because of the "current situation". People are anti-dumbs. There is plenty of skilled and cool players in MS ally, but because of people like you, spreading their poison in hero voice and global chat 24/24, we put all the eggs in one basket. (we're saying it like this, right?) Fun fact is, even ur PVE meatshield is starting to take exemple on you, at the exception that they cant backup their words till 1 top kek comes to save them.

3rd point, you can say w/e about Zr and Adre, you obviously still used them. And you want to tell us now, you became all of a sudden a legit player ? haha. 1/2 of the things you're stating arent true, and you're expecting people to believe you now?

Last but not least, I checked your YT channel. Since you're  braging a lot I was expecting a decent gameplay. I wont talk about tank since I got no clue about it, but regarding your ISS gameplay its terrible. Your oly videos show nothing but p2w stuff vs people who got 0 oly skills, and, for most of them, undergeared. Think i didnt see once a facking Giant root, and I could bet u dont even have an Octavis earring clean in your inventory.

NB: Gz for lindvior, I had not enough tissue to dry my tears after you entered :S Hopefully, you entered in a legit way again. :ph34r:

Cheers,

15 hours ago, Sniffo said:

Those were the days. Fighting spineless jellyfish like rufio and his crap cp, with our cp outnumbered 3 to 1, with all of us equal gear, and them never beating us. 

1 hour ago, Alb said:

Since you're speaking a lot, and spreading false facts again, i'll try to be as much clear as possible.

1st of all, ICA did not disband because of Nova but for other reasons. Johanne or Milandor will correct me if i'm wrong, but since I was in ICA at this moment I can say it safely. Eventho, you're right few cps joined nova, the other half joined TF, and myself Sun.

2nd point, you're missing something here. People aren't anti-MS because of the "current situation". People are anti-dumbs. There is plenty of skilled and cool players in MS ally, but because of people like you, spreading their poison in hero voice and global chat 24/24, we put all the eggs in one basket. (we're saying it like this, right?) Fun fact is, even ur PVE meatshield is starting to take exemple on you, at the exception that they cant backup their words till 1 top kek comes to save them.

3rd point, you can say w/e about Zr and Adre, you obviously still used them. And you want to tell us now, you became all of a sudden a legit player ? haha. 1/2 of the things you're stating arent true, and you're expecting people to believe you now?

Last but not least, I checked your YT channel. Since you're  braging a lot I was expecting a decent gameplay. I wont talk about tank since I got no clue about it, but regarding your ISS gameplay its terrible. Your oly videos show nothing but p2w stuff vs people who got 0 oly skills, and, for most of them, undergeared. Think i didnt see once a facking Giant root, and I could bet u dont even have an Octavis earring clean in your inventory.

NB: Gz for lindvior, I had not enough tissue to dry my tears after you entered :S Hopefully, you entered in a legit way again. :ph34r:

Cheers,

Don't teach me how to play iss the fact that you're telling me that an iss should use giant root in oly is stupidity on its own lmao 

most of them are undergeared lol

Play an Iss and beat guys like Pr1nce77 and doomcaster and come back here lol scrub

PS: you know what since what's your name again tractor or whatever something you're yul if i remember correctly when I get you in oly this weekend I'll beat you without any armor on :) 

15 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

Bla bla bla

Fact that your gameplay is totally depending of p2w stuff shows how good you're. People aren't blind, any handicapped could press keys topaz-kelbim-potato xD I could easely show you few good ISS, but anyway no matter what I could say or show you, you would always have the last word.

From what I've seen, the only guy that was equally (or more) geared was doomcaster. I consider his oly skills about as good as yours, if you see what I mean.. -_- (not even talking about prince who's even worst)

In the video you've shown right here, infami starting with 101 cd + UE, safestash aod+ue and barely hiding, doomcaster abu+ue+HI. You think any respectable oly farmer would seriously use all the keys he has in the hands in the first 30s of a match vs an ISS/Healer/Tyrr ? 

Ps: if you cant farm a Yul in pvp armor+8, pvp bow+12 lvl 101 without any kind of fixed dmg resistance (ie; ferios, set+9 or more, insanity..) with an ISS 105 with topaz 4 (or more when you borrow), insane kelbim and all the p2w stuff u better delete. Just 1 topaz and 1 spirit of kelbim I'd be in undying will.

Pps: nicely avoided the rest of the post ;)

31 minutes ago, Alb said:

Fact that your gameplay is totally depending of p2w stuff shows how good you're. People aren't blind, any handicapped could press keys topaz-kelbim-potato xD I could easely show you few good ISS, but anyway no matter what I could say or show you, you would always have the last word.

From what I've seen, the only guy that was equally (or more) geared was doomcaster. I consider his oly skills about as good as yours, if you see what I mean.. -_- (not even talking about prince who's even worst)

In the video you've shown right here, infami starting with 101 cd + UE, safestash aod+ue and barely hiding, doomcaster abu+ue+HI. You think any respectable oly farmer would seriously use all the keys he has in the hands in the first 30s of a match vs an ISS/Healer/Tyrr ? 

Ps: if you cant farm a Yul in pvp armor+8, pvp bow+12 lvl 101 without any kind of fixed dmg resistance (ie; ferios, set+9 or more, insanity..) with an ISS 105 with topaz 4 (or more when you borrow), insane kelbim and all the p2w stuff u better delete. Just 1 topaz and 1 spirit of kelbim I'd be in undying will.

Pps: nicely avoided the rest of the post ;)

If you think you can do better prove it make an Iss get a topaz 4 and a kelbim topaz and take Nuky's hero :) There's no point arguing here you either put up or shut up :)

Archived