Forums

42 ! Husaria PvP against DH

OmenOfSteel

1 hour ago, Grambi said:

dude to be honest i just give up. theams like your dream world is fine like it is. and chr1sta was not even logedin this day.

Check again video 4:05. This time try with OPEN eyes. Everyone else on this planet can see the "not logged in" Chr1sta right here. And you still deny it lolz.

1 hour ago, Grambi said:

I was there and know what happend and i think every player know what happen if a running pvp got faded out. Anyways keep the propaganda up and lie to yourself and everyone who was not part of this pvp.

Huh, so truth is lies and propaganda for you, interesting.

Nice twist of what is happening, typical DH behavior, bad luck for you that right here EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU ARE THE LIAR.

btw Grambi no offense but in both threads u commented you stand exposed as Idiot, really GZ.

Game is win and lose, if you cannot lose and it urges you to bring up some stupid bullsh 1t okay be my guest, but do it at least better next time cos what you do right now is pure self-embarrassment.

yea you are right i look like a liar becouse i not checked it out proper well let me say it like this i do care. cr1sta was not with me and moto / knoxel becouse we were just jumping from aden. so maybe she was with wolf at AF or something. funny us just that you call ppl week and "nonfactor" but still count them as an enemy that counts in pvp.

And yea even if you look like an idiot i dont care becouse i know i am right in what happend. show us the Vid in full length if what i say is wrong i will maybe stop smoke weed. becouse i have realy bad rembering then.

BUt if i think you do propaganda here i will say it

4 minutes ago, Grambi said:

funny us just that you call ppl week and "nonfactor" but still count them as an enemy that counts in pvp.

it was 15 vs 7 in the end.

6 minutes ago, Grambi said:

show us the Vid in full length if what i say is wrong

First fight we PRed in the end you can even see it right in the fade out cos 8 ppl jumping in to that 7 vs 7 fight was a bit much :)

Second fight we farmed your clannies until Drag Weap came and we PRed. I said that already twice in this thread I think.

Are you to dumb to understand that or what?

8 minutes ago, Grambi said:

i will maybe stop smoke weed. becouse i have realy bad rembering then

Yes, better do that. Looks like the weed is not only bad for your memory, but also for your other brain functions.

10 minutes ago, Grambi said:

BUt if i think you do propaganda here i will say it

I dont care for what you say anymore.

I realized now you're just an idiot, so pls STFU I'm tired of your bullsh it.

anything more to say? my brain works fine and weed is just a bad habit so who cares i dont.

At least i always got the pride to say ok i was wrong on that one.

You could do the same and say yea i know grambi you and moto rolled us at that first fight and all had bin fine. but you faded out and thats it. even if we interefered with your 7vs7 the only reson we was there becouse hustle was there. to fight at BB and Call it 7vs7 where all ppl portin and go to AF and GoS is phanatic anyways at least if noone know its a 7vs7.When you always count it how the situation brings the ppl in then man take it like a man.

And if you post videos like that you should always be aware that other players that took part in it will say something about it. Anways i can only call it propaganda.

you can easy block me in forum no problem

Dumb. There is noone left on NAIA with balls to fight and with some gear to do it, so who do you think should join us exactly? Ppl like you maybe? Who first say "I will probably never join DH" but at the same time licking them like a good dog does in the forum for weeks, before ofc joining them? HAHA no thx :P

Back on topic: If someone keeps on talking bullsh1t even though I patiently answer him again and again to explain and he still can't understand it, I won't lose more time with that idiot. Simple.

lolz DH is 99% a PVE clan. Even dim siege 2 hours every 14 days is 1:30 hours standing and waiting while nothing happens (check vids). Daily play is zerg 12 ppl with whatever of 12 (or 14 ? dunno) CPs is available.

In short: if someone claims DH is a PVP clan right now, he must be a dumb idiot :D   You know as good as myself that DH is just an RMT-Cash-Machine for the bosses and they are very happy to farm the server in peace without competition, best thing that could happen to their business :)

Archived