Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 31, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • This is the final week for Hardin’s Magic Bag.
  • This is the final week of Red Libra.
  • Limited-time July Store Update items will no longer be available on the L2 Store.

Other Notes:

• Expertise Runes can be exchanged until August 7.
  • Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

So when NC soft HQ announced  to media Kamael patch was a go, and SS change, was set for launch on 24th July 2019 for "all" global classic servers. And they all got a surprise and got it early. Except NCWest classic servers? What's  the deal? @Hime 

Edited by LyFaxed

44 minutes ago, LyFaxed said:

So when NC soft HQ announced  to media Kamael patch was a go, and SS change, was set for launch on 24th July 2019 for "all" global classic servers. And they all got a surprise and got it early. Except NCWest classic servers? What's  the deal? @Hime 

you are in live forum, not classic..

4 hours ago, Hime said:
  • Limited-time July Store Update items will no longer be available on the L2 Store. 

@Hime Hi, why the July store update will removed by this maintenance if in game store and the news topic on main web page says till 7th of August.

Also no one knows how now you are supposed to learn transform sealbooks if the npc in Ivory tower does not let you learn the skill if you don't have the quest: more than meet the eyes that were removed on fafurion update but you can still acquire transform sealbooks like Anakim for 200 hero coins but you can't learn the skill.

I tried to ask you and Juji on forums if this is intended or if the npc is broken but no answer and support tickets only said that they will investigate the situation but but never give a reply if it's ok or not.

Hope that transform sealbooks can still be learned in some way.

Have a nice day.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Zelphiel said:

@Hime Hi, why the July store update will removed by this maintenance if in game store and the news topic on main web page says till 7th of August.

Also no one knows how now you are supposed to learn transform sealbooks if the npc in Ivory tower does not let you learn the skill if you don't have the quest: more than meet the eyes that were removed on fafurion update but you can still acquire transform sealbooks like Anakim for 200 hero coins but you can't learn the skill.

I tried to ask you and Juji on forums if this is intended or if the npc is broken but no answer and support tickets only said that they will investigate the situation but but never give a reply if it's ok or not.

Hope that transform sealbooks can still be learned in some way.

Have a nice day.

This is probably low priority, but that doesn't mean they won't fix it, just have a bucket of patience and the fix will come. On classic servers they implemented some weird transform system that might come to the live servers too I guess or they might just let the npc talk to everyone, having the quest done or not.,

25 minutes ago, Elefantas said:

And what about Etina solo option ?

It's been over a month without.

#keepignoring

My friend elefantas !!!!
You dont want to make  solo etina :P trust me , last time i did i felt asleep and the xp was ... worst than terrible!!!!!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, NemesiC said:

My friend elefantas !!!!
You dont want to make  solo etina :P trust me , last time i did i felt asleep and the xp was ... worst than terrible!!!!!

0.24 @ 104 (if i remember right after all this time without) for doin nothing is welcome :)

• Hime unpinned this topic