Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Talisman of Fate promotion will no longer be available in the L2 Store.
    • NPC Veruti will no longer be able to upgrade the Bracelet of Fate (30-day) to permanent.
  • Red Libra Summer Event will be available for two weeks.
  • Hardin's Magical Bag promotion will be available in the L2 Store.
  • A new transformation system will be added.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

3 hours ago, Hime said:

• Hardin's Magical Bag promotion will be available in the L2 Store.
  • A new transformation system will be added.

I'm seriously worried about this things. Let's see if we get to lose the few players we have. 

@Hime admin, about the drop of blood stones in gludio catle??? since more than a month npcs and chests arent dropping that item, my clan cant upgrade skills, that was reported 3 weeks ago and nothing.

I feel like they find out what's coming Tuesday, then scramble to get a fun little graphic up and translate everything.

I mean what else are you doing all day over there? Clearly not in-game watching ponies ravage everyone trying to xp.

8 minutes ago, ohfuggle said:

I feel like they find out what's coming Tuesday, then scramble to get a fun little graphic up and translate everything.

I mean what else are you doing all day over there? Clearly not in-game watching ponies ravage everyone trying to xp.

That is the million dollar question lol.

25 minutes ago, ohfuggle said:

They are probably playing or managing other games that NCsoft have. How else do you explain the utter absence of any response in these forums. Every once in a blue moon they come in here and answer some random totally useless stuff and off they go again. That also explains the total disconnect of the events and the state the game is in. For them classic is alrdy dead, they are milking what they can and when it doesnt return profit anymore they will close the server and move on.

Edit: For clarity sake, do you honestly expect them to "invest" in this 15 year old game when the current market rage is all about mobile.

Edited by Kasemets

I think you're right about having a number of games, but I do know Juji is the producer for L2 and that's his "focus". I know he deals with live AND classic and can only provide requests to devs to resolve issues.

The problem is a lack of transparency that our concerns are getting through. There is also a lack of timely released information etc - Patch notes and event details should never be released hours after they go live. That's just bleep poor management or a lack of timely information.

It's hard to point the finger directly at Juji when we know that his hands are tied on a lot of this stuff, but its also hard to excuse him when we know hes employed at least 40 hours a week, and he posts maybe once a day on average.

He speaks/reads hangul, he should have an account on the Korean servers and seeing updates before they ever reach us.

new month new p2win stuff. ignore all topics about bots but lets add some new p2win stuff. good job @Hime like always.

Let us all think about the live event before server started. @Juji there wont be any pay2win items in the shop.

Edited by Scarecrow

Another pay to win event.

Server is running with tons of bots.

You can't even pay for soulshots playing on your own. I wonder how the game will looks in the long term.

Nice NCSoft

Edited by Innje

Hardin's Magical Bag promotion will be available in the L2 Store.

Este evento les da demasiada ventaja a quienes pagan, no es justo.

This event gives too much advantage to those who pay, it's not fair.

Edited by nesgus