Main - Dual exchange service

Draecke

with the next update in mind where we will get server ranking based on MAIN class activity only aka not Dual class it's time to revisit this as there are many players who are not active on Main class and thus would be excluded from the new ranking system & the benefits it gives players.

the Ranking system boost has more impact then Oly and applies to many more players (hundreds) then just the few hero's so it's nothing trivial.

thus it's time for an updated version of the below Service from 2009!!

unknown.png

• Like 5

also please note that next update all sub class get removed so this main - dual class exchange system will be actually easier then before, back in 2009

see also the Subclass changes in the below RU patch notes and in particular the System of Ranks and Awards section, just use google chrome to auto translate the article

https://ru.4game.com/patchnotes/lineage2/551/

+1

With many classes made obsolete like the summoner, certain warriors, ect. A lot of players have opted to just play our dual class. With a system being implemented that favors the main class, this puts mainly dual class players at a huge disadvantage.

With all your bound items/augmentable gear/agathions/+20 skills and +30 forgotten skills, this puts the cost of rerolling at about 1000 billion adena not including the time to lvl again.

I will not continue to play if I cannot switch my dual class to main class. And I have a feeling, a lot of others players will not as well.

Anyway, I hope ncwest makes the right choice.

Well, with everything that was said, I didn't play here in 2009 and I'm a little lost with this topic, this future update, it ends with the Subclass (lvl 80 max.) or also with the dual class, so I can only play in main class?

18 hours ago, Raol said:

Well, with everything that was said, I didn't play here in 2009 and I'm a little lost with this topic, this future update, it ends with the Subclass (lvl 80 max.) or also with the dual class, so I can only play in main class?

Main and dual will stay. Subclass skills will be compensated.

... and will be like this:

~70% who want to change = Ertheia ---> dual Feo (99% of this are  sph).

its late... im 100% sure next or next next update feo (mostly sph) - will be nerfed. Why - its not normal when 90% feo in server sph... More then not normal. And developer know that.

Other ~30%... maybe it actual for this people. But i better 2-3y ago start play with new class then every month write in forum about changes... And writing last 5y...All the time the same ppl...

On 7/29/2019 at 9:49 AM, weinerthezon said:

+1

With many classes made obsolete like the summoner, certain warriors, ect. A lot of players have opted to just play our dual class. With a system being implemented that favors the main class, this puts mainly dual class players at a huge disadvantage.

With all your bound items/augmentable gear/agathions/+20 skills and +30 forgotten skills, this puts the cost of rerolling at about 1000 billion adena not including the time to lvl again.

I will not continue to play if I cannot switch my dual class to main class. And I have a feeling, a lot of others players will not as well.

Anyway, I hope ncwest makes the right choice.

you and wittle dwaekie boi were threatening to quit after god jewels update...not even 2 weeks ago you were complaining about no new items in L2 store...you kids have to much invested and aren't going anywhere...NC knows that hahahah

why would NC offer that, when they could make even more $ from all you kids restarting your characters?

NC should add Stone of Destiny to the game again, not offer a service most people will only use 1 time...they will make more $ off you pay2lose kids who will restart and buy all those boosts and agathions again.

NC is making the right choice for them, they are in business to make $..offering a $30-50 service only used 1 time would make less $ than you kids buying boosts and all those NCstore items again......cheerio

12 hours ago, Sesh said:

you and wittle dwaekie boi were threatening to quit after god jewels update...not even 2 weeks ago you were complaining about no new items in L2 store...you kids have to much invested and aren't going anywhere...NC knows that hahahah

why would NC offer that, when they could make even more $ from all you kids restarting your characters?

NC should add Stone of Destiny to the game again, not offer a service most people will only use 1 time...they will make more $ off you pay2lose kids who will restart and buy all those boosts and agathions again.

NC is making the right choice for them, they are in business to make $..offering a $30-50 service only used 1 time would make less $ than you kids buying boosts and all those NCstore items again......cheerio

Nah, ill quit. 

my preferred solution is to base it on activity aka if you're active mostly on dual then that class should be rated and if possible apply the same logic for Olympiad.

easy to check impact and potential risk to customer retention by checking how many players have a Dual class with higher level then Main, this is info they have available right now.

Let's be very clear about 1 thing and that is that NC will shoot themselves in the foot if they don't address this issue upfront - just saying.

4 hours ago, Draecke said:

my preferred solution is to base it on activity aka if you're active mostly on dual then that class should be rated and if possible apply the same logic for Olympiad.

easy to check impact and potential risk to customer retention by checking how many players have a Dual class with higher level then Main, this is info they have available right now.

Let's be very clear about 1 thing and that is that NC will shoot themselves in the foot if they don't address this issue upfront - just saying.

sorry to break it to you wittle dwaekie, but the only people shooting themselves in the foot is you pay2lose kids

NC didn't make you play your dual class instead of your main, that's your personal choice

why should NC change the oly rules just for you, or some other spender? just like when you bought your r110 gear and couldn't afford god jewels, so they should hold off on the update until your RMT some more adenas? get over yourself wittle boi

Let's be very clear about 1 thing, its called a "main" class for a reason, its the class you "mainly" play and it was your choice - just saying

• Like 1

A simple solution to this, just make a one time quest to change dual class into main class, this way if u want to change your dual to main, you can only do it once, keep all skills and stuff as they are just dual becoming main and main dual class, no payment required, no stone of destiny or reset of skills. no option to up from one to the other once done. 

It would be very simple do to I am sure.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Drakkus said:

A simple solution to this, just make a one time quest to change dual class into main class, this way if u want to change your dual to main, you can only do it once, keep all skills and stuff as they are just dual becoming main and main dual class, no payment required, no stone of destiny or reset of skills. no option to up from one to the other once done. 

It would be very simple do to I am sure.

yes but I realized later that such solution will not help the Kameal & Erthia players - those can't do that and would still be excluded

this is why the most fair system would be based on activity level, particularly as the ranking resets aka is calculated daily