Meet NCWEST at EXPO like E3 ? Possible ???

Argus

Hello all, I was thinking today about some game expos like E3, where many game devs and gamers get together, my question is - Does NCWEST participate in any of those ????

I know only about E3, tell me if there are any other of such kind :) 

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Hello all, I was thinking today about some game expos like E3, where many game devs and gamers get together, my question is - Does NCWEST participate in any of those ????

They had meetings with the players before, when their office was located in Seattle. I remember there was a meeting at PAX there, but since then I think there weren't any such meet-ups.

• Thanks 1

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, Argus said:

We have not participated in any recent player meetups since PAX 2012. Our office at the time was conveniently located near the convention center in downtown Seattle, so transportation was not an issue. I am not aware of any future player meetups at this time.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Juji said:

We have not participated in any recent player meetups since PAX 2012. Our office at the time was conveniently located near the convention center in downtown Seattle, so transportation was not an issue. I am not aware of any future player meetups at this time.

Please let us know, if you are going to participate in future. Would be interesting!

Thanks for the answer! 

• Like 1

Come on NCSoft, it seems there may be a player desire to meet your team members at these gatherings.  Put your thinking caps on, maybe you could charge around 8000 NC coin for a 5 minute greet, reservations required of course.  Don't pass up a potential source of income so readily. 

hahahahaha, they don't care about extra sources of income when they are making millions from you kids buying ncoin to kill monsters in a 15 yr old game.

the last thing they want to do is meet up with all you kids who pay2win, and then cry about paying to win....after you realize you lost by spending all that $

It would be cool to meet the developers tho, since they wont respond to discussion questions....maybe they would respond in a face to face meet

5 hours ago, Sesh said:

hahahahaha, they don't care about extra sources of income when they are making millions from you kids buying ncoin to kill monsters in a 15 yr old game.

the last thing they want to do is meet up with all you kids who pay2win, and then cry about paying to win....after you realize you lost by spending all that $

It would be cool to meet the developers tho, since they wont respond to discussion questions....maybe they would respond in a face to face meet

I find it funny that you call all the people who pay2win kids yet I don't know one kid who could afford to pay2win. We hear more crying from you about people wo pay2win then they cry having to spend to pay2win.

And just an fyi, if you want to meet the "developers" you have to go to Korea. What we have here is nothing but an intermediary, they make almost no decisions about the progression of the game and are just following the orders of NCKorea.

I personally think with the satisfaction of your customers, a meet and greet wouldn't be the best idea. Just my personal observations. 

18 hours ago, Auburn said:

I find it funny that you call all the people who pay2win kids yet I don't know one kid who could afford to pay2win. We hear more crying from you about people wo pay2win then they cry having to spend to pay2win.

And just an fyi, if you want to meet the "developers" you have to go to Korea. What we have here is nothing but an intermediary, they make almost no decisions about the progression of the game and are just following the orders of NCKorea.

I personally think with the satisfaction of your customers, a meet and greet wouldn't be the best idea. Just my personal observations. 

fake news bro, you kids don't me laugh hard enough to cry tears of laughter

and just fyi, it would still be cool to meet them...regardless of where they are from, not worth traveling to meet them tho

its not their fault their customers aren't satisfied, they didn't make them pay all that $ to lose...it was the customers fault for paying2lose lol...in fact the company has made it so easy for you kids to play...they gave you kids your own in game bot/macro, they let you log in as many of your 50 accounts as you want, and they give you the option to buy all those pay2lose NCstore items

20 hours ago, Sesh said:

fake news bro, you kids don't me laugh hard enough to cry tears of laughter

and just fyi, it would still be cool to meet them...regardless of where they are from, not worth traveling to meet them tho

its not their fault their customers aren't satisfied, they didn't make them pay all that $ to lose...it was the customers fault for paying2lose lol...in fact the company has made it so easy for you kids to play...they gave you kids your own in game bot/macro, they let you log in as many of your 50 accounts as you want, and they give you the option to buy all those pay2lose NCstore items

Well you are right almost on all sides there
the only thing that is ridiculous  "its not their fault there customers aren't satisfied".
If you are a GM and have a passion for the game you look after, you will try give the game atleast some ballance.
So every class have a use and is at least usefull for PVE and PVP but what you see is every patch same classes get boosed.
If its becouse of ncoin items or just skills.
But we cant blame them becouse even if they would try to give some feedback to make it better for Western Servers, Korean Dev will say "MHM NO!".

However, i suspect that they do not even try to fight for a better game for there community.

Anyways we all can play and farm for free best investment is prestige pack :D

Who want to progress fast would need to invest more. and if somebody need all that items from NC-store on first promo on top lvl GL on lootboxes and BB $$$ :P

If someone gets pulled in this way, he or she should takesome distance from lineage 2.

Edited by Grambi