Pk everywhere cant even farm An hour

Its a joke you cant even farm cuz An elemental summoner Just pk you and teleport away in chaotic status and can walk in the towns freely, you cant kill them because they can tp away in a sec, yesterday they pked almost every 65+ spot do something pls 

10 hours ago, Thread said:

Its a joke you cant even farm cuz An elemental summoner Just pk you and teleport away in chaotic status and can walk in the towns freely, you cant kill them because they can tp away in a sec, yesterday they pked almost every 65+ spot do something pls 

It's part of the game, get better or just get over it, rez and continue.

19 hours ago, mixa said:

*SIGH*   You're obviously one of the mouth breathers doing it. High level PK in lowbie areas has increased by like 1000% since anniversary event. PK is part of the game, (again) obviously. But what's not intended is the combination of high level toons who are quitting so they decide to PK into retirement, and a teleport system that promotes it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mixa said:

can you please stop answering all ppl posts with this kind of stupid things? people is trying to change something in this game, did u notice? rofl

2 hours ago, nnKeep said:

can you please stop answering all ppl posts with this kind of stupid things? people is trying to change something in this game, did u notice? rofl

Can you please stop tracking what I'm doing? Learn to play and move on.

55 minutes ago, mixa said:

Can you please stop tracking what I'm doing? Learn to play and move on.

really did u tell me learn to play? i still remember how useless and totally nonfactor ur tyr warrior was LOL, dont make me laugh please and dont try to act like u know anything about this game now please. rand

6 minutes ago, nnKeep said:

really did u tell me learn to play? i still remember how useless and totally nonfactor ur tyr warrior was LOL, dont make me laugh please and dont try to act like u know anything about this game now please. rand

Sorry, I wasn't playing with the bots, like to did. You never had a chance on equal gear, but whatever. So it ends with L2P indeed.

4 minutes ago, mixa said:

Sorry, I wasn't playing with the bots, like to did. You never had a chance on equal gear, but whatever. So it ends with L2P indeed.

funny to see how nonfactors try to act big this days hahahah

2 minutes ago, nnKeep said:

funny to see how nonfactors try to act big this days hahahah

And the NPCs raging meanwhile.

Oh btw, nonfactors that made your whole group panicking in CoC xD

L2P brah, it ends there.

I have been peked in very diferent situations:

- Other player bring a pk character to clean spot for his non pk characters.

- Other player decides to pk all player that aren´t members of his clan/Alliance.

-  Real money Trader Bring a PK to kill players that are disturbing the money farm of his 40.000 Elemental summoner Bots in all maps.

I am sure the 3th option isnt planed to be a part of the game.

In mi opinion, to have a perma red Character its extremly free, if you have a lvl78+ Elemental sumoner you can do it with no risk to loosing ittens, and always you can open gk windows and jump even into towns,and avoid death because he is on a mount.

They need to put a rule that Summoners in chaotic state doesnt make any damage to withe players if they had no weapond/armors equiped. Something like if you are not properly geared with yours lvl you make less damage to withe player if you are in chaotic state. To avoid ungeared Summoner can pk player, and to avoid a lvl 50+ can be peked by a lvl 78+ equiped only with newby Gear.

And another rule for pets, all pets should be just followers if his master are mounted, OR give these extraordinary movility to all other class, like: archers/nukers/healers/tanks,etc; and everyones becomes all happy ussing hurricane, stun shots, agressions,Heals,etc, mounted with 300 points in speed stat.

15 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Yes it's part of the game and it's outright stupid. People have a right to complain on the forums about something broken in the game even if it is "part of the game"..

I usually never agree with Tool, but this time I do!

Not only do people have the right to complain on the forums, NCsoft staff actively direct players to do so. Enough feedback on specific issues will apparently reach the devs.

The current PK system is broken and everyone recognizes it... the fix is pretty simple:

-Lower magnus critical damage some (3-4k crits is ridiculous)

-Disable pets when mounted completely

-No teleport in combat (or at all for pkers)

You wanna pk? That's fine, but you should have to risk being run down and killed. That's how its always been and how it should remain.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Greetings everybody,

I would like you two, @mixa and @nnKeep, to keep it civil between each other. Leave the PvP for the game. Otherwise I'll have to remove your future postings as they are cluttering this thread. Especially you, mixa, have already received multiple warnings and still continue to annoy people and act inflammatory. Please act appropriately. When in doubt, also consult our Code of Conduct before posting. 

Thank you.

5 hours ago, EmperorLeto said:

Greetings everybody,

I would like you two, @mixa and @nnKeep, to keep it civil betwen each other. Leave the PvP for the game. Otherwise I'll have to remove your future postings as they are cluttering this thread. Especially you, mixa, have already received multiple warnings and still continue to annoy people and act inflammatory. Please act appropriately. When in doubt, also consult our Code of Conduct before posting. 

Thank you.

Noted.

On 7/17/2019 at 8:37 AM, ohfuggle said:

I usually never agree with Tool, but this time I do!

Not only do people have the right to complain on the forums, NCsoft staff actively direct players to do so. Enough feedback on specific issues will apparently reach the devs.

The current PK system is broken and everyone recognizes it... the fix is pretty simple:

-Lower magnus critical damage some (3-4k crits is ridiculous)

-Disable pets when mounted completely

-No teleport in combat (or at all for pkers)

You wanna pk? That's fine, but you should have to risk being run down and killed. That's how its always been and how it should remain.

Oh my god we actually agree on something. I would absolutely love your changes.

It's just stupid/unfair/unbalanced that Summoners are the only class that can apply DPS while mounted. No one should be able to DPS while riding away on a mount.

Other players opinion back then when auto-farm wasn't installed yet: [moderated for name shaming] .

In this picture you can see the discussion char from a boot inside the game, who was PK-ed by a normal player. NC - soft history :D

It said has opened 60 boxes and made 4 to 5 k (5000) $$$ per Month from selling adena. Cool :oO.o:D So, 100% playable ;)

[moderated content]

Edited by PhoenixMitra
Names were visible in screenshots.

NCSoft- ur serwer is dieing becouse of PKers that cant be killed, ES 80+ killing whole pt cuz he 2hit bishop, then run on this bleeping mount after his summon dies, he gets another in an instant, and you cant catch him, bleep this serwer, everywhere bots, and those bleepers killing live players