Leveling after 95

Hello !

I recently (1 month ago) started to play this game in live mode (I used to be in Classic).

I am trying to make my main character a Healer . So far I manage to level up to 97. I was wondering if anyone have any advise to level up please?

Currently, I log and do k95, and sometime I redo it (yeah I know I buy a pass..) But it looks like this is the fasted way to level I found.

Sure I am trying to do daily, like Rift, however soloing these daily is kinda boring, and I don't do enough DPS to make it go fast.

What I do enjoy about this game is to be in a party, with people and be their Healer.

Is there any other content to do in party (or raid?), in this game after 95? Or after that everyone just simply solo grind his stuff and are not looking to make group and go hunt stuff?

Thank you all for your advise :)

make a dd and duo, probly a buffer too since you cant get free buffs after 99

then, if you make it to 100, prepare to get out your credit card and pay NC to level up...unless you don't mind going slow and not killing 100+ monsters

no decent people to play with anymore so you need your own pt of your own characters

raids and instances don't drop items anymore, so you need to buy ncoin and sell it to top players/bots for adena to buy gear

no respect among players either, everyone will start their macro on top of your macro and kill steal you just for a laugh

truly crap game these days, my best advice would be don't waste your time

29 minutes ago, Sesh said:

make a dd and duo, probly a buffer too since you cant get free buffs after 99

then, if you make it to 100, prepare to get out your credit card and pay NC to level up...unless you don't mind going slow and not killing 100+ monsters

no decent people to play with anymore so you need your own pt of your own characters

raids and instances don't drop items anymore, so you need to buy ncoin and sell it to top players/bots for adena to buy gear

no respect among players either, everyone will start their macro on top of your macro and kill steal you just for a laugh

truly crap game these days, my best advice would be don't waste your time

Do you mean nobody makes real party anymore? I have to play 2 or 3 character at the same time? In classic, I used to play in raid or making xp party, it was nice. But the classic version had become not playable for a solo healer. I am not willing to make multi character, I want to play only one. Are you saying I cannot only play 1 character?

you can play however you want, but I just explained to you the facts

solo healer kills to slow, and everyone will steal your kills

no1 needs a healer until 100+ instances

even a 105 healer was looking for a clan for almost a week straight on chronos hahahahha

and a real party these days is actually just a macro party, which you wont find until SoS/refinery levels at 100+

14 minutes ago, Sesh said:

you can play however you want, but I just explained to you the facts

solo healer kills to slow, and everyone will steal your kills

no1 needs a healer until 100+ instances

even a 105 healer was looking for a clan for almost a week straight on chronos hahahahha

and a real party these days is actually just a macro party, which you wont find until SoS/refinery levels at 100+

Ok but if I reach level 100, I could be needed (in theory) in instance or to make xp party? Or I will have hard time just to get in a party?

sure, you could be needed in instance pt at 99 actually

xp pt you probly have a hard time, and if you do get in a xp pt it will be a macro pt....with all those kids who stole your kills before

good luck, have fun

at lvl 100 you should be doing K95, K99, Balok, Baylor, CC, GC parties some are made some are not - Daily's like you said. its best to make a DD with your healer with a ISS I am thinking to go along with your healer - oh Spez you can do, some other Instances with a party. Maybe Hellbound not sure if there are parties there these days for Nobles quest Exulted. 

Edited by BlueBerry
Added more content.

If you insist on playing healer, go back to classic. I am very serious about this to tell you. You can’t even grind as a healer in live server. Of course if you are top-geared, you can, lol. Or please look up for high populated prive servers for l2, there usually u gain much more xp so it must be okay for even non-geared healer to grind. Although you will be fed up with what is waiting anyway after some times.

Althernatively, you can buy adena to buy xp shinning growth xp scrolls to get xp. Really, don’t waste your time on this game fruitless hard grinding.

3 hours ago, Fleur said:

If you insist on playing healer, go back to classic. I am very serious about this to tell you. You can’t even grind as a healer in live server. Of course if you are top-geared, you can, lol. Or please look up for high populated prive servers for l2, there usually u gain much more xp so it must be okay for even non-geared healer to grind. Although you will be fed up with what is waiting anyway after some times.

Althernatively, you can buy adena to buy xp shinning growth xp scrolls to get xp. Really, don’t waste your time on this game fruitless hard grinding.

Well, I am not going back to classic. If you don't play 3 or 4 character there, it's working. It looks like the game is design toward more soloing content instead grouping with people. This is the part I like, supportive class, with real people playing tank and DD, making a real party. It sad, everyone is telling me to not waste time with this game...

we are telling you not to waste time because what you are looking for is not here....take it from people who are in the game, with multiple characters and endless hours of grind

it would be awesome if new players would play, but new players realize how crap the game is before they reach 100 and leave on their own

if you want to play solo healer casual, just log in and do instances and maybe some faction quest and call it a day

if you still looking for real ppl with a real pt to do some real grind-by-hand content...you are wasting time, because it doesn't exist anymore

use shining scroll of growth to get lvl 100-101 faster, its not expensive

after that lvl u may be able to get pt to make faction quest or dailys,  grinding partys maybe exist but the macro system makes it harder ...

But if your goal is to lvl up and get 105+, u will realize that you wll need alot of gear to not be a  1-2 shot in pve/pvp, so its up to you! have fun

In general this is not really a good chronicle for support classes. Majority on 100+ are playing on macro only and have their own parties setup.

So they get all the adena and drops.

Best thing to do for you is to reroll in DD and make another iss so u can buff urself. Then u got urself healer iss and dd, and u can farm maybe a spot that initially would be too hard without support.

Over the last years i noticed an increasing decreasing demand to party with other people to farm/ level/ gear up.

Now the best exp is done solo and the best farm is when all chars are yours so u dont have to share the loot.

Also forget  about 103+ areas without l2store investment. The mobs will simply hit you waaaay too hard to heal there.

15 hours ago, Sesh said:

If you still looking for real ppl with a real pt to do some real grind-by-hand content...you are wasting time, because it doesn't exist anymore.

I still do this....

I can only say solo Healer is hard to find... tbh you cant play lineage solo healer. At least u need 1 dd, 1 iss to farm with you. Enter in a clan, get luck and find some people willing to carry you. 

This server does not exist new players and the old ones are closed in their cps, or solo farm. They do not accept people who do not have any equipment. So if you want to keep playing, you'll just have to open your wallet. 

GL and have fun.

Short answer - Last Update change the playstyle from full party XP/Instance/Raids/Fun/PVP.... to full afk macro in our live servers. Basically support classes lost their job, hope this will change next update! 

Sad Story

@Silverrmoon you will need a lot of ncoins to catch the rest of the players that really need a healer in person of their cp. The door is closed for any new player on l2 live ncwest. in a case you insist to play official l2, better start to find a way to play the korean servers. Will be much more easy for you there. I know that lang will be a wall for you , but there is a balance community there where you can have some fun. Gl

On 7/22/2019 at 12:03 PM, Argus said:

Short answer - Last Update change the playstyle from full party XP/Instance/Raids/Fun/PVP.... to full afk macro in our live servers. Basically support classes lost their job, hope this will change next update! 

Sad Story

Like you said... so very sad. They've ruined this game. More and more people quitting every day. What fun is it in afk macroing??? BORING!!!

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 6:55 PM, Silverrmoon said:

Hello !

I recently (1 month ago) started to play this game in live mode (I used to be in Classic).

I am trying to make my main character a Healer . So far I manage to level up to 97. I was wondering if anyone have any advise to level up please?

Currently, I log and do k95, and sometime I redo it (yeah I know I buy a pass..) But it looks like this is the fasted way to level I found.

Sure I am trying to do daily, like Rift, however soloing these daily is kinda boring, and I don't do enough DPS to make it go fast.

What I do enjoy about this game is to be in a party, with people and be their Healer.

Is there any other content to do in party (or raid?), in this game after 95? Or after that everyone just simply solo grind his stuff and are not looking to make group and go hunt stuff?

Thank you all for your advise :)

Silent valley top exp till 100 or 101 may mage per 1 hour no vitality no runes lvl 102 do almost 2%

Remember since grand crusade there is only 2 class for top pve until high lvl this is SH because 90% mobs have weakness to wind and main attribute skills deal wind damage and summoner's  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZJwiDgOO-M    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPpTk0Nw3AU  so nex update all classes win have isa buff this will be active skills =]

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 2:06 PM, AllCom said:

@Silverrmoon you will need a lot of ncoins to catch the rest of the players that really need a healer in person of their cp. The door is closed for any new player on l2 live ncwest. in a case you insist to play official l2, better start to find a way to play the korean servers. Will be much more easy for you there. I know that lang will be a wall for you , but there is a balance community there where you can have some fun. Gl

Korea have x2 more gear and stuff =] around 70% have dragon stage 2-3 weapon=]

48 minutes ago, dvpKAKdcp said:

Silent valley top exp till 100 or 101 may mage per 1 hour no vitality no runes lvl 102 do almost 2%

except they are a healer and don't want to box a dd

do you not read the OP statements before chiming in with useless info?

a healer wont be able to kill anything in silent valley because its over crowded with macro bots