PK Chars!! PLS Do Something whit this.

Hi. Please NCOFT! Do Something whit PK Teleport. Dont need ban etc or any Terrible things. We need only good set up for the TELEPORT SYSTEM!For Example: If u are not in combat. U can use the teleport by same price. BUT your char is combat and u want to save your XP/ chars life so u want to use the teleport system like Bsoe. U have to pay MORE 5x or 10 TIMES. If u want to use the teleport whit PK u have to pay 50x then original price. Very simple is this.

That is very terrible. if u go out of town. U will diead whitin 1 hour. And they want to ask money to save your game!!!! That is terrible DO SOMETING WHIT THIS PLEASE!!!!

9 hours ago, Wollastonit said:

Hi. Please NCOFT! Do Something whit PK Teleport. Dont need ban etc or any Terrible things. We need only good set up for the TELEPORT SYSTEM!For Example: If u are not in combat. U can use the teleport by same price. BUT your char is combat and u want to save your XP/ chars life so u want to use the teleport system like Bsoe. U have to pay MORE 5x or 10 TIMES. If u want to use the teleport whit PK u have to pay 50x then original price. Very simple is this.

That is very terrible. if u go out of town. U will diead whitin 1 hour. And they want to ask money to save your game!!!! That is terrible DO SOMETING WHIT THIS PLEASE!!!!

This is not going to help you. Even if they change the teleport, you'll come in a day or two and qq again that you're being PKed.

You're just suffering a side effect of the whole PK system change that basically white-listed PKing.Imo adapt o it, since all other regions got the same thing and they don't complain as much.

2 hours ago, mixa said:

This is not going to help you. Even if they change the teleport, you'll come in a day or two and qq again that you're being PKed.

You're just suffering a side effect of the whole PK system change that basically white-listed PKing.Imo adapt o it, since all other regions got the same thing and they don't complain as much.

How can one adapt to this, do you guys have any experience or advice?

I tried to 3 things so far:

- Fight back as fast as I can and try to kill the char -  however the horsepower nuke dmg is more than my char able to dish out in the same amount of time, I was only successful this way once.

- Once I see red char with a horse type "Hello, I am not a bot, please spare me" with 250 APM - only works 50% of the time, since some of them not bot hunter. :)

- Gk out asap - I use multiple boxes so usually half success only.

For me, it really sounds a great idea to add the amount of Karma to the cost of the teleport when someone try to use it. For example if I have 20k karma and wanna go to a spot which would cost 3.6k adena, than the deducted adena amount should be 23.6k. That is tolerable for normal pk useage, and at least the mindless "I go through the whole map and my horse kill everyone" type of attitude would cost a bit more.

There is really a bleep simple solution to this. Make teleport system not function while in combat and disable pet command while mounted. Atleast half of the problems would be taken care of. As to why NCSoft doesnt want to implement such an easy fix that a 6 year old could do, well thats anyones guess. And mixa, unless you speak and read korean/japanese/whatever, or you have somebody you know that does, how can you claim statistically that others regions dont complain about it as much?

Edit: typo

Edited by Kasemets

Bieng a pk its free risk.

we need a rule to avoid ungeared pk can kill low lvl players, so if you want to kill everyone with yours lvl 85 elemental sumoner, you need to be wearing S-grade for being able to do yours 100% damage to withe players, and if you are lvl 85 and you are using C grade, you can only kill c grade or lower players,  and when you try to pk a Bgrade withe player you make 20-30% of yours normal damage

5 minutes ago, Kasemets said:

There is really a bleep simple solution to this. Make teleport system not function while in combat and disable pet command while mounted. Atleast half of the problems would be taken care of. As to why NCSoft doesnt want to implement such an easy fix that a 6 year old could do, well thats anyones guess. And mixa, unless you speak and read korean/japanese/whatever, or you have somebody you know that does, how can you claim statistically that others regions dont complain about it as much?

Edit: typo

Spot on, I recognize PKing is part of the game, but at the moment its simply too easy for PKers to PK. The entire point of being a PK is risk vs reward. The reward being you get to kill anyone you want etc, the risk being you can't go to town, teleport, shop, you're supposed to be an outcast.

Additionally the system enables really one type of pker - 74+ pony. There's a reason every major pker is a pony atm. Magnus does insane dmg, can attack from mounts, and you can instantly teleport away.

For all the folks saying "stop crying QQ" - players are directed by NCsoft staff to post on forums about these issues with our complaints. Apparently the dev's use these forums for feedback on some issues. Of course this was told to me by customer support, I can in NO way confirm, but if players are directed to vent frustrations with an admittedly broken system on the forums, they have the right to without being simpy told "luwlz noob deal with it".

If  magnus damage was lowered a little, summoned pets were disabled while mounted, and chaotic characters could no longer teleport, or at least teleport in combat.... it would just be another part of the game and players would deal with it. Nobody should be able to teleport in combat at all!