Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Hime

You guys forgot how dead was Freya (server)  adding this God jewelry  will get you the same effect here..

and we already have God like  playes here, whit this  jewels they will become the Few  "undying" Gods.

only few ,enough to kill the rest of us.

and what  choice  do we get the middle players..   take it or leave it..  I not sure  which one I will take.. guess I will play until is fun to me.

but playing  back on freya few years ago. was not fun.

Ps.

I wander if any of you , have play this game from  the start and  try to keep up to the top players on your own, see how  big is the gap  right now.

Edited by jaleman31

I think this new system has to many new things and I really doubt ncsoft even think about the results at all...

They that sow the wind, shall harvest the storm'' more ppl will leave cause after all how would you feel after investing in last events and this get introduced.

Like dreacke said; it happens right after the upgrading R110 armor promo. The last cloack event was a total rippoff with zero reply to any questions.

After this last cloack event me and my friends really regret we spend any ncoins.

We had a laugh on this new upgrading system; it's a total joke.

17280 ncoin to upgrade 1x +6 blessed R99 set, 2401 Gem R and 211K R crystals, you have no idea how impossible this game has become.^_^ New players will notice this sooner or later and quit, without even writing about other insane stuff.

Instead of 'God jewels' Ncwest should launch  something like artifact event to let ppl fix his currently gear (new artifacts, elcyums and other random items like lv4/5/6 gems, epic jewels/coc belt etc)

God jewels will create an abyss between the top endgame and rest ( very good geared people/ good geared/ average geared)

Even... the idea is bad because all know that in summer time the activity is lower

2 minutes ago, CatEye00 said:

Instead of 'God jewels' Ncwest should launch  something like artifact event to let ppl fix his currently gear (new artifacts, elcyums and other random items like lv4/5/6 gems, epic jewels/coc belt etc)

God jewels will create an abyss between the top endgame and rest ( very good geared people/ good geared/ average geared)

Even... the idea is bad because all know that in summer time the activity is lower

I agree you need to meditate 30days like shaolin priest for the list of items you need to be efficient

6 minutes ago, QutLaw said:

Hardin's Magical Bag promotion  Any description about this or we not worth to know what we will buy ?

Everything is right, and you're looking for event details.
I am joking XD
Edited by Prigippesa

Any news about the quests and rewards of them ?
How da bleep we will make 6 slot brooches

Any  news about learning transformation scrolls?
YOU ARE SELLING AN ITEM ON L2 STORE (150 hero coin ) AND DOES NOT WORK.......

and  you are launching a new p2w event.... people will stop l2 , does someone cares about that?

Trully unsatisfied

NCWest don't have access to any of the server's so @Juji or @Hime can do nothing.This is done and just accept it.

After all when the first Dragon wep appear on the most of the players waas with R99 +6 and the one was hitting with 10m dmg, same will happend now.

Dont forget that there is not NC foult that all you players are so greedy for items and you probably will sell your own mother for dragon wep.

@ ALL! JUST STOP INVEST YOUR $ FOR NCOINS AND GOON WITH L2 IN PVE MODE
         YOU CAN ALSO FIND PLAYERS IN YOUR EQUIP RANGE TO PVP WITH

@Juji The chance to fail on LV1 JUWELS OF THE GODS is realy a shame
          Its even more frustrating with a succesrate of  juwel avarage and a high chance for the bottels.
          You coudnt fail bigger on that system update what makes it 100% fail that the only way to recive low grade scroll to upgrade is L2store Loot box.

Personaly i always thought its a hobby and i have fun with it so its ok to invest some cash.
This have changed becouse of the bad service and destructiv game policy.
Thanks for saving my mony on this game that i love and wantet to support

Edited by GottWillEs
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, AllCom said:

Dont forget that there is not NC foult that all you players are so greedy for items and you probably will sell your own mother for dragon wep.

If we go for coffee I will tell you 1000 things that you can do to avoid what happens... 

NCsoft can not control now nothing.

question: does the top players pay for there armor weap etc? 

answer : NO!   and plz listen why i am say that the topend players dont pay anythink

they farm specific places with all the big drops no one else can do that... they dont let them...

because of this! they can sell the drops for adena who do they sell? to players and they get adena and what they do after? they sell adena for? ncoins!!!  so u see guys the topend players are they same ppl again and again years now i play this gam 14 years now and they are the same almost the same ppl

ok maybe there a few exeptions and some ppl  have big wallet but they are a few .

now the tricky part... where all that heros that get nccoin buy from? but ofc from the base players who spent real money to give for adena to heros ppl in the game! 

so now u see who is really pay for the game to stay alive  THE BASE PLAYERS  and  they never have chance to get top armors weap etc if they dont have big wallet!

AMAZING IS IN IT?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@chrisma - more amazing how the pay2win players are now crying about pay2win hahahahahahahahahaha

btw bro, as you can see from global chat, no1 is buying/selling ncoin lol....no1 is buying or selling items, you can see the same players WTB/WTS the same stuff for months, literally everyday for months

you all ruined your own game, now you get to live with it hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha 1

this thing is crazy if someone wants to make a kain necklase1-6 if all is success you need 12.390 items at shops in giran they sell it for 68m each so you need 842b adena +elcyum+gems+the adena of each stage hahahahaha and you must success all cause is random high/average :o 
why you add this jewels i trying to think a good reason ! many players think of quiting and change game hope noone play this event and noone buy this jewels so this system fail and you remove it 

Edited by Solaris

1 hour ago, chrisma said:

if no1 buy or sell where the adena coming from>? because heroes have adena to give u if u buy from them for ncoins

the adena always coming from the bots since i started the game back 2006 !

After from this event we will have new Artifacts, Sayha's Talismans, new Legendary Dyes, new Shilien Soul Crystals and i am bet in near future we will have dragon armors. So Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game. :P

8 hours ago, Syndra said:

Shilen's Earring Passive:

When killing another character with 90% chance not increasing pk count.

This karma system is getting crazy ahahaha xDxD

Wery acktual accessory... (its why i many times say - this game doing "random" programers).