Jump to content
Forums

Lineage II: Fafurion Supplemental Update Launches August 7


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Hyunkel said:

Greetings everyone,

The patch notes are currently being formatted for posting and we'll post them as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Hyunkel

we love reading Unformated version as well, you can post it, its no problem

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Due to loosing subclass/dualclass skills i will lose 24% p.atk. Earlier in the game it took me some hours to get this bonus, that rly helped me a lot to make some lvl on my main. But without them ther

Hello Adventurers, An update to Lineage II: Fafurion is making it's way on August 7. We have some details on what the new systems and changes are so read about them here: https://www.lineage

the most patt you possibly can have from subclass is 4% patt whichis covered in the new version, see below for details - again Dual Class does NOT get changed!! https://l2wiki.com/Subclasses#Subc

So basically you continue to not inform the players before it's too late to do anything about it, you continue to nerf drops and quest rewards instead of addressing the bot issue and your official news barely scratch the surface considering what's actually about to happen. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dargor said:

So basically you continue to not inform the players before it's too late to do anything about it, you continue to nerf drops and quest rewards instead of addressing the bot issue and your official news barely scratch the surface considering what's actually about to happen. Thanks.

really? hard to check new thread? full patch note released like 11 hour ago

Edited by KissMyKnife
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2019 at 4:24 PM, Arscher said:

Due to loosing subclass/dualclass skills i will lose 24% p.atk. Earlier in the game it took me some hours to get this bonus, that rly helped me a lot to make some lvl on my main. But without them there is no chance for me to hunt alone anymore as long as i have no epic equipment or mobs fall more easily. This change destroy the game for ppl with not that good equip that dont want to spend 100´s of $ in NC-Coins or China farmers....Smal investments don´t make sense anymore.... so u have the choice to burn your money massively or quit the game??

Please read the patch notes carefully. Only the subclass & subclass skills obtained from subclass certificates will be removed(not rly). Instead, those passive skills will be given if you have a dual class. Meaning also, it is better this way because you dont have to create subclasses just to obtain those passive skills. Dual skill certificates as well as dual skills e.g Berseker rage etc will remain in the game.

Edited by Lucian07
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not a bug, but the new leveling path doesn't mention Kartia instances at all. You can go from level 1 - 99 following the guide, but because it never tells a new player to also do Kartia and other instances at the appropriate levels, they may miss it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2019 at 2:22 PM, KissMyKnife said:

really? hard to check new thread? full patch note released like 11 hour ago

So barely a day before is good enough for you. I guess it's better than in the past when they in some instances announced the full changes after the fact. Still, for me a day is cutting it too close for comfort.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dargor said:

So barely a day before is good enough for you. I guess it's better than in the past when they in some instances announced the full changes after the fact. Still, for me a day is cutting it too close for comfort.

In many many games, the changes are announced in the day they take effect. This is also used to prevent over-stacking and abuse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mixa said:

In many many games, the changes are announced in the day they take effect. This is also used to prevent over-stacking and abuse.

But we're talking about this game and this region. We get the updates last and every time there are rampant rumors and baseless speculation of what might or might not be. Overstacking is inevitable if there's room for it. They may as well save us the trouble and properly inform us of the changes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/08/2019 at 3:49 PM, Dargor said:

But we're talking about this game and this region. We get the updates last and every time there are rampant rumors and baseless speculation of what might or might not be. Overstacking is inevitable if there's room for it. They may as well save us the trouble and properly inform us of the changes.

How does this change the fact that this is a common practice?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime unpinned this topic

×
×
  • Create New...