R110 Weapon Exchange?

GhostShadow

Is it possible yet to exchange an R110 weapon? By "exchange", I mean trading one weapon type for another, e.g.,  a bow into dual swords or something like that. If so, which NPC should I speak to? I don't see an option with any of the Red Libra NPCs, unless I missed it.

Thanks for your input in advance.

Edited by GhostShadow

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, GhostShadow said:

Is it possible yet to exchange an R110 weapon? By "exchange", I mean trading one weapon type for another, e.g.,  a bow into dual swords or something like that. If so, which NPC should I speak to? I don't see an option with any of the Red Libra NPCs, unless I missed it.

Thanks for your input in advance.

You can only exchange Bloody or Dark R110 weapons with the Red Libra NPCs. I requested for the other options R110 exchange options to be added from Dev, but we cannot use them until we are on the next game update version.

• Thanks 1

Hi @Juji, maybe allow then for the duration of this Red Libra that current owners of Limited R110 weapons can restore to their previous form (PVP/PVE R110 Weapon) with all upgrade materials returned as well so they can use the exchange function and then redo the Limited upgrade ?

would be amazing if this could be done! <3

25 minutes ago, Juji said:

You can only exchange Bloody or Dark R110 weapons with the Red Libra NPCs. I requested for the other options R110 exchange options to be added from Dev, but we cannot use them until we are on the next game update version.

Thank you, Juji.

18 hours ago, FireWire said:

Hi @Juji, maybe allow then for the duration of this Red Libra that current owners of Limited R110 weapons can restore to their previous form (PVP/PVE R110 Weapon) with all upgrade materials returned as well so they can use the exchange function and then redo the Limited upgrade ?

would be amazing if this could be done! <3

+1, this sounds like an easy enough work around as how many whales err players are around with such weapons after all eh ?

• Haha 1

I'm guessing its for next build but we also received once in a while ago where latest build from korea can be patched into our current build. its up to dev to do it if they lazy well nothing we can say about it