Ok, WTF Did You Do To The Enchant Rate?!??

My dwarf has a +7 Maphr shirt and 68 LUC with modest boosts. Nevertheless, since the update started the character has failed on better than 90% of enchant attempts across all types of R grade scrolls. Several enchant stones and save cards intended to boost odds by 20% also resulted in fails. WTF did you do to the enchant rates? Don't tell me nothing and I don't want to hear "Korean random" b.s. >:( I've never had this many fails ever. What did you guys do? Heads should roll! Although we'll probably have to use a +0 dull knife, because I can't enchant anything!

16 minutes ago, Get2ThePoint said:

My dwarf has a +7 Maphr shirt and 68 LUC with modest boosts. Nevertheless, since the update started the character has failed on better than 90% of enchant attempts across all types of R grade scrolls. Several enchant stones and save cards intended to boost odds by 20% also resulted in fails. WTF did you do to the enchant rates? Don't tell me nothing and I don't want to hear "Korean random" b.s. >:( I've never had this many fails ever. What did you guys do? Heads should roll! Although we'll probably have to use a +0 dull knife, because I can't enchant anything!

Korean random

Good morning Mixa.
Well I don't remember well, it happened two years ago but I think he was Argus
He tried to oe that knife from the exalted quests for a month spending billions and billions
and billions. That knife never went to +5
He didn't realize that there were an enchant event related going on
I don't remember who suggested to Argus to wait till the end of the event
The event ended and the server re-started after the manteinance
Argus was able to enchant the knife to +7 in a matter of minutes

For sure there's something hard-coded

My guess is that ncwest doesn't even know what we are talking about.

They are running a business and not running a players' base

It was not me, but I also do not remember, who had that problem and you are correct I remember after the event the guy went and did +7 from 2nd or 3rd attempt.

My opinion is that success rate on enchanting are somehow bugged, probably someone can also mess around with those too.

I remember when we had those crazy lags every hour, where SS were not working, you could not open WH, talk to NPC's … some times SS lag was 10-15 min or even more!!!

Strangely it looked like those spikes were related to enchantment fails.

Verdict - many crazy factors + Korean random = frustration and making you quit or hate what you do, while in reality you are trying to enjoy it and have fun.

Enchanting -  And the Doug's Score is : 5/100 = makes you quit for 95% of the time doing that :D  

Lol sorry Argus I'm getting too old and my memory sometimes betrays me.

Well yeah it's the same for everything rng related cloacks, circlets, shirts, even jewels

I remember once when innova had manteinance on tuersday and ncwest on wednesday i tried to enchant circlets on here and on there

on here the event was just started and i got to radiant +1 easily then failed miserably

on there the event was already started since 2 weeks and i've never reached noble +1

Edited by BmD

Most important is that all the madness with promos, enchantment fails, total randomness … insane prices and full afk game now, just makes people quit!!!!!!!!

I have 70 ppl on my /friendlist. Most of the time before fafurion + prelude of war updates, like 70-80% were active ppl 24/7, now I see ~ 9-12 ppl at evenings :( 

Can be the "Hardin’s Magical Bag" considered as Enchant type promo? Or the boss jewels?

I must craft some weapons/armors and i don't want to do it while the rates are crippled, but also i can't wait forever.

22 hours ago, BmD said:

Good morning Mixa.
Well I don't remember well, it happened two years ago but I think he was Argus
He tried to oe that knife from the exalted quests for a month spending billions and billions
and billions. That knife never went to +5
He didn't realize that there were an enchant event related going on
I don't remember who suggested to Argus to wait till the end of the event
The event ended and the server re-started after the manteinance
Argus was able to enchant the knife to +7 in a matter of minutes

For sure there's something hard-coded

My guess is that ncwest doesn't even know what we are talking about.

They are running a business and not running a players' base

It was me, someone on forums advised me to stop trying and w8 for the OE event to finish. After the event, the knife went to +7 pretty quick. Might have been a coincidence, but I doubt it, since I applied this strategy to other characters later on and it worked.

This month however, I was doing this quest for 2 alts with the free option added in fafurion and failed soooo many times, I think I have lost about 40min per character to finally get a +7 knife.