Lineage II Classic: Shadow of the Kamael Update Preview

Hime

Arg....Was good news, till I saw that this weapon crap was added back for classic, it was removed from live  for valid reasons, because it limited weapon use, made small servers next to impossible to equip, was buggy as hell, people begged to have it removed for years..., so NCsoft fixed it for Kams so they were allowed to use 2h in general for zerkers, or 1h for the soul hounds in live, to fix the issues, and no more ancient weapon transforms. But why the hell put it back into classic when it took people complaining for years to get it pulled...… Esp since they is no weapon traders in classic like live to swap enchanted already maces for swords or blunts for 1h swords was even in last event but not for classic. Going to bite for small servers if this is how it rolls out in classic.  And Lvling skill pushed to almost 70s going to be a pain.  @Hime @Juji   (Ancient Sword Mastery) 

Will Kameal's get the skill to transform weapons like 2 Hand Sword to Ancient Sword for Doombringers and Sword to Rapier for Soul Hounds? Also will Arbaletster be using Crossbows or Bow?

Edited by Mikeha

2 hours ago, Mikeha said:

Will Kameal's get the skill to transform weapons like 2 Hand Sword to Ancient Sword for Doombringers and Sword to Rapier for Soul Hounds? Also will Arbaletster be using Crossbows or Bow?

No and no crossbows, trickster uses bow.

Im taking break from title wont be playing much till I see bot banning.  I surely wont be spending any more money on coins.  Im a dwarf don't appreciate what you doing to my class.  Signed on for classic not all the content updates.  will be playing eve online again

Edited by beer
comment

On 8/6/2019 at 1:48 PM, kolxx said:

Lineage II Classic: Shadow of the Kamael launches on August 7. Full details of what’s in the update will be available in the patch notes on August 6.???????????????

we are waiting....

You don't know NCWest. They're gonna post details like in 4-5 hours. 

• L2 Team
On 8/4/2019 at 6:26 PM, best_singer said:

@Juji will mysterious shots convert over like normal shots with the update?

The mysterious and regular shots can be exchanged at the Dimensional Merchant NPC until 10/7.

On 8/5/2019 at 5:44 AM, Corrupta said:

@Juji

Good Morning.

Can new SS be marketed by players? I have thousands of SSB to trade for the new SS, can I sell the new SS to other players?

Thank you for your attention.

5 hours ago, nutcase said:

@Juji @Hime

Are mysterious soulshots tradeable with the new SS?

If so, which mysterious shots should we trade our Soulshot tickets from the event for? Which one is most worth it?

On 8/5/2019 at 8:00 AM, Corrupta said:

@Juji

... Will I be able to sell the SS I exchange for the current SSB in Dimensional? It is important to know this before the upgrade; otherwise the damage will be huge!

The new soulshots/spiritshots are not tradable, sellable, or dimensional.

On 8/5/2019 at 1:20 PM, Mikeha said:

Jin Kamael do not have the transform weapons skill from Live. The Arbalester class uses a Bow (no Crossbows).

6 minutes ago, Juji said:

The mysterious and regular shots can be exchanged at the Dimensional Merchant NPC until 10/7.

The new soulshots/spiritshots are not tradable, sellable, or dimensional.

Jin Kamael do not have the transform weapons skill from Live. The Arbalester class uses a Bow (no Crossbows).

Juji,can we have info about s grade recipes soulshots,can we sell them or trade?

• L2 Team
Just now, Epifan said:

Juji,can we have info about s grade recipes soulshots,can we sell them or trade?

The S-grade Shot Recipes can be sold to the Dimensional Merchant NPC for 450,000 Adena.

On 7/31/2019 at 8:34 PM, ZTerminator said:

Are you serious? Way to screw over dwarfs... 

What about dwarfs that have ultra rare soulshot recipes. Some that we paid tens of million adena for... are we gonna get reimbursed?  Can we sell our registered recipes?

This is a straw that might break the back.

They should of taken the Lineage 2 Classic interface and created another version, while leaving the classic version alone.  They have managed to screw up the CLASSIC VERSION.  It is no longer the same game.

Edited by CraftyChanny

26 minutes ago, Juji said:

The S-grade Shot Recipes can be sold to the Dimensional Merchant NPC for 450,000 Adena.

huh btw any off dev team or GM did see and open his eyes and if he saw that the real price was much higher ..... how is posible for s grade to sell for 450 k if before update ppl buy recipies for 4-10 kk