Main - Dual exchange service

Draecke

4 minutes ago, Draecke said:

yes but I realized later that such solution will not help the Kameal & Erthia players - those can't do that and would still be excluded

this is why the most fair system would be based on activity level, particularly as the ranking resets aka is calculated daily

when are you going to realize the simple solution is just making a new character? instead of trying to change the rules because you made bad decisions?

the best solution is the Stone of Destiny, since every single player in the game wants that...even the players who don't know what it is 100% support it after they learn about it

Stone of Destiny FTW, even for the pay2lose kids......making L2 great again, 1 stone at a time

I have been playing Lineage 2 from Aug. 2004 and would pay for a Dual Class to Main Change the reason being in 2004 i rolled a maestro which is now level 106  / Dual Class is a archer level 108. I think Draecke has a good idea and ++++++++ that path. reroll? ya right :P

55 minutes ago, ShortyDrake said:

I have been playing Lineage 2 from Aug. 2004 and would pay for a Dual Class to Main Change the reason being in 2004 i rolled a maestro which is now level 106  / Dual Class is a archer level 108. I think Draecke has a good idea and ++++++++ that path. reroll? ya right :P

playing 15 years and you have 9 forum posts, well you really benefit and add to the community discussion

if you played that long then you aren't going to quit before you make a new character, NC knows this

they know they will make more $ from you paying to boost your new character than they would from a 1 time main to dual change....facts are facts, even if you don't want to realize it

@Juji don't say you weren't warned - you think ppl reacted badly over Red Libra not changing Limited, well excluding the player base that does NOT play main class is gonna be alot worse in fall out

looking forward on the Chronos - Naia merger announcement!

Edited by Draecke

• L2 Team

We do not have a service that swaps Dual to Main. The only one that is similar to that is the Dual Class Separation service that Korea offers, but we have no current plans to add this service at this time.

then how do you plan to deal with the exclusion / discrimination of dual class players ?

as said before do a simple script to check how many active players have dual class higher level then main and you know how big of an issue this will be

imho not something that will go away by ignoring it as unlike Red Libra mess there's no current existing fix for this to my knowledge

Edited by Draecke

23 minutes ago, Draecke said:

to be clear those players want a fix and not to be ignored again as happens way to often here

there is already a fix for it, and its called making a new character

just like you had the choice to choose your main and choose your dualclass, you have the choice to keep playing it or to make a new 1

NC, devs, and GM have more to worry about than some wittle boi crying because he made a bad choice about his class

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Draecke said:

here we go

DD26KUv.png

there you go? finally accepting the fact the solution is to make a new character?

I explained that about 20 posts ago in this thread, why it took you so long to realize? 

NC should definitely add the Stone of Destiny tho...was there ever a reason to take it out of the game? if so, what was the reason? would definitely like @Juji to comment on the Stone of Destiny

4 hours ago, Juji said:

We do not have a service that swaps Dual to Main. The only one that is similar to that is the Dual Class Separation service that Korea offers, but we have no current plans to add this service at this time.

Ok we know you don’t have a service ! What about make one service since most of players ask for it . What is the problem . You bring content nobody wants every day . How you increase within a month the lvl of faf monsters for example from 111 to 118 . You think we lvl up in one month from 105-108 to 116 - 118 ? Stop trolling the game and make actual changes that community ask and stop the ninja patches . Go tell korea hey guyes average player is 107-109 and not 117-118 . 

4 hours ago, Juji said:

And in the end add a ( but I will talk with the devs , since many players ask for it , if they could add such a service ) that would look more player / community friendly . 

10 minutes ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

And in the end add a ( but I will talk with the devs , since many players ask for it , if they could add such a service ) that would look more player / community friendly . 

they have more to worry about than the same pay2lose crybaby kids who cry about every update

grow up bro and just start a new toon, or go back to classic lol

Hi, like i said on other post that i have created some months back, mqin class change it's a must option to the game, it's been a long time and many changes in the game so it's a ++ for me for any tipe off service that allows us to change main class. I just hope for once gm will listen to they customer's. I ques people will keep spending money to improve their new main classes unstated of creating a new char and spend on it (i will definitely not create a new char i prefer quit then do that) so Juji and company read this post and analyse the data how many will quit vs how many will create new char, like draecke said many people playing atm dual class and no one new were this will be when they created the chars they start playing something that they like in that moment but game evolved making them not like to play that class anymore so they whent on dual investing time and money now adding this will force them to play somthing they don't like or quit simple as that.

4 hours ago, Sesh said:

there you go? finally accepting the fact the solution is to make a new character?

I explained that about 20 posts ago in this thread, why it took you so long to realize? 

NC should definitely add the Stone of Destiny tho...was there ever a reason to take it out of the game? if so, what was the reason? would definitely like @Juji to comment on the Stone of Destiny

Stone of Destiny was used BEFORE Awakening to choose a different unified Awakened class unrelated to the 1-85 class played(even kamael could use it... anyone who used it lost all pre-Awakened skills)The 8 Unified Awakened Classes were disappointing to several classes... Soulhound(mele+mystic) and Soultaker(debuff+summon) both became Feoh, Fortune Seeker(mele+spoil) became Othell dagger etc.

It was removed due to Class diversification... as the reason it was introduced was no longer relevant, and it would need to be completely redeveloped to be useable BEFORE Awakening. The delusional notion that you can use it to change class at Lvl 100+ and keep Level/XP/quests/etc. is totally unwarranted.

1 hour ago, Teribeth said:

Stone of Destiny was used BEFORE Awakening to choose a different unified Awakened class unrelated to the 1-85 class played(even kamael could use it... anyone who used it lost all pre-Awakened skills)The 8 Unified Awakened Classes were disappointing to several classes... Soulhound(mele+mystic) and Soultaker(debuff+summon) both became Feoh, Fortune Seeker(mele+spoil) became Othell dagger etc.

It was removed due to Class diversification... as the reason it was introduced was no longer relevant, and it would need to be completely redeveloped to be useable BEFORE Awakening. The delusional notion that you can use it to change class at Lvl 100+ and keep Level/XP/quests/etc. is totally unwarranted.

I think you are wrong here teribeth...I remember main maestros awakening to feoh on main, tanks awakening to healers, DD awakening to buffers...all thanks to the stone of destiny, since it allowed you to choose any class

that's the point of it, allow people to awaken to any class any race combo, not to save those pay2lose kids who made a bad class decision

here you go Teri....may I call you Teri?

The Stone of Destiny returns to Lineage II in the L2 Store and L2 Galleria!

The Stone of Destiny allows a non-Awakened character (or non-Awakened Dual Class) to evolve into the Awakening class of their choice at level 85, instead of naturally evolving into only one destined class. For example, an Orc Titan would normally awaken as a Tyrr Warrior. With the Stone of Destiny, however, they can awaken as any of the eight Awakening classes—they could even be an Aeore Healer if they so wished!

cheerio

Please consider stopping to waste Juji's time on this. It's been answered zillion times that this won't come. You had years and years to reroll, just do it already and you'll be fine. And stop using the bound items as excuse, Everything can be replaced one easy or another.

Man up, stop QQ for something that's been told it won't happen.

looking forward to hear Mixa's answer to those who like to play certain classes on Kameal / Erthia race but cause of that now face discrimination & exclusion

say no to racial discrimination & exclusion!!

oh hi Mixa, see what I did there ?

Sadly it seems you guys will not be able to switch/change your main class! :(  

I hope in future Korean DEV team will register that problem and let you do that.

At the end, most important is to have FUN IN THIS GAME.

Every week you cry about something else and they simply ignore you or answer you with an answer you do not like. Saying we will not be ignored is rather useless. Since u will be ignored and will keep playing and will keep paying.

What happened to the  gods jewels post? i thought u people were gonna quit?