Sign in to follow this  
RolanZ

Priest of Purification are placed is set as a battle zone

RolanZ    6

Zariche Treasure Chest/Akamanah Treasure Chest and the Priest of Purification are placed near the Sea of Spores.
The system message is displayed when entering a battle zone,don't allow use scroll "MY Teleport".The nick char Exeq7er always cheat script program 1,2,3 and 4 place use set my teleport .
This not allow use PvP-Zone!Just perm ban enough.Thanks

eXEQtor    27
Posted (edited)

Pathetic/hypocrites guys from clan MAX . And CL suppor them so = same.

For 1st need learn game mechanic. This pvP zone like Gainak/Coliseum/Standart arena. Its another type pvP zone then Siege and no any problem to use there My Teleport Scroll.

for 2nd. Your CL llllllullllll and imoony and another toons use same my teleport. So, its right you report them too for same My Teleport? Its  rhetorical question.

For 3rd. Open https://www.lineage2.com/news/fafurion-patch-notes and report yourself leaders/team mates for use Kelbim Weapons for Attack Priest minimum.

Double standards, nothing news.

Gl in the game, you will be same useless in any time. No skill / understanding game now and later, nothing change.

Edited by eXEQtor

KAROS    12
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, FixKelbimBug said:

Why do you report stupid my teleport location thing instead of reporting Kelbim weapon skill?

cuz for that they have "RolanZ, a box person who always report ppl w/o valid reasons on a weak try to ban ppl

what he cannot do on game cuz he is totally usless, he compensate it with a report/ticket mass rain every week

Edited by KAROS

RolanZ    6
Posted (edited)

Skill is legal from Korean and fix my teleport scroll not allow in pvp-zone or delay 30min and abuse all raid boss w/ 30min my teleport scroll. This right. 

When all people use Zariche/Akamanah stay in Peace zone give ZERO adena or use kill people to 1000 give bonus 5b. adena 

Edited by RolanZ

Argus    153

More info on that, please be so kind and share an official link with the information, from your posts, it seems you talk about the Insane Kelbim or Topaz skill.

On 20.07.2019 at 10:26 AM, RolanZ said:

Skill is legal from Korean

FireWire    0

any form of topaz so now also the jewels of the gods passive can damage those chests, totally not intended but possible yes - quite easily even

6 hours ago, Argus said:

More info on that, please be so kind and share an official link with the information, from your posts, it seems you talk about the Insane Kelbim or Topaz skill.

He has no info or proof :) Innova doesnt have this update yet, but already know this bug and already got patch that fixes this bug

Argus    153

In general the system is a total fail, providing nothing but frustration to 99% of the players and here its even bugged.

Mere mortals have no chance against the cursed weapons owner, except avoiding it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1