Forums

After how long inactivity, chars are deleted?

JimVoul

Hello guys!

I used to play in Hindermith server 10 years ago and i read that that server merged among others to live chronos server. However i cannot see my char, and my friend who played last time 6 years ago cant either. I guess due to long inactivity everything was deleted...  or?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Edited by JimVoul

Greetings, 

there was a moment in time, when NCSOFT sent an email with information about character deletion! You needed to Log and get your account active in order for your characters not to get removed from the game. If you have not done that :( sad .. still, nowadays you can XP a toon fast and efficient. Your toons from 10 years ago would be totally obsolete, you can just start play again and pass your old progress probably in a matter of few hours! 

If you have logged to your accounts like once per year for that period of 10 years or as Kiato2 sad 8 years, you would have never lost your chars! 

gl//hf

• Thanks 1

As Argus said, there was a period that we were asked to migrate our accounts as well, from an user name/password to an email/password method of login.

On top of the above, if you had plenty character in multiples servers, after the merge, there might be some deletion due to the fact that only 7 chars are allowed per server.

I'm sorry for the years of your character, however, you shouldn't. Lving now is very easy. 1-85 in 20 minutes, no quests, free gear, all from the same quest.

Also, 85-99 + is a matter of a few days (less than 4-5)

Just visit Gludio and talk to the relevant npc in the middle of the town.

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone for your reply. And yea, it is pointless to feel sad since i never noticed that email about migration and automatically a slow game i was playing became really really fast. So i started once again in classic (Giran) server. I play for fun in order to have fun, so i dont care to be a careerist. 

This topic could be closed by administration :)

• Like 1