Sign in to follow this  
NoTaJoKe

DANCE BUFF AND DROP DOUBTS

NoTaJoKe    0

playmates I have a couple of doubts, have a problem with the dance buff that increases the critic (dance of fire) ?? I have it lvl 1 but I do not increase the critic.

In fields of massacre, dismal pole, doom servant, graveyard predator do not give adena or materials, I do not remember that it was like that before.

I hope not to be bug xD

mixa    260
5 hours ago, NoTaJoKe said:

playmates I have a couple of doubts, have a problem with the dance buff that increases the critic (dance of fire) ?? I have it lvl 1 but I do not increase the critic.

In fields of massacre, dismal pole, doom servant, graveyard predator do not give adena or materials, I do not remember that it was like that before.

I hope not to be bug xD

Dance it fire gives critical damage, not critical rate, song of hunter gives crit rate.

NoTaJoKe    0

I understand that it increases the P. CRITICAL DAMAGE 35% as the death whisper that increases it by 25%, in my stats the P. CRITICAL does not increase when I activate the dance of fire, but if it increases when I activate death whisper buff, it is a bug , at least I have it

NoTaJoKe    0
18 hours ago, mixa said:

Dance it fire gives critical damage, not critical rate, song of hunter gives crit rate.

my mistake, thanks for clarifying, I was confused :)