42 ! Husaria PvP against DH

OmenOfSteel

like the song! and the fact you fadeout at the moment mrmoto destroyed your party there xD

anyways for all who see it and not know allready be carefull with hustledisater he is scamer and a not trustfull preson. So if the aswere is to play with players that get fat on the walled of other Players. then all i can do is lose respect.

Thanks and GL

1 hour ago, Grambi said:

like the song! and the fact you fadeout at the moment mrmoto destroyed your party there xD

No offense but mrmoto cannot destroy anything, unless he comes with full 2nd party like in this case.
Or you talk about 2nd fight? There it wasnt mrmoto party that come to zerg us but Daddy Dragonweap xD

1 hour ago, Grambi said:

anyways for all who see it and not know allready be carefull with hustledisater he is scamer and a not trustfull preson. So if the aswere is to play with players that get fat on the walled of other Players. then all i can do is lose respect.

I am currently on break logging max. once per week and I was invited to a party with that idiot guy in it. I told him what I think of him, check his title :D

And he gets special mention in the outro maybe you've missed it.

1 hour ago, Grambi said:

1 hour ago, Grambi said:

Thanks and GL

Same :)

well you know what you deal with from your point of view. I see it like that: if anyone would know its 7vs7 they would not interfere. You know as good as i know that there are Players inside DH that not have your equipment status, easy for you to fight them. The Stronger Player just sit arround and wait for you to give them action mosttime so sure they will come for help. So from my point of view i cant see your point in call them players without honor or balls.

I guess that will not change so the fact that drama is obviusly naccesary to enjoy this game more i just say ok go on B|

4 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

np who cares.

But a sad thing is that apparently almost no CP in DH has any honor or balls. Soon you guys get destroyed or farmed, at least 1 or 2 other parties show up.

Zerg 2.0  :P

no honor or balls ? i can start editing a video now of about 30 min showing fraps in where u bsoe full party or 2 patys (even with m3thadon pt) vs my grp or just die, on siegue field, oren castle, bb, elven, probably i will ask to charnotfound, im pretty sure he have more fraps than me, only that he cut that parts :(. (and if u will say me again "i was not there" or "i arrived late" u will need other excuse cuz oh hell u was there )

from 10 fights ur clan always show 1 or 2, cuz the others 8-9 are just loses or bsoes. saturdays or sundays my whole grp are up if u want a 7v7, cuz always that i ask for a 7v7 (ONLY TO GET FUN, NO MATTER WHO WIN OR LOSE) the answers are the same: "gf and gn" or "thx for fun" or "was all for today" or "its time to sleep" or jsut i dont get an answer, but when u saw a grp farming, u have all the day and night

rewards, bob

10 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

If you want more PVP join a clan with more enemies, simple.

But you, as every other recent DH lemming, joined the winner without competition so blame yourself for that and not us.

My videos show exactly what happens, like it or not :)

so u didnt know since when im dh member :) 

exactly what happens ? ok ok, hope see u more in bb, to show what exactly happens :D

What does a 1 sided server to the top clan? Makes them lazy, because there is no pvp, 2 parties port and not a single person took care of Omen :D 

Omen did well here, a small win for Husaria! 

Most important is, both clans had some fun on a dead server :D 

Have fun all 

12 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

You transferred some time after RS was gone and you could be sure to join the winner (DH), no ?

after RS was gone ? i remember fight vs RS when they was in his gold time and no1 know u:) also i remember fight nova and silenthorror when they was in naia, so if u dont know, better stay in silence

37 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Hmm maybe I just never noticed you or saw you out of town before RS were history :)

same here, no1 notice about u when we was fighting at parna/hb/bb etc etc vs keepdreaming/cooldblod/ravx/epii/jornaz etc even i remember foto with good pvp activity, but u ? no

u just appear talking and talking by general shout and forums after rs dead :)

This will be my last reply, no point to talk with propaganda guys :) as i say before, if u avoid all my 7v7s, 1v1s, 3v3s, hope see u more actives at bb "to show the reality" if not, i will just have to conform and see how u bose on siegues

10 hours ago, KAROS said:

This will be my last reply, no point to talk with propaganda guys :) as i say before, if u avoid all my 7v7s, 1v1s, 3v3s, hope see u more actives at bb "to show the reality" if not, i will just have to conform and see how u bose on siegues

You typing this BS and calling us propaganda guys is beyond funny xD

You do realize that in the vid where we farmed you it was at some point 8 or 9 DHs against my CP, right? Sometimes even a little zerg won't help you but ofc normally you play it save and bring at least 1 full extra party, it's np we don't care :P

However, win or lose its all for fun and it's rly just some pixels, so don't be mad and cya on the battlefield :)

10 hours ago, KAROS said:

as i say before, if u avoid all my 7v7s, 1v1s, 3v3s, hope see u more actives at bb "to show the reality" if not, i will just have to conform and see how u bose on siegues

This.

Sh*t on all this drama, what I really really want to know is:

did you ever get that PoWind that you were beggin for or not!?

P.S.: a) I see alot of old names in there, specially ones from Bartz, r they still cannonfolder for DH, after all these years? lol and b) guys, srsly? too hard to move the fcking away when you see a giant whirlwind on the ground, ffs? Slide, jump, run, crawl back to the woods but do smtg!

Ah yea about that mrmoto do no dmg well i gess he do same dmg like you do at least he have to becouse your equipment is equal alsmost equal. Atleast only mrmoto, knoxel and myself was there an i was on iss :o. Knoxel was on phone and only hit cele then AFK, just to show you the situation from my side.

At the moment you fade out mrmoto and the rest of the other group that was alive killed your group let me say finaly. and we had a littel chat there with hustle and donner. WE asked you if you come back you said no we go sleep. My brother moto and me gone smoke and when we arrived back you were fighting again. Then daddy dragon came to slap your ass and you went to bed for real.

Mrmoto done like 16pvp in this fight would not be possible if he do no dmg at all.

If thats not true and my mention is just wrong show full video

You know respect for the enemy, i like my CP try to keep up to your side. just a littel hint all that shouting and bla bla make you look like Aizen in RS times. I am not sure if thats the impresion you want to give to other players.

erm there was also Drakhma, Belerian, EpicJoke, Christa, Wolfenstein and I think some others that came to zerg, not only u three, and u can clearly see that in the movie so what are you talking about ? Was even more than 2 parties in total^^

About MrMoto's damage, we'll I'll be polite so even if he has same gear than me I'll just say he is no threat for me or for my CP, at all  :P

Dragon weapon came after you were long gone.

We made over +60 CRP in these fights I show here and in some other fights on the same evening. We were outnumbered in EVERY fight only those 10 min. in the video were even 7 vs 7 and u saw what happend to your clannies there :)

5 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

erm there was also ... Wolfenstein...

Lol, I was xping, then started somewhere PVP. My tip was BB, so I used soe to BB, made three pvp points, then you killed me. Then I went xp again :D

holy cow you're an attention whor...oops girl :D
This isnt about you you're just a random join-the-winner-player without backbone and with big mouth.

This here is about Grambi claiming 3 ppl come to zerg when in reality it was min. 8 ppl as even a half-blind mole can see in the movie, but whatever...

So okay, let's say Grambi and Wolfenstein won the PVP *alone* and made my CP PR, feeling better now ?

And let's pretend the video is just fake photoshop cos as dudot noticed my editing skills are absolute god-level (and he's always right)   xD

dude to be honest i just give up. theams like your dream world is fine like it is. and chr1sta was not even logedin this day. I just checked your VId again. i dont care what happen to them if they die they die. if not fine for me too. both is part of game.

I was there and know what happend and i think every player know what happen if a running pvp got faded out. Anyways keep the propaganda up and lie to yourself and everyone who was not part of this pvp.

so phanatic

Archived