Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Hime

On 7/17/2019 at 7:52 AM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• The Seed Talisman Exchange has been added to Elder Black.
On 7/11/2019 at 12:38 AM, Juji said:

The Seed Talisman Upgrade was only added to last November's Red Libra event as a limited time setting. The event has been receiving changes with every iteration lately.

Well thanks a bunch! Claiming that the upgrade was a 1-time event last year and wont be a part of the event this year. Of course I had no choice and went with the standard upgrade and failed, which was expected. And now you add the upgrade back to the event.
I feel cheated >.>

Cant say that i like this system update but only becouse you can fail at lvl 1 on the juwels and the lowgrade scroll is L2 store lootbox item.

More discusting is how the players react on this. NC dont force you to buy all this, you are hooked up by your own ambitions. thats realy a shame.
This is nothing someone should have on first day at least not Lv6 item.

The most players that played before GoD and L2store times know that L2 never was rewarding the player fast for anything.
(remmber quest that needed like 4000 items and was daily and not even every monster rewarded you with one)

Now with macros everyone could just farm easy. i am not sure why they waste time at instances where drop allmost 0

Find players to party with build CP's and play the game. becouse thats how you have to play it when you are no $$$$ player. You have to invest hours and hours

Anyways from my point of view most in this Community should switch to WOW or something not so time intens like L2.

great events! when you already make the sale of weapons of dragons without a lottery?

thank you for making the game so that the new player without a credit card the game was closed

Edited by Gorec
  • Like 1

• Hime unpinned this topic