Sign in to follow this  
DisplayNambra

Transformation wtfo of here! meant with the respect you give us players

I haven't logged in since Wednesday morning when the servers went down because of the bullshit I read on the forums.  I logged in finally Saturday night and saw the game.  Transformations  wtf?  gtfo imo

Transformations  gtfo of here in my humorous words I speak to my friends  .  what is this transformation thingy that I see in my L2Store and VIP spending window? With it being situated with the money spending windows I assume NCSoft wants me to spend money to transform?  @ncsoft not @othersThatDont DoThings

19 hours ago, DisplayNambra said:

I haven't logged in since Wednesday morning when the servers went down because of the bullshit I read on the forums.  I logged in finally Saturday night and saw the game.  Transformations  wtf?  gtfo imo

Transformations  gtfo of here in my humorous words I speak to my friends  .  what is this transformation thingy that I see in my L2Store and VIP spending window? With it being situated with the money spending windows I assume NCSoft wants me to spend money to transform?  @ncsoft not @othersThatDont DoThings

You can got it for free too my friend