Lineage II Classic: Shadow of the Kamael Update Preview

Hime

1 hour ago, Juji said:

The S-grade Shot Recipes can be sold to the Dimensional Merchant NPC for 450,000 Adena.

@Juji Like other's said is this a joke?! These recipes take hours, days, weeks to farm. This price doesn't even come close to the cost to farm it. Every week you guys make yourselves into more of a joke. It would be nice if you all cared a little, but wow!

Guys they're just looking out for us ¬¬, because of the low player base they fear we can't produce enough shots. If we can't use shots then we can't kill high level mobs, if that don't happen we can't buy overpriced gears, if nothing gets purchased then certain people will be hurting and we can't have that happening...

Man I am so glad I dropped the warsmith from my party last year. Was only really worth bringing because it could carry a bunch of shots and make more.  I had originally thought the WS would get the weapon/armor buffs of old but when I realized that wasn't happening the last useful aspect of the class was gone. So once again crafting dwards are screwed and spoiler dwarfs are of marginal value.

I just met a legitimate new player yesterday and the poor sap has only recently upgraded to a D grade weapon. When he asked how to make adena I didn't have the heart to tell him he was about to get fcked over hard by the newest patch. RIP new players.... I don't get why the base price couldn't of been 8 for the new shots. 1 shot for ng/d two for C (I've been buying 14/15 adena C shots since last year), 5 shots for b and so on.. Would of had the same results and newbies wouldn't be utterly screwed. This patch ensures that there will be NO new blood into the game. I would love to get a chance to talk to the moron(s) who decided the price for those shots. Not even getting into the other stupidity..

Edited by Tool_of_Society

• Juji unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
On 8/1/2019 at 1:04 AM, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

The next Lineage II Classic update, Shadow of the Kamael, will be going live on August 7. We're released a small preview of what's coming and you can check out the details here:

https://www.lineage2.com/news/shadow-of-the-kamael-update-preview

• Deleted some monsters that are irrelevant to the quests played in the Ruins of Agony and the Abandoned Camp.

Skeleton Tracker

Despite these are "irrelevant to the quests played in the Ruins of Agony and the Abandoned Camp", this one was the only one which could be spoiled for Recipe: High-grade Suede. Now only drop with a very small chance (<1%).

I think you  should bring Skeleton Tracker back.

17 hours ago, Nevermind said:

Despite these are "irrelevant to the quests played in the Ruins of Agony and the Abandoned Camp", this one was the only one which could be spoiled for Recipe: High-grade Suede. Now only drop with a very small chance (<1%).

I think you  should bring Skeleton Tracker back.

HGS recipe? Economy of the server is ruined. They killed spoilers, crafters. Many of recipes lack. Anyone seen some B grade recipes, for expample SOES?
Economy of the server have only one rule. Your fat wallet and NC COINS. Understood that its commerial adventure of NC Soft, but they should have some decency and care about fair play.
Dont tell me about crying. I have been playing L2 since 2003 with few breaks.