Forums

Soulshot / Blessed Soulshot Recipe Locs

I know @juji posted the mobs that drop/spoil the blessed soulshot recipe here: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/13115-blessed-soul-shots-explained/

However, the regular soulshot, spiritshot and blessed spiritshot recipes for D/C/B/A/S are all missing from the wiki.  I know they exist in the game, I have 1 dwarf with D-B shots learned that i farmed a long ass time ago when the server started.  However, I have had 0 luck finding any sort of info on the forums, google or anywhere else.  The best I found was a list of potential locations from pmgame.

Anyone have info on these recipes and where they drop/spoil?

On 8/1/2019 at 2:29 PM, Villacolors said:

There is no point now in searching for SS recipes, next weekly update they will be removed and we will use just one type of SS for all grade weapons....

It will be more expensive even for D grade weapons... LMAO!

NG and d grade will be vastly more expensive. Anything from C grade and down will not be worth using once that patch hits live.

3 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

NG and d grade will be vastly more expensive. Anything from C grade and down will not be worth using once that patch hits live.

This is when the classic servers turned into a bizarre live version, kinda dissapointed and  it will be extremly hard to keep paying for shots from now on.

I hope they give Vips at least the chance to give them a 50% discount on Shots or something worthy to keep playing in this dying game