Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Red Libra Summer Event will continue to be available for 2 weeks.
    • Issue with Red's Elysium Blessing lasting for 1 hour instead for 4 hours will be fixed.
    • The Seed Talisman Exchange has been added to Elder Black.
  • Hardin's Magical Bag promotion will be available on the L2 Store.
  • A new system to crystallize/upgrade boss jewelry into Rare God Accessories will be added.

Other Notes:

• Expertise Runes can be exchanged until August 7.
  • Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

If it is the Jewels of the Gods you're talking about then RIP NCWest and pretty lame to do it right after I spend so much on upgrading my armor to R110..

https://4r4m.com/en/jewelry-of-the-gods-en/

NOBODY WANTS THAT SERIOUSLY... why would you want to turn NCWest into another NC Japan with almost no player base ?

Are-you-mad-by-Marlith-300x300.jpgInsert other media

Edited by Draecke
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Red Libra Summer Event will continue to be available for 2 weeks.
    • Issue with Red's Elysium Blessing lasting for 1 hour instead for 4 hours will be fixed.
    • The Seed Talisman Exchange has been added to Elder Black.
  • Hardin's Magical Bag promotion will be available on the L2 Store.
  • A new system to crystallize/upgrade boss jewelry into Rare God Accessories will be added.

Other Notes:

• Expertise Runes can be exchanged until August 7.
  • Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

SO! WHEN WILL YOU REMOVE THE STUPID CURSED WEAPON SYSTEM?

So, zaken, freya and frintezza cannot be obtained in-game anymore, tauti ring drop rate is ridiculous, and besides trasken who the hell will crystalize anthy,valakas and lindy?? ( well we all know who...).

One more ncstore exclusive item, and a very expensive one with game breaking status ( another one, hummn)

Im looking forward to get one shot for 1kk dmg instead of the ordinary 500k, lol

As someone who spends way more than i am comfortable admitting. not this time Ncsoft... and everyone else should choose not to as well. crits now are altready 1 shots, dont need this new item. and we are getting super dumb with all the glows and junk already with armor and weapon glows. dont need more bling... super cheesy.. i for one hate everything about this new stuff already.

This is an insult on top of many other insults.

2 hours ago, Draecke said:

If it is the Jewels of the Gods you're talking about then RIP NCWest and pretty lame to do it right after I spend so much on upgrading my armor to R110..

https://4r4m.com/en/jewelry-of-the-gods-en/

NOBODY WANTS THAT SERIOUSLY... why would you want to turn NCWest into another NC Japan with almost no player base ?

Are-you-mad-by-Marlith-300x300.jpgInsert other media

50% p skill power is that a typo FTW those telling wont pay etc i really doubt it,

pls god tell me its a typo

@Draecke -  that moment you realized Sesh was right all along...…...hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahaahhahahahahaha

Hey, what did you guys say when I complained about pay4scam/pay2win ? It was something like "quit the game and give me all your items"...….

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

time to take your own advice, suckers!

So many things to gather money they could do (simple event with decent amount of elcyum prizes would be enought), and they prefer to kill the game. I really don't know why a company would prefer to kill a game that generates so much money just for a quick buck.

Edit: This system is so wrong on so many levels that i'm sure you, @Juji @Hime and all other devs know how stupid it is to add this stuff. From Skills that shouldn't exist, to make Dragon jewels worthless, to add another Elcyum sink when there's not enought on the market, and on top of that the insane increase of stats that will lead to an even bigger difference between the few heavy paying players and the rest of the population of the servers. You can't be stupid enought to not see this.

Very sad day for L2.

Edited by BurnCycle
  • Like 1

Custom made shirt ,circlet,cloaks ,brooch , now jewelery ... whats next ?custom armors and weapons ? There is Dragon jewels , Angels jewels ...now God Jewels .. ahahaha  this is a fail .. God of mastercard maybe ... ppl quit lineage 2 because they dont have security for their investment .. you guys trash years of hard working items with pay to win stuff ..

• Like 1

hahahahahaha awesome update, priceless to see all these kids crying about it....definitely made my night hahahahahahah

what did you guys say to me in world shout again? something like "quit and give me all your items"? 

time to take your advice hahahahahahahaha