Lineage II: Fafurion Supplemental Update Launches August 7

Hime

7 hours ago, Take said:

ninja nerfs , drops/exp reduced by 50%, them they will say they didnt change anything

calm down, even if there was a ninja nerfs on change, they cant notice it even if they look inside file. if you want to cry, go korean forum

8 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

An update to Lineage II: Fafurion is making it's way on August 7. We have some details on what the new systems and changes are so read about them here:

https://www.lineage2.com/news/fafurion-supplemental-update-preview

1 question :D about new macro update, the pk penalty will come back? :D

Edited by KissMyKnife

All races will now only possess one main class and one dual class. All races with a dual class can acquire “Spellbook: Energy of New Power” from Certificate Manager Gallias or Trandon to learn the new certification skill, that means ertheia race included too? @Hime

Due to loosing subclass/dualclass skills i will lose 24% p.atk. Earlier in the game it took me some hours to get this bonus, that rly helped me a lot to make some lvl on my main. But without them there is no chance for me to hunt alone anymore as long as i have no epic equipment or mobs fall more easily. This change destroy the game for ppl with not that good equip that dont want to spend 100´s of $ in NC-Coins or China farmers....Smal investments don´t make sense anymore.... so u have the choice to burn your money massively or quit the game??

Edited by Arscher
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

calm down, even if there was a ninja nerfs on change, they cant notice it even if they look inside file. if you want to cry, go korean forum

it's not ninja nerf, it has been clear and openly announced in Korea and yes it's huge pending on area.. for example AF is 3.5x less drops whereas SoS is only 20% less

very easy atm to compare

old aka our current: https://l2wiki.com/Torfedo

new: https://l2central.info/wiki/Торфейд

there's a lot of details missing in the preliminary announcement, here's a few things - not even close the full list

- only subclass get removed - get special replacement passive skill, no impact on dual class passive skills

- no mention of the ISS class rework

- no mention of the skill improvements on several classes like tanks etc

- no mention on the fact the existing war/mage/tank cocktails etc. are going to be changed into the new ISS buffs version aka Phantasia or w/e NCWest decides to call it <- this is very important as it concerns L2Store items!!

and much much more, use google chrome auto translation for the full list

https://ru.4game.com/patchnotes/lineage2/551/

all Prelude of War articles: https://l2central.info/articles/korean-updates/main/

45 minutes ago, Arscher said:

Due to loosing subclass/dualclass skills i will lose 24% p.atk. Earlier in the game it took me some hours to get this bonus, that rly helped me a lot to make some lvl on my main. But without them there is no chance for me to hunt alone anymore as long as i have no epic equipment or mobs fall more easily. This change destroy the game for ppl with not that good equip that dont want to spend 100´s of $ in NC-Coins or China farmers....Smal investments don´t make sense anymore.... so u have the choice to burn your money massively or quit the game??

you won't loose anything, just retake the combined replacement subclass passive at Riana or w/e npc in Talking Island which gives more then what you had before upon entering the game after the update has been launched

49 minutes ago, what3v3r said:

All races will now only possess one main class and one dual class. All races with a dual class can acquire “Spellbook: Energy of New Power” from Certificate Manager Gallias or Trandon to learn the new certification skill, that means ertheia race included too? @Hime

yes, see above post of mine

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Draecke said:

you won't loose anything, just retake the combined replacement subclass passive at Riana or w/e npc in Talking Island which gives more then what you had before upon entering the game after the update has been launched

for me it sounds like they delete all Subclasses (with sub- and dualclass skills) and instead of that you get Dual: Energy of New Power (P. Atk +4%, M. Atk +6%, P. Def/M. Def+4%,Atk/CastingSpd. +4%, P./M. Critical Rate +40, Max HP/MP/CP +6%)

Atm i have 2x +9% p.atk due to dualskills and 2x 4% due to subclasskills. 26% in total.

Edited by Arscher

@Hime & @Juji as the Ranking system will be for now based on Main class exp only which is, as we have discussed elsewhere, a big issue for a significant part of your player base - has this been brought to the attention of the Korean Dev team and by when can we expect to see this fixed ?

Please send them the link for review as many suggestions have been made there as to what could address the issue:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/14315-main-dual-exchange-service/

long story short as most suggested fixes have down sides or doesn't cover everyone like erthia / kameal race - for as far as I can see the best / cleanest solution would have been to base the ranking on the players activity aka regardless on if it's main or dual w/e you're the most active on that day you get ranked on.

it shouldn't matter if today you rank #11 on your main and tomorrow #44 on your dual as long as the same logic / rule set is applied it will be a fair system and this allows the other aspects to work fine as there is also a ranking per Race

3 minutes ago, Arscher said:

for me it sounds like they delete all Subclasses (with sub skills) and instead of that you get Dual: Energy of New Power (P. Atk +4%, M. Atk +6%, P. Def/M. Def+4%,Atk/CastingSpd. +4%, P./M. Critical Rate +40, Max HP/MP/CP +6%)

Atm i have 2x +9% p.atk due to dualskills and 2x 4% due to subclasskills. 26% in total.

the most patt you possibly can have from subclass is 4% patt whichis covered in the new version, see below for details - again Dual Class does NOT get changed!!

https://l2wiki.com/Subclasses#Subclass_skills

Name Description Max skill level
Skill 1956.jpg Sub - P. Atk./M. Atk. Increase P. Atk. + 1%, M. Atk. + 1% 4
Skill 1957.jpg Sub - P. Def./M. Def. Increase P. Def. + 1%, M. Def. + 1% 4
Skill 1958.jpg Sub - Atk. Spd./Casting Spd. Increase Atk. Spd. + 1%, Casting Spd. + 1%. 4
Skill 1959.jpg Sub - Critical Rate Increase P. Critical Rate/ M. Critical Rate + 10 4
Skill 1960.jpg Sub - P. Accuracy/ M. Accuracy Increase P. Accuracy + 2, M. Accuracy + 2 4
Skill 1961.jpg Sub - P. Evasion/ M. Evasion Increase P. Evasion + 2, M. Evasion + 2 4
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Draecke said:

the most patt you possibly can have from subclass is 4% patt whichis covered in the new version, see below for details - again Dual Class does NOT get changed!!

Skill 1958.jpg Sub - Atk. Spd./Casting Spd. Increase Atk. Spd. + 1%, Casting Spd. + 1%. 4
Skill 1959.jpg Sub - Critical Rate Increase P. Critical Rate/ M. Critical Rate + 10 4
Skill 1960.jpg Sub - P. Accuracy/ M. Accuracy Increase P. Accuracy + 2, M. Accuracy + 2 4
Skill 1961.jpg Sub - P. Evasion/ M. Evasion Increase P. Evasion + 2, M. Evasion + 2 4

Ty for the explanation. Looks like i missunterstood the thing with dualclasses. But fun fact beside: Subclass certification - Speed lvl 4 says in ingame description:  Increase p.atk/ castingspeed +4%... Its should be atk speed, not p.atk...

But all in all if they only replace the sub-skills its not that big thing i thought. TY! Loosing 1/5 of my p.atk would be my end :D

Edited by Arscher
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

so this update not remove Dual skill like berserker rage? or mastery rage?

Generally it is a good update, many bug fixes, new good stuff for macro farmers, new zones etc etc, but ofc most important problems are not addressed, it is like no1 listens to the community at all. DPS balance, DEF balance, fix party play, let people change main class and race somehow so all participate in the new Ranking system, encourage people to play by hand by making instances and farming quests viable by rewarding with good bound items or smtg .. let people have older gear for slashed price, add a reason to the game for a player to login and play … 

If the DEV team wants to understand what is going on really, all they need to do is read the forum for 2 hours, collect all problems and fix them in less than 1 month.

Short term P2W model already pushed people away from the game. Bring them back and let them have fun