Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Hime

seriously? pay to get jewels from bosses, or pay to get weapons and armor Ag, if there is no good pvp, at least one has fun putting together for purchase weapon and armor, now what is the idea? give XP - sell weapons, armor and jewelry in real money, so what? if so you lose the little thanks that is left to these servers.

I prefer to pay a monthly fee with a server with fair rates, without bots, and not pay to win.

classic???????? Im tired 

+1 @Thug

It's so fakin simple. You guys do sub again n we get free SP scrolls or as daily reward..(store may remain we dont care). You could even make SP scrolls available on store. The majority of the people would rather buy that than jus playing a lottery.. I was really laughing .. 200 NC coin.. you literally get items worth 100k or less.. 1x golden fruit.. 1 only!! .. I'd fire ALL the staff from human resources @ NC.. nothin else to add..

PS: very imaginative.. baium boxes.. hardin bags.. whats next?

18 hours ago, NoTaJoKe said:

seriously? pay to get jewels from bosses, or pay to get weapons and armor Ag, if there is no good pvp, at least one has fun putting together for purchase weapon and armor, now what is the idea? give XP - sell weapons, armor and jewelry in real money, so what? if so you lose the little thanks that is left to these servers.

I prefer to pay a monthly fee with a server with fair rates, without bots, and not pay to win.

classic???????? Im tired 

Dont worry dude you know how much chance for get rare item in NCstore ?? . you think with 4k or 5k coin you can get boss jewels ?? noo  it chance is 0.00001 % for boss jewel so dont cry about pay to win . My friend pay 500 usd for this event but got all trash like crystal or buff pot .... :)) . 

Do you think if have not ppl pay for server , this sv can alive and update for you play free ? ;) .

Every week every pay to win running for people who has 1239123891283912839172391273 millions of $/Euro/Whatever coin u want to use, for farm more fast and for be the king of server. Uinstall game and play another thing, I have never seen one classic like this..

Thanks for ruin the game.

• Hime unpinned this topic