Lineage II: Fafurion Supplemental Update Launches August 7

Hime

In future updates we get even more zones, as I understand huge areas with new grouped mobs specially prepared for macro solo/party XP.

Many of the zones will not be suited for our servers, not many people can go and stay there. They are more or less set for the Korean players progress not for ours. In Korea people run around with tons of gear, here it is not the same.

18 minutes ago, Cothilian said:

First they diversify the ISS classes and now they unify them again. Korean logic...whyyyyy <.<

Because all server is using Doom Cryer for - Criers Harmony and Hierphant for Knights Harmony + POM … maybe 90% of parties/players are doing that combo.

Now when they revamp the iss buffs, other classes will be more viable + next updates they will revamp their debuffs also, BUT ALSO SELF ISS BUFFS WILL BE ADDED to all classes for Soul Stone or Spirit Ore :D  

My opinion is that this is a good way to make other iss classes playable. Also later DOMINATOR will get a clan buff, smtg like Clan POM, good update for the class indeed.

On 8/1/2019 at 2:24 AM, Arscher said:

Due to loosing subclass/dualclass skills i will lose 24% p.atk. Earlier in the game it took me some hours to get this bonus, that rly helped me a lot to make some lvl on my main. But without them there is no chance for me to hunt alone anymore as long as i have no epic equipment or mobs fall more easily. This change destroy the game for ppl with not that good equip that dont want to spend 100´s of $ in NC-Coins or China farmers....Smal investments don´t make sense anymore.... so u have the choice to burn your money massively or quit the game??

LOL time to uninstall game? rofl face palmed your $$.. bam.. 

On 01/08/2019 at 10:21 AM, Draecke said:

the most patt you possibly can have from subclass is 4% patt whichis covered in the new version, see below for details - again Dual Class does NOT get changed!!

https://l2wiki.com/Subclasses#Subclass_skills

Name Description Max skill level
Skill 1956.jpg Sub - P. Atk./M. Atk. Increase P. Atk. + 1%, M. Atk. + 1% 4
Skill 1957.jpg Sub - P. Def./M. Def. Increase P. Def. + 1%, M. Def. + 1% 4
Skill 1958.jpg Sub - Atk. Spd./Casting Spd. Increase Atk. Spd. + 1%, Casting Spd. + 1%. 4
Skill 1959.jpg Sub - Critical Rate Increase P. Critical Rate/ M. Critical Rate + 10 4
Skill 1960.jpg Sub - P. Accuracy/ M. Accuracy Increase P. Accuracy + 2, M. Accuracy + 2 4
Skill 1961.jpg Sub - P. Evasion/ M. Evasion Increase P. Evasion + 2, M. Evasion + 2 4

A more understandable explanation in front of an ignorant audience, thx

Hello , i read this info what u give , and i have one question . U be delete sub classes , how people can obtain paulina r grade after ? For example returning players now , they can just reset 1 sub class and they get atleast R grade for continue the game , after u delete the sub classes will be other way get paulina R grade ?

1 hour ago, KnightOfHeaven said:

Hello , i read this info what u give , and i have one question . U be delete sub classes , how people can obtain paulina r grade after ? For example returning players now , they can just reset 1 sub class and they get atleast R grade for continue the game , after u delete the sub classes will be other way get paulina R grade ?

The L2store provides many opportunities!

this is sad, lineage 2 isnt working on this type of buisnes model, it supossed player to craft items in cooperation with other members

via ingame means but what we get is abstaction of features etc

and magically those features show up on l2 store

isnt it fabulus 

and idk is it we take patches really fast now or is my opinion, we made 9months without new patch and now after 2 months we get removed all those goodies we got in fafurion?

can we postpone patch? maybe november would be optimal or player abuse and bot? would harm game?

sincerely my 2 cents

thank you

51 minutes ago, MrE said:

Since all the buffers getting the same buffs, are we going to skill immortal scrolls for are enchanted skills?

you know the true, you need to decide you want it or not :D they just put it to learn skill list :D no immortal scroll for you :)

44 minutes ago, Quenia said:

I guess next logical move is to merge all DDs to 1 class!

Plz dont give ideas :( i lose my lovely sos and if all tyrr get berserker i go mad :D

Edited by KissMyKnife

6 minutes ago, Diver said:

It's only Supplemental Update so i think there will be no iss update.

That is a possibility, however, if for some reason we do not get the full patch notes today & if we do end up getting the ISS changes tomorrow, then the right thing for NcSoft to do in that scenario is to extend Red Libra for another week.