Forums

Awakening Sub classes lv 80

Hi there,

Does anyone know if there is a plan to extend our Dual classes into the two lvl 80 subclasses that we currently have?

All and all, what I am asking is that if there is any plan to awaken our two lvl 80 subclasses and maybe able to reach 110 lvl as well.

It would be great as we could reduce the number of alts we play and focus on our mains development even further into other classes as well.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, SafeStash said:

Hi there,

Does anyone know if there is a plan to extend our Dual classes into the two lvl 80 subclasses that we currently have?

All and all, what I am asking is that if there is any plan to awaken our two lvl 80 subclasses and maybe able to reach 110 lvl as well.

It would be great as we could reduce the number of alts we play and focus on our mains development even further into other classes as well.

Thanks!

yes, there is a plan...next update they will delete our x2 80 lvl subclass.

@Pleistoros is correct, probably the next update we get, subclasses will be deleted and some of the skills we get from dual class will be revamped. Now subclasses are pretty much useless, still I hear some ppl running around having fun with those 76-80 lvl chars, but im not sure really what are they doing :D