Main - Dual exchange service

Draecke

Werent you supposed to upload the full patch notes the day before the update. At least thats what is says at the bottom of the Lineage II: Fafurion Supplemental Update Preview page at the news section? Full patch notes will arrive at 8/6.   This is an overview of the Lineage II: Fafurion supplemental update. The complete patch notes will be available on August 6. The update launches August 7!    Well?

Edited by ReaperGG

55 minutes ago, ReaperGG said:

Werent you supposed to upload the full patch notes the day before the update. At least thats what is says at the bottom of the Lineage II: Fafurion Supplemental Update Preview page

Patch notes, just like most things in L2 are based on "Korean Random". Patch notes might arrive on Aug. 6th. in the morning, around noon, or even as late as 11:59pm NcSoft time. Or the patch note enchant could of just failed, & the notes will come out after the update. lol

WTS NcSoft some Blessed Patch Note Enchants, pm me :)

Edited by GreenCrusher
  • Like 2

On 8/1/2019 at 2:21 AM, mixa said:

Please consider stopping to waste Juji's time on this. It's been answered zillion times that this won't come. You had years and years to reroll, just do it already and you'll be fine. And stop using the bound items as excuse, Everything can be replaced one easy or another.

Man up, stop QQ for something that's been told it won't happen.

Hi. Sorry, I'm kinda new here. How do we easily change jewels, augmented brooch, talisman, full dyes sets, etc., to a new character without incurring any additional cost? Is there a quest or something to do this? I mean it's one thing to say that we have the option to play our dual class and get the benefit, but this sounds like they aren't giving us a choice. We have to play our main, or else we don't get the rank or boosts. I started playing a dagger for my main, but then rolled an archer as my dual, which I now play all of the time. I love the archer! I don't mind starting over and leveling up again, because I'm only 102. But some of those "bound" items that I mention can't be moved or replaced as far as I know without taking out a major bank loan. I just don't have that kind of money right now. Plus, since most of those items are seasonal promotions, it's a safe bet that we'll be on our next update before I have a chance to replace those items. Please tell me there is a work around.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Why dual separation or dual-main swap?  Why we always need to lose sometihng?
Why not Red Libra for main? NcSoft can put limitation as it is now, no ertheia, no kamael, no maestro, no iss dominator.

Start ask for red libra main...its easy to do.

In case of dual separation already have it in korea what happen with bound items and quest factions; libra or something like Chao's essence that can change main is nice but not exist in any region until now with the knowledge o i have at least :(

On 8/25/2019 at 11:30 AM, TheThrax said:

Why dual separation or dual-main swap?  Why we always need to lose sometihng?
Why not Red Libra for main? NcSoft can put limitation as it is now, no ertheia, no kamael, no maestro, no iss dominator.

Start ask for red libra main...its easy to do.

Because we want to swap . @Juji any news from the devs in Korea ? The ranked  racist and discriminated system prob soon will be up again and those with dual class will be again be forgotten to the bottoms . 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

That reminds me a question i wanted to ask long time ago:

Can we ask a game developer not about WHAT, but WHY instead?

WHY they choose to limit the inventory usage to 95 items?

They say it's working as intended, WHY?

Perhaps is the year 95 (1995), the year they started the works on the Lineage game...? I don't know.

Lately, i want to ask the devs about the WHY? on several features more, and more...

Because they make no sence to me.