MS vs Chronos - Rown+Truffle ~

Truffle

12 minutes ago, Keoz said:

Yes, we are having 2h PvP on Siege, but the situation has downgraded since October when I moved to Chronos.

There you had much more mid-tear PvP, with Nova and the underdog MS caring for each other and letting all the other clans have their on fight aka FS, ProPvE, Sunshine, ICA, Pirates, OJS, Crows, DR, Netflix, etc.

This clans chose to help nova in Aden not sure if the outcome after I watched this video  will be good . They brought nemesis to themselves .they could have fought each other ( mid grate clans )  in the other castles since what I see here is ms attacking only Aden . But looks like rest of the clans didn’t like ms atacking one castle

Full message with the part where MS becomes a zerg, doing its own cross-server recruitation, bullying mid-tier to join them, just to achieve the same outcome as 6 months ago (remember Zuriel trying to cast for 1h30m in Aden?), just to avoid propaganda from @KKKm

Yes, we are having 2h PvP on Siege, but the situation has downgraded since October when I moved to Chronos.

There you had much more mid-tear PvP, with Nova and the underdog MS caring for each other and letting all the other clans have their on fight aka FS, ProPvE, Sunshine, ICA, Pirates, OJS, Crows, DR, Netflix, etc.

The thing went downhill since MS started its PvE alt clan, mass recruiting from smaller clans to take them out of the picture + recruiting from other servers to become the zerg they are now,  and for what? MS basically achieves the same they were doing 6 months ago aka Dragons but no Aden, and broke mid-tear in the process, now 70% of the server is involved in Nova vs MS drama.

Thanks MS, but the underdog I was personally cheering for to kick Nova out of the throne in the update Siege of December, not the current evergrowing zerg version that is coming close to break PvP, not by being "too good", by creating too big a side and exhausting their own chances of a decent fight out of pure ego.

On 4/17/2018 at 10:23 AM, Feedlee said:

skip video go to 1:07:20 vs all nova force on 3rd floor

massacre 

This is power ,  precision and skill vs zerk . So for those who cry about ms being a zerk watch and learn 

34 minutes ago, KKKm said:

This is power ,  precision and skill vs zerk . So for those who cry about ms being a zerk watch and learn 

Think you got an adoration syndrom. You seriously should look into that.

& It's not called zerk, but zerg.

43 minutes ago, Truffle said:

Nova had more :) 110 in their CC+FS+Pirates+Sunshine not in CC lul 

P1ratas and FS that's it. 

24 minutes ago, KKKm said:

@alb you are in the threat of the best movie ever to be made . Watch it a few times and learn clearly 1 cp vs all server  

I never said the video was good/bad. And well, if you think that cp is doing all the job, it shows how respectful you are with the 20 others parties. 

w/e anyway not really my problem, just wanted to correct the thing with 110 ppl CC with sun.

5 hours ago, Truffle said:

Nova had more :) 110 in their CC+FS+Pirates+Sunshine not in CC lul 

Just to clarify, they were in CC, that was ~110 including those clans (not sunshine, never even saw more than 1 or 2 there). Ya'll had way more numbers regardless. 17 parties vs 21 parties, and once you had a hold in the throne room I'm sure as individual groups flooded in to interrupt the cast it was probably a 7ppl vs 21+ppl situation in there. Hence why you were able to farm points. Still a loss for MS, you gained nothing from it, Nova lost nothing from it, a 20% shift in war stat in your favor, which will probably be back to where it was by next server siege anyway, so that's a wash.

5 minutes ago, 4Eva said:

Just to clarify, they were in CC, that was ~110 including those clans (not sunshine, never even saw more than 1 or 2 there). Ya'll had way more numbers regardless. 17 parties vs 21 parties, and once you had a hold in the throne room I'm sure as individual groups flooded in to interrupt the cast it was probably a 7ppl vs 21+ppl situation in there. Hence why you were able to farm points. Still a loss for MS, you gained nothing from it, Nova lost nothing from it, a 20% shift in war stat in your favor, which will probably be back to where it was by next server siege anyway, so that's a wash.

why are you talking about war, or pvp 4va? loss or any about it ... you have zero respect. your garbage cp gets BLOCKED on netflix all week. only goes to  Nova for two hours on Sunday for siege ... you cant even called nova clan members since even crows, ojs, and now fs has the same pass as you during the two precious hours of pvp that NOVA has. .. that's probably why NOVA puts your TRASH cps on netflix, to preserve the precious reputation points xD ... if all those papers stayed in the clan during the week, I'm sure the war would be positive for ms in less than 1 week ... why not try it? :/

Joke man... back to your alt clan.... You had more respect in that... 

14 minutes ago, Surgical said:

you know what I find funny? Zu told me @KKKm is a nobody and has nothing to do with MS. Yet he is here licking their ass clean for no real reason...

Just an interesting observation

I lick ? Go and show to somebody this video and ask him after he watched it 1) who wins ? And 2) is this movie nice ? So by what you say if his answer is no he is neutral ,  if yes he is  licking ms  . Good thinking keep it up . 

On 4/17/2018 at 9:02 AM, Truffle said:

Special thanks to:

Coffeetime

Boundless

Rown

J0lene

Magicx06

HTH

GF's all.

Archived